Photo
- - - - -

[NOT DEAD] Hyrule Historia [Art Book] - $19.24/CE (Limited to 4,000) (Jan 2013)

• Please log in to reply
2575 replies to this topic

#2371 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

Pretty sad.

http://seattle.craig...3611424724.html

:cry:

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#2372 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

Pretty sad.

http://seattle.craig...3611424724.html

If there is a Robin Hood of CAG, now is your time. ;)

#2373 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

I take it that he must have changed the pic or something? It only shows one copy now.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#2374 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

I take it that he must have changed the pic or something? It only shows one copy now.

Yep, was a huge mound of stacked up books earlier.

#2375 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Wow. People are talking about him in other forums.

#2376 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

Once you unleash the bedsheets, there's no turning back.
Spoiler

#2377 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

lol@tommylove

I saved the picture too just in case he did delete it or change his picture, did he throw up another craigslist ad? What forums are talking about him, that is hilarious.

I found his other ad, I wonder why he didn't delete the first one. Either way I don't he is going to get any love from some people around here.

#2378 247

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

lol@tommylove

I saved the picture too just in case he did delete it or change his picture, did he throw up another craigslist ad? What forums are talking about him, that is hilarious.

Neogaf and reddit.

#2379 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Spoiler

Thank you. Is it possible to perm ban him now?

#2380 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Spoiler

Hes got over 40+. Im guessing that's mostly B&N's stock.

#2381 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

Neogaf and reddit.

half of his inquiries will probably consist of people trying to troll him

#2382 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Here is the video I was talking about identifying him through the bed sheets, done in by Mario!

#2383 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

lol@tommylove

I found his other ad, I wonder why he didn't delete the first one. Either way I don't he is going to get any love from some people around here.

No wonder I received a lot of hate e-mails today while in class lol.
I admit that I ordered at least 2 LE books from other retailers so I can secure my copies, since I'm a huge Zelda fan and the rest were from Barnes and Noble. Some of my orders are for my friends and the rest are for resell/trades.
I decided to take a huge risk on spending almost all my money on this and I hope it'll pay off. Hell, I even quit my part time job, so I can focus more on school and maybe try to profit from flipping.
Personally, I just started flipping 3 months ago and I can't even compare myself to the big guys/gals out there, but if mods/admins wants to ban me since I've been exposed, I understand.
Lastly, this is one of my favorite forums I've been apart of and personally I admire flippers/collectors, which is why I started doing it.
For the cry babies, If I didn't get a copy of Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch or the Zelda Historia LE, the only person I can blame is myself for not preordering it early. I don't mind spending a premium price on something I really want because I know I'll treasure it forever as long as it doesn't hurt my bank account too much.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#2384 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Posted Image

Never Forget

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#2385 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Posted Image

Never Forget

If you wait a few months, maybe it'll go down. If that ever happens, I will try my best to break even at least and who knows, maybe you'll forgive and forget :)
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
My game plays:
Posted Image

#2386 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Good god. lol...better hope you can get rid of all those.

#2387 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Ban him? Seriously CAG gang? If B&N sold all those copies to him, I do not see why he deserves to be banned. Everyone would do the same if they had the money and a store would let them buy as many LE's as they want... most people would do the same I know even those who are mad at him u.u And Tony, I would recommend you to keep ALL of them so these guys will keep being angry... at themselves!!! Also their value will probably increase in a few years so you could also just wait until then and get back to your part job meanwhile. Good luck! and if they ban you for this, then ban me too! I own 4 copies of the LE (two mine and two from my bro). How many LE books do we need to get banned?

Also, go and send emails to B&N not to Tony u.u

#2388 Danger Moose

Danger Moose

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

Good for you tommylove. Looks like a good investment. Four ounces of gold would be a good trade.
I don't think it was smart of you to post how many you have but I'm sure your lesson is learned.

#2389 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

http://www.destructo...le-245162.phtml

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#2390 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

http://www.destructo...le-245162.phtml

Congrats on being one of the biggest douches around Tommy, hope you consider changing your username at any game site you post on now ;)

#2391 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

If you wait a few months, maybe it'll go down. If that ever happens, I will try my best to break even at least and who knows, maybe you'll forgive and forget :)

So you have 30-40 books...

