Silent Hill Downpour: $24.89+$3.99ship (PS3) ; $19.74+$3.99ship (360) NEW @ Amazon

thought this was for the SH collection since this would be in my buy range but I already scored this for cheaper $20 BB DOTD awhile ago so the wait continues.

Just so everyone is aware, the seller is Play Canada, so it'll be shipping from Canada (obviously) and you'll probably be getting a bilingual cover. There were a couple sellers for the PS3 version in the same price range based in the US, though.

Some new ones for 360 were recently put up. They're slightly cheaper than Play Canada's by a few cents. Both are located in the U.S., so they should have the U.S. cover :)

Tempting, very tempting. Buuuut... I think I'll hold out for just a bit lower. But thanks for posting, OP.

ArenaNet and NCsoft since to stop selling the new server is configured in North America and Europe, expanding the capacity of the game, doubled the number of expansion will also customer service agent. Do you like GW2 power leveling? Do you want to buy Guild Wars 2 gold? The game system is under enormous pressure, such as the auction house has been supported, and ready to meet with the influx of players.

bread's done
Back