Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#1591 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

Common guys keep posting :p I like this thread ^_^ and my order still says "Not yet shopped" u.u

#1592 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

Is that from .co.uk or .com one? When did you initially order your book? I ordered mine on Dec. 3 from .co.uk and no idea when I ordered the .com one. I still have yet to get any confirmation of some sort...getting a bit worried. Also, how much did they charge you for shipping?

I ordered early Dec. from .co.uk. I got a paypal request from sci-fi warehouse to pay the shipping which was $26. So the book came out to about $82 total.

#1593 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

What state are you in?
When did you order?

Does your status on B&N show that the item was delivered? That's freakin crazy.

what is the order status on the website? still say canceled? that would be awesome if i got one because i ordered it very early on the first day they listed it

Come man... don't hold out on us! We need more info!!:)

I placed by order on B&N pretty soon after it was listed but I haven't seen or heard squat from them since my order was cancelled.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#1594 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

My free shipping copy came in today and it is absolutely fantastic. A true Zelda fan should own this book, and own it proudly.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#1595 Masx

Masx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

Come man... don't hold out on us! We need more info!!:)

I placed by order on B&N pretty soon after it was listed but I haven't seen or heard squat from them since my order was cancelled.

Sorry just got back home, um I checked website and it still says canceled. So I have no idea. I placed order on November 29th and in VA

#1596 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

My amazon preorder for the LE still has a delivery date of 02/19. I'm not feeling good about my chances of getting it.

#1597 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Sorry just got back home, um I checked website and it still says canceled. So I have no idea. I placed order on November 29th and in VA

Has your credit/debit card been charged?

#1598 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

My amazon preorder for the LE still has a delivery date of 02/19. I'm not feeling good about my chances of getting it.

If it makes you feel better mine changed form the 14th to shipping soon an hour ago so it is still possible?

#1599 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

My order just went to shipping soon as well. Have a pending charge on my CC.

ETA 2/6

#1600 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

If mine doesn't ship by tomorrow, I won't get it by their estimate. I hope they don't ship it tomorrow so I can get credits.

#1601 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

Mine changed to Shipping soon! Check yours!!! My shipping option is one day delivery by the way.

Edit: I pre-ordered from Amazon.com

Edited by Ashlee, 02 February 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#1602 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

I suspect there will be one very ticked off B&N customer in couple of days. I ordered mine from B&N on the 26th and got ninja cancelled a couple of days later, after that got a mass email explaining how they had to cancel some orders. I think you're very lucky, and there is another person very unlucky.

I ordered early Dec. from .co.uk. I got a paypal request from sci-fi warehouse to pay the shipping which was $26. So the book came out to about $82 total.

Wow shipping was more reasonable than I thought it would be (still pretty excessive, but far better than the $50 assumption at first). I'll be disappointed if my order doesn't go through for forbiddenplanet.co.uk. So we can now confirm that the .com site didn't have any in stock?

#1603 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

Got both regular editions damaged from Amazon (KY) despite requests that they ship carefully...replacements due Monday :(

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#1604 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Got both regular editions damaged from Amazon (KY) despite requests that they ship carefully...replacements due Monday :(

I contacted Amazon customer service via chat yesterday and the person who helped me said that he could not assure me that the LE will arrive in perfect condition since all books are shipped using the same method. However, he added that ordering one day shipping could protect the book from damage more because it travels through airplane faster from one place to another rather than other shipping methods that take the book from one place to another, then to another, etc. until arriving to its destination. I am not sure if this could be true or not but my hopes of gettig a perfect condition LE are very low :(

;(
);

Edited by Ashlee, 02 February 2013 - 03:32 AM.

#1605 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Mine still says the same, not yet shipped, delivery estimate Feb 18-22( I used FSSS )

#1606 Danger Moose

Danger Moose

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Noone else posted it that I saw so my TFAW shipped today.

#1607 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

SE or LE?

#1608 Danger Moose

Danger Moose

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

Limited Edition

#1609 josiahb

josiahb

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I contacted TFAW CS earlier and they said that it should ship today or tomorrow (at this point it'll ship tomorrow).

#1610 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

I suspect there will be one very ticked off B&N customer in couple of days. I ordered mine from B&N on the 26th and got ninja cancelled a couple of days later, after that got a mass email explaining how they had to cancel some orders. I think you're very lucky, and there is another person very unlucky.

Wow shipping was more reasonable than I thought it would be (still pretty excessive, but far better than the $50 assumption at first). I'll be disappointed if my order doesn't go through for forbiddenplanet.co.uk. So we can now confirm that the .com site didn't have any in stock?

I don't think B&N plans to ship these to anyone. I don't know of a single person on CAG who said their B&N order wasn't cancelled. The cancelled orders show a price of $0 so even if they got them in stock and wanted to, they'd need everyone's order re-authorized before they shipped. He probably got one has a employee error and should consider himself lucky.

Still nothing on my TFAW order.:-(

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#1611 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

I don't think B&N plans to ship these to anyone. I don't know of a single person on CAG who said their B&N order wasn't cancelled. The cancelled orders show a price of $0 so even if they got them in stock and wanted to, they'd need everyone's order re-authorized before they shipped. He probably got one has a employee error and should consider himself lucky.

Still nothing on my TFAW order.:-(

Exactly... I think everyone here who ordered from B&N got cancellations.

Masx, what carrier did B&N use to ship your LE?

#1612 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

just opened mine...wrapped in plastic and on a cardboard piece...perfect condition, no dents or scratches

Amazon preorder, free shipping that came from Delaware

596772.png

#1613 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

B&N took the pre-order link off the LE page on 11/27, so I'm not sure how he was able to order on 11/29 unless they made it available again for a brief period on that day once they had confirmed their actual allotment from Dark Horse.

#1614 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

My pending charge turned into a real charge from forbidden planet for $56.56. Not sure if that is .uk or .com but haven't heard from either of them yet.

#1615 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Amazon changed my order to "Shipping Soon." Awesome!

#1616 greywolfangel

greywolfangel

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Just some update news to help people freaking out, I pre-ordered the LE Hyrule Historia from Forbidden Planet at forbiddenplanet.co.uk on 12/4, and received an email on 1/31 that they had just received their stock. They have charged my card ($58 something), and they said they'd email again when they ship it out. So relieved when I read it and saw my charge.

#1617 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

Amazon changed mine to Shipping Soon, and I was hoping they would ship it late so I had grounds for partial refund/credits.

Dammit. Of course mine will arrive on the last date of the estimated arrival date. Worst of both worlds.

#1618 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Aw YEAH, Shipping Soon for my LE! :D

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1619 serum79

serum79

power.wisdom.courage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

My Amazon LE has changed to shipping soon! I hope it arrives safe and sound
Now I am just curious about the one I ordered from forbiddenplanet.com
Life is damn good when you're a cheap ass gamer!

#1620 CronO_O

CronO_O

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

getting my le feb 7th. Normal edition came perfect attached to a cardboard wrapped up in box.