Why don't you tell us who actually shipped you that many? 20 from Amazon and 20 from Barnes and Noble?

#2392 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

I think he said it was Barnes and Noble.

I don't blame him really, he just shouldn't of posted the picture with the stacks of books when a lot of us had our orders canceled or put on hold. Have respect for your fellow gamer, if you're going to resell then post one copy and resell it like the others do -- no need to gloat that you have so many with your picture.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#2393 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

I think he said it was Barnes and Noble.

I don't blame him really, he just shouldn't of posted the picture with the stacks of books when a lot of us had our orders canceled or put on hold. Have respect for your fellow gamer, if you're going to resell then post one copy and resell it like the others do -- no need to gloat that you have so many with your picture.

This is definitely a dick thing to do, but he didn't really do anything illegal (or even against forum policies) here. Either he took the risk and ordered 40 before they sold out or he scavenged around to find 40 copies after they sold out. Anyone who's angry should be angry towards whatever retailer decided to sell him more than one or two of these.

Personally, I'm pissed off at B&N because they cancelled people's pre-orders and then went around and then sold them after release at a significantly higher price. Part of me wonders if using the "our supplier isn't going to give us any" excuse was just way for them to cancel pre-orders just because they knew they could sell these for full price.

Back to the topic on hand, did any one receive any updates from TFAW? I wish that would get filled since it's roughly $22 cheaper than my ThinkGeek order, so I could dump my copy from TG.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#2394 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Back to the topic on hand, did any one receive any updates from TFAW? I wish that would get filled since it's roughly $22 cheaper than my ThinkGeek order, so I could dump my copy from TG.

Hopefully early next week :

Forgot to mention that I sent an email this week and this was the reply I received.

"Thank you for contacting us. I looked into this item for you, and it appears that we are scheduled to be receiving the remainder of our order for this book within the next week, and should have all pre-orders processing for shipment with our weekly pre-order run on February 19th. Once the remainder of our order has arrived in our warehouse, and begins processing for shipment to you, you will be sent a confirmation E-Mail to let you know that we are preparing your order for shipment."

So no longer February 13th but now the 19th

#2395 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

So you have 30-40 books...

Why don't you tell us who actually shipped you that many? 20 from Amazon and 20 from Barnes and Noble?

2 from amazon, the rest are from Barnes and noble's warehouse.
My game plays:
Posted Image

#2396 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Holy shit, this is hilarious. Obviously this is a dick move, but if anything we should blame Dark Horse for allowing something like this to happen in the first place.

You should make a video of you burning one or taking a bath with one and put it on youtube. Or maybe be on the toilet while reading a copy, then realize that you're out of toilet paper. You know what happens next.

#2397 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

If you make it to Kotaku you will be famous! Please don't ever become a theif, I'm sure that you would get caught. I have nothing against you but I'm almost sure most resellers don't put themselves out there like this, you just happen to get caught. I'll give you props for coming out, that is probably more than what some people would have done.

#2398 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

This is a dick move, the B&N warehouse order was one of the few method's for CAG's to still snag a copy but obviously you failed the Honor Code, you ordered them all. Heck, to salvage some honor I'd say sell them to cag's for under Ebay, save fee's, help CAG's, still make profit.

#2399 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

If you make it to Kotaku you will be famous! Please don't ever become a theif, I'm sure that you would get caught. I have nothing against you but I'm almost sure most resellers don't put themselves out there like this, you just happen to get caught. I'll give you props for coming out, that is probably more than what some people would have done.

If that were to happen, it would be something I'm not proud of. I wanted to see people's reaction and to create some hype, which worked out perfectly. I'm thinking if I should upload the whole unboxing video to create some shitstorm on the web, but I don't think the web is ready for that....OR ARE THEY?!
My game plays:
Posted Image

#2400 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

lol @ tommylove.

With those bedsheets I am sure that dude gets no play with chicks. Last laugh is on him. Loser.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor