Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#1561 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Anyone here get a surprise package from Barnes & Nobles?

I ordered from them, I would say a couple days after someone pointed out they were selling the Collector's Edition book (meaning not anywhere near being the first) and a week or two later received email saying it was canceled and website history said canceled. But today I received a package from them with the Collector's Edition book and invoice for $32.93

Now debating if I should keep or sell since I ordered the Regular from Amazon when I found out my B & N was "canceled"

Wow, when were you charged? What was your original order date? I wonder if others will receive one.

#1562 psihog

psihog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

new release date feb 6th for me

Me too. you in CA or west coast?

#1563 The Byrdman

The Byrdman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Received my standard edition from Amazon (I think sent from Kentucky) a day early with no dents at all.

#1564 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Me too. you in CA or west coast?

east coast

#1565 lurkingsalt

lurkingsalt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Oh man ordered the LE in the first 15min. Order says not shipped yet. :pray:

#1566 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

I know I have a 0.01% chance but I was in a local Bull Moose Music Store (Northern New England) and found two CE guides (Skyrim and Borderlands GOTY) For dirt cheap [real good finds] and I thought to ask about the Hyrule Historia Art Book CE and the guy said it was showing in his system as a 02/12 release and that he had the ability to order one.

I told him that if the chain (Bull Moose) wasn't already allocated copies then it was almost a guarantee they weren't able to get them but he went ahead and put the order through anyways (They don't charge until you pick it up).

Just throwing that out there to add to the confusion

#1567 linkblc

linkblc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

Oh man ordered the LE in the first 15min. Order says not shipped yet. :pray:

Same boat. Updated credit card without issue. Waiting on shipping notice.

#1568 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

Got my shipping notice for the LE from Amazon. Feb 5th delivery.

#1569 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Got my shipping notice for the LE from Amazon. Feb 5th delivery.

lucky bastard

#1570 Euripides

Euripides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

My two LE copies shipped from Amazon as well with a Feb 5th delivery date.

Hope they packaged these well.......

Edited by Euripides, 01 February 2013 - 09:45 PM.

#1571 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

I've been calling everywhere and everyone is just clueless...
At least my SE shipped out earlier, but now I have to hope without any dents.

#1572 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

I was on the prime trial when I ordered my 2 CEs, "not yet shipped", but I did not renew. It still says two-day shipping on the invoice. I hope they honor it but they still haven't charged my card so I'm worried. Did anyone try to change shipping details to get it sooner and were successful?

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#1573 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

I'm in California. Not on Amazon Prime, using FSSS for both orders.

My Regular HH + Ni No Kuni guide updated to Shipping Soon a few days ago but is back to Not Yet Shipped. Delivery Estimate is Feb 4th-7th.

My LE HH is still Not Yet Shipped with a delivery estimate of Feb 7th-12th.

Both were fully paid off with Amazon credit.

#1574 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

I ordered from them, I would say a couple days after someone pointed out they were selling the Collector's Edition book (meaning not anywhere near being the first) and a week or two later received email saying it was canceled and website history said canceled. But today I received a package from them with the Collector's Edition book and invoice for $32.93

Now debating if I should keep or sell since I ordered the Regular from Amazon when I found out my B & N was "canceled"

What state are you in?
When did you order?

#1575 247

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

My Amazon order still hasn't shipped.

"Not Yet Shipped: Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you by email as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

#1576 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Does your status on B&N show that the item was delivered? That's freakin crazy.

Posted Image

#1577 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Just got out of chat with Amazon Customer Service. "Davion" assured me that both my regular HH/Ni No Kuni guide, as well as my LE HH are both going to be sent to me. No cancellations. I hope he is right.

#1578 Minions

Minions

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Still have a Feb 14 delivery date listed on my LE on Amazon.

Wonder why they are shipping some early when they clearly said they wouldn't ship till the 12th. . . .

#1579 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

price of the regular went back down to 19.24 at amazon for anyone who missed out. Thinking of getting another now. First one arrived with no damage, so might keep that in the collection and get another to open. My nonshipped LE also changed to feb 6th estimate (got an email, so I feel safer now it won't get cancelled).

The delivery estimate for the regular would have been the same as the LE. Probably expecting both in their warehouse in the same shipment. Now I don't want to order the regular or they'll cram it in with the LE and damage each other.

Edited by scottman, 01 February 2013 - 10:44 PM.

#1580 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

Not yet shipped
Delivery Estimate: Tuesday February 5, 2013 by 8:00pm

#1581 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

Still have a Feb 14 delivery date listed on my LE on Amazon.

Wonder why they are shipping some early when they clearly said they wouldn't ship till the 12th. . . .

As if this LE situation wasn't already bad, now we have Amazon shipping orders now, telling others it will ship on the 6th, some the 12th, and apparently one person with no estimate at all. :-\

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1582 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

As if this LE situation wasn't already bad, now we have Amazon shipping orders now, telling others it will ship on the 6th, some the 12th, and apparently one person with no estimate at all. :-\

I have 2 orders made seconds apart but two different days listed for delivery, both not shipped.

#1583 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

My LE ship date got bumped up to the 7th. Guess that's a really good sign I'm getting one. So excited!

#1584 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Just got shipping notification for the CE, will be here Monday. Same origin as my regular that came perfect, so fingers crossed.

#1585 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

my regular edition came today with my ni no kuni guide both in flawless condition with no dents at all. glad i dont have to replace it

#1586 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

what is the order status on the website? still say canceled? that would be awesome if i got one because i ordered it very early on the first day they listed it

#1587 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

this is what i got from amazon after asking that the item was being shipped out to others soon, and were being charged already.

I apologize for any misunderstanding about the delivery estimate for your order. We rely on the publisher for release date information, and they've indicated that "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition" will be released on February 12.

Once this item has been released and we receive copies, we'll be able to ship it to you. It's not uncommon for there to be a delay of several weeks between the release and distribution of a new publication

not much help but i guess they are sticking to their story that they are getting the book until the 12th

#1588 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

BOTH of my books just went into shipping soon :)

#1589 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Got confirmation that my order from forbidden planet shipped

#1590 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Got confirmation that my order from forbidden planet shipped

Is that from .co.uk or .com one? When did you initially order your book? I ordered mine on Dec. 3 from .co.uk and no idea when I ordered the .com one. I still have yet to get any confirmation of some sort...getting a bit worried. Also, how much did they charge you for shipping?