Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#1621 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

Not shipping soon yet on my order, but I did get an email last night stating the delivery changed from the 14th to the 6th, so that means I should have a shipping notification sometime by sunday afternoon probably.

#1622 nintendospy

nintendospy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Still 'Not Yet Shipped' for me. Hope it gets sent soon.

Amazon changed mine to Shipping Soon, and I was hoping they would ship it late so I had grounds for partial refund/credits.

Dammit. Of course mine will arrive on the last date of the estimated arrival date. Worst of both worlds.

:| Geez.

#1623 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Mine is still in "Shipping Soon" with a estimated delivery date of the 14th (ordered 11/25 with 2-day Prime). Been in Shipping Soon status since yesterday morning.

#1624 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Suprise, Suprise, my second Amazon replacement of my standard edition arrives damaged. This one is worse than the first, as that one only had a small scratch on the front, but this one has bent corners, and damaged pages(something poked thru at the bottom, and messed up several pages). I just wrote them a less than friendly complaint, so I guess I'll be going for try number three. Hopefully the third time will be the charm. Hopefully those of you getting the LE from Amazon will have better luck, as those won't be replacable.

#1625 SGRX

SGRX

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

just opened mine...wrapped in plastic and on a cardboard piece...perfect condition, no dents or scratches

Amazon preorder, free shipping that came from Delaware

My LE is coming out of the same shipping center, so hopefully it will be packaged with the same care. I've already dodged one bullet, in that the LE is coming UPS rather than Prestige like the regular edition did.

#1626 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

My LE guide was shipped 2 day prime but for some reason they used USPS with an arrival date of 1/5. I hope this doesn't turn out bad for me.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#1627 ChadThyJuggla

ChadThyJuggla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

Missed out on the LE, but still keeping my fingers crossed and checking ThinkGeek in hope.

I still want to get the standard edition so I can enjoy the book regardless. Was just able to make a reservation for in store pick up at my local B&N. so I will head down there to try and find a copy with no dings on the cover.

#1628 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

My LE guide was shipped 2 day prime but for some reason they used USPS with an arrival date of 1/5. I hope this doesn't turn out bad for me.

Wow, that sucks. I guess I can expect mine to be damaged too.

Some of Amazon's warehouses are such shitty packers. It seems like their Delaware warehouse is packing things right, by wrapping it to a cardboard, but the rest just put it in a box with no edge/corner protection.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#1629 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

I have an extra LE and want to know if anyone wants to trade for either scott pilgrim vs the world vinyl or zelda adventure for the cdi.

#1630 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

Wow, fast shipping from West Coast.
Ordered the SE book on Thursday and due to receive it today accoding to the tracking from Amazon. There must be a ful-fillment center up north (cali). Now, I cross my fingers that there are no dents.

Also, on another note. Did anyone ever go into the B&N store to do the pre-order for the CE?

#1631 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

shipping soon and first le listing on amazon has it around 450

#1632 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

The LE is now backordered according to amazon reps. If your order hasn't entered shipping soon you may not get it.

#1633 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Got the same email with the updated delivery date. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#1634 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

The LE is now backordered according to amazon reps. If your order hasn't entered shipping soon you may not get it.

Backordered doesn't exactly mean that its completely out of the picture. Same thing happened to my Darksiders 2 CE, persona 4 golden and borderlands Loot chest. They just say backordered if that certain distribution center has not got their shipments in the same time frame as the others. If they flat out send you an email saying that the order is cancelled, then you can say you won't get it. Amazon is just bad about rare items and getting them out all at the same time.

#1635 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Got my release date change email and changed to shipping soon!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1636 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

According to the Amazon rep I just spoke with, he saw nothing "in the system" that indicates it is backordered or any other problems. He also said it may be that the distribution center did not receive it yet. My status is still not yet shipped :(

Edited by SKEETER, 02 February 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#1637 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Anyone here get a surprise package from Barnes & Nobles?

