Spec Ops: The Line for PC on Direct2Play for $17.99

Probably one of those CD keys resellers. They typically won't fuck you, especially if they're paypal certified. Make sure the Steam Key you're buying is region free or in the proper region, DO NOT activate by proxy.

[quote name='havuk']i was going to get spec ops and mp3 but paypal is required...[/QUOTE]

You can still use a credit card by saying you don't have PayPal. It's a bit confusing but it can be done.

Anyone activate spec ops or sleeping dogs yet(assuming it does on steam)? I have too much backlog to risk. Appreciate whoever does.

[quote name='6er']Anyone activate spec ops or sleeping dogs yet(assuming it does on steam)? I have too much backlog to risk. Appreciate whoever does.[/QUOTE]

I activated Spec Ops with no problems.

Spec Ops and SD are both Steam, but, oddly enough, SD doesn't do cloud saves. Weird.

That said, great price for a great game, Spec Ops.

Provided this is legit of course

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheBomb69']You can still use a credit card by saying you don't have PayPal. It's a bit confusing but it can be done.[/QUOTE]

do i have to contact them or is it an option on the payment screen? i can't see it.

[quote name='havuk']do i have to contact them or is it an option on the payment screen? i can't see it.[/QUOTE]

It was on the payment screen. You have to select PayPal then it goes to that screen where you can select credit card.

Be careful with these key sites. I've bought a few things from some of the more reputable sites. I have no idea about this one. The fact that their sleeping dogs is way cheaper than even other ley sites ($25-28) makes it seem questionable. Plus they went OOS very quick as in they didn't have a lot in stock. Most of the key sites that are legit sell them fro cheap because they buy a ton of games bulk in strange countries.

There was a case where EA disabled a lot of russian BF3 keys due to a lot of sites selling keys bought with stolen credit cards.At least that is what I've been told by some people. I am unsure of steam's policy, I think key resellers are against the TOS.

[quote name='mac995555']Anyone know if CD Key house legit?[/QUOTE]

iirc they sell stolen cd keys...I think theyre blacklisted on neogaf for it

Was thinking of getting this but the multi-player is supposed to be terrible and single good but short! Still might do for a weekend or something!!
spec

saw the website from this deal

and i ordered battlefield 3 for $17.99

and my order was really smooth, im already playing it

i did have to manually install the english files, because it comes in russion, but that wasnt hard at all, and i already got in a match or two online, been waiting for a good sale on it

bread's done
Back