Amazon LEGO Game Sale (LEGO Batman 2, HP 1-4 & 5-7, etc) w/ Free Shipping

$10 off for Batman 2 isn't bad. Especially for someone with some Amazon credit to burn. Even though we've seen it for $40 before.

[quote name='slidecage']love how they cancel my 9.99 ninja lego game but then restock it at 14.99[/QUOTE]

That's shitty! But, are you really surprised?

[quote name='TaylorM06']$10 off for Batman 2 isn't bad. Especially for someone with some Amazon credit to burn. Even though we've seen it for $40 before.[/QUOTE]

It was much better when it was $40 before because you got a Heroes Pack code. However that was during the launch week.

Won't pay more than $20 tops for a Lego game. This particular potential DLC whore (Lego Batman 2), I'll wait for a Complete edition release.

Did LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 ever get cursed as a Platinum Hits release? Trying to avoid that particular release...

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Anybody play the Vita version? Wondering if how it holds up next to the console versions.[/QUOTE]

In short, it doesnt. Its a port of the 3DS version. Im really hoping that they dont do this when LOTR comes out and make it closer to the console versions.

[quote name='Kuma']In short, it doesnt. Its a port of the 3DS version. Im really hoping that they dont do this when LOTR comes out and make it closer to the console versions.[/QUOTE]

The fact that they're doing this to the Vita ports is beyond disappointing. What a shame to waste such good potential, games like this I'd rather play on my Vita than a console. But not when they're making them shitty ports.

Thanks OP
hyhnjkl

bread's done
Back