I ordered from them, I would say a couple days after someone pointed out they were selling the Collector's Edition book (meaning not anywhere near being the first) and a week or two later received email saying it was canceled and website history said canceled. But today I received a package from them with the Collector's Edition book and invoice for $32.93

Now debating if I should keep or sell since I ordered the Regular from Amazon when I found out my B & N was "canceled"

I just got one also. Ordered Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM, cancelled by BN on Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM. Checked my credit card, and nothing from bn.com has been charged. Website still says cancelled as well. No idea what they were thinking, but it looks like a free LE for some very lucky people.

#1638 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

I just got one also. Ordered Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM, cancelled by BN on Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM. Checked my credit card, and nothing from bn.com has been charged. Website still says cancelled as well. No idea what they were thinking, but it looks like a free LE for some very lucky people.

I ordered on Nov 26 at 12.06pm. How was it shipped? USPS?

#1639 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

I ordered on Nov 26 at 12.06pm. How was it shipped? USPS?

It was sent UPS Surepost, so USPS had the final delivery.

#1640 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Damn, that's pretty awesome.

#1641 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

It was sent UPS Surepost, so USPS had the final delivery.

Does the invoice have your order info? Does it show 0.00 as the price, cancelled? What was the date they shipped it out? I have a feeling a lot of us are going to be waiting now to see if we also get one. I know I will.

#1642 Minions

Minions

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

From Amazon's "Discussion" page.

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay in shipping your order. I completely understand your disappointment. That's definitely not what we want our customers to experience.

I've checked your order and can confirm that this book The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition is currently back-ordered--I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen. On rare occasions, our availability messaging listed online may not accurately reflect the most recent information from our vendors.

We normally obtain this item from a supplier who can usually send it to us within a certain time period (as listed on our website) from the time your order is placed; however, in this case, the supplier has taken longer than expected to respond to us.

We sent an e-mail notification as soon as we learned from our supplier that the status of this item had changed. Unfortunately, our reliance on suppliers and manufacturers for information about their stock means that, occasionally, our database will not reflect all changes.

To compensate for this delay,I've issued you a $10.00 promotional certificate, which you can use the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

Note: the promotional certificate doesn't apply to items offered by other sellers on our website and won't cover the shipping costs of an order.

If you'd rather cancel your order, I realize this is not what you expected when you placed this order. If you prefer to cancel the order, go to the URL below and click the "Need to cancel an item?" button:

As per our standard policy, we do not charge you for items until they enter the shipping process, so you will not be charged for this item until it is available and we have shipped it to you.

I'm very sorry about all of this. I hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance in the future. We're working hard to provide a stress-free and convenient shopping experience at Amazon.com.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon at Amazon.com.

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

Best Regards,

Abdul J.

Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

http://www.amazon.co...asin=1616551615

If true, Amazon must have gotten quite a bit less product than anyone thought. Only a handful of people from CAG have gotten shipped/preparing to ship notifications. Just proves that Amazon is pretty bad route to go in a lot of cases, though I guess its not worse than B&N, except with B&N you knew to keep looking to order from someone else since it was canceled early enough.

#1643 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

:-#

wow i ordered 11/25 at like 11am. Fuck you haha

#1644 linkblc

linkblc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Got a shipping notification, pre-authorization charge and all yesterday for my LE. Odds look good.

#1645 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Got the same Backordered response, started to worry now :(

#1646 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

My LE shipped from Amazon. Coming from PA via FedEx 2 day. ETA of Tuesday

#1647 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

According to my order history, it says "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date." Ordered on 11/26. Hope that doesn't mean it gets canceled.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1648 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

According to my order history, it says "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date." Ordered on 11/26. Hope that doesn't mean it gets canceled.

I've never had an order ship when I've had that status.

#1649 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Just got my SE from Amazon, thankfully it arrived in perfect condition. However I'm still holding out hope to get the LE from some source such as B&N when the book officially launches.

#1650 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

Literally just spoke with an amazon rep and the person had no idea what I was talking about. Was super unhelpful, just told me that the CE has a release date of February 12th, and that it will arrive.

I don't know what to believe, but I'm just assuming the worst now. Doesn't seem like everyone is on the same page with this over at Amazon.

I ordered on November 25th, so I had some high hopes:/