Photo
- - - - -

Can you stack PS+ 1 month promo codes? How do you check subscription balance?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

I have a few Playstation+ 1 month promo codes I wanted to redeem. I currently have a 3 month subscription and I am trying to extend it.

I have never had to enter my CC as the 3 month subscription I have was redeemed on a prepaid card.

The 1 month trail codes I have are from Amazon offers. When I go to redeem them I run into a pop-up telling me I have to enter my CC info. If I do will it extend my subscription by 1 month x the number of codes I enter? I think it might have said that this was for a one month trial of a three month subscription; and that I had to cancel prior to the end of the month or I'd be charged for the full 3 months (but it's late and I'm tired so I may have just made that up.....)

Is there way to tell me when subscription ends? I can't find a way to tell in the PS Store or on the XMB.

#2 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

I have a few Playstation+ 1 month promo codes I wanted to redeem. I currently have a 3 month subscription and I am trying to extend it.

I have never had to enter my CC as the 3 month subscription I have was redeemed on a prepaid card.

The 1 month trail codes I have are from Amazon offers. When I go to redeem them I run into a pop-up telling me I have to enter my CC info. If I do will it extend my subscription by 1 month x the number of codes I enter? I think it might have said that this was for a one month trial of a three month subscription; and that I had to cancel prior to the end of the month or I'd be charged for the full 3 months (but it's late and I'm tired so I may have just made that up.....)

Is there way to tell me when subscription ends? I can't find a way to tell in the PS Store or on the XMB.

No ps 1 month codes aren't stackable you'd have to wait for the subscription to ran out and put a new one again.

These codes are for 90 month but only allows 30 days free which means that if you didn't removbe from the billing information your credit card they will charge you unless you go to the services list, and in there you can deactivate the renewal, also in the same place you can see when the subscription will end.

Hope I have helped you
:error:
Spoiler