Photo
- - - - -

Selected VIZ Media & Warner Anime - $5 ▪ $10 ▪ $13 @ RightStuf.com (ends on 9/24/12)

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#91 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

My packaging was great. They definitely sent it out that way.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#92 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:45 AM

Got my order the other day. Everything (all Inuyasha sets + Bleach sets) arrived in outstanding condition and was extremely well packaged. Came in a giant box with extra paper padding and looked like it was specially prepared to prevent damage. I'm very pleased :)

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#93 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

Got my order the other day. Everything (all Inuyasha sets + Bleach sets) arrived in outstanding condition and was extremely well packaged. Came in a giant box with extra paper padding and looked like it was specially prepared to prevent damage. I'm very pleased :)

Exactly how mine were packed and shipped. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Shame it seems not everyone is having the same bit of luck. :(

#94 solidsnake222

solidsnake222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

Lucky, mine still hasn't shipped all because of the 2nd box set. Hopefully mines in good condition. I should have ordered day one, but decided to not blow 83 bucks. Then of course a few days later I do spend the cash and now I have to wait even longer

#95 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

Lucky, mine still hasn't shipped all because of the 2nd box set. Hopefully mines in good condition. I should have ordered day one, but decided to not blow 83 bucks. Then of course a few days later I do spend the cash and now I have to wait even longer

We'll forget it and when it does come, the package will be a pleasant surprise. ;)

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#96 MajinStylee

MajinStylee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

All 7 Inuyasha box sets came today. All of them in perfect condition :D I don't like how 3 of them didn't come with inserts, but oh well.

Not only that, but I scrounged up enough money to rent the textbooks I needed for school. Win-win!

#97 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

damn you CAG damn you....and damn you inuyasha...damn you.

still killer deal.

ok i need to stay away from these forums lol.

#98 chetofvern

chetofvern

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

I ordered a week ago and all of my inuyasha seasons are back ordered :( Does anyone one if they ever will ship ?

#99 solidsnake222

solidsnake222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

All of mine were back ordered, and then all of them but set 2 became available. I I've been waiting on that one set for like a week, then and now season 5 which was reserved for my order is back ordered! I ridiculous

#100 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

I ordered a week ago and all of my inuyasha seasons are back ordered :( Does anyone one if they ever will ship ?

Yeah, they will ship. But seeing the popularity of the price, it would take a long time to fulfill the orders. Like, imagine a line taking orders. Its going to be a very big line. Lol. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month or so.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#101 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

This sale has been extended to September 24th.

#102 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I thought they were extending it because they got more in stock finally, but looks like the new orders will just get lumped into all the other backorders, so if you order now it could be even longer before it's fulfilled, but at least Rightstuf is good about fulfilling stuff on backorder, so you will just need to have patience if you order now. Glad I got in on it early though and already received my order. :3

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#103 whippleman

whippleman

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

First it was just three of them left on order, then Inuyasha 5 went back from reserved to on order. Now everything is reserved except bleach set 1. :( Can't complain though especially at those prices.

#104 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

So tempted to get the first 3 Bleach box sets. But my poor wallet is still crying over buying the entire Inuyasha sets, all of UC Gundam series, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, and the other Bandai titles. >.<

#105 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Do the Inuyasha sets come with the English and Japanese options?

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#106 whippleman

whippleman

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Is the Gundam 00 movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer worth getting if I just ordered the tv series?

#107 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Do the Inuyasha sets come with the English and Japanese options?

Yes.

#108 Magiblaze

Magiblaze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

So tempted to get the first 3 Bleach box sets. But my poor wallet is still crying over buying the entire Inuyasha sets, all of UC Gundam series, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, and the other Bandai titles. >.<

I feel you.I decided to plunge in and get the first three boxsets about a week or two ago and then thinking to buy some Bandai's stuff but ultimately just decided to wait till Christmas to hoopefully find a better deal on the bandai stuff.

They've sent me the 2nd season,and have the 3rd season waiting and the 1st season is on backlog for me.

#109 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

Thanks Squarehard...ordered them either way but know the wife would love it in English :)

Hopefully I don't start collecting as much anime as you, I know she'd kill me :(

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

#110 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

Thanks Squarehard...ordered them either way but know the wife would love it in English :)

Hopefully I don't start collecting as much anime as you, I know she'd kill me :(

I'm sure it'd be a massacre.

#111 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

They sent me an email that something was wrong with my payment but I assumed it was because I didn't have enough in the checking account. :lol: I just put more in and now I have to call them eventually. At least they have the stuff on hold. Either that, or my bank is mean.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#112 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

I got my 4 Inuyasha sets need to complete my collection yesterday. One was perfect, another had some dents on the corner but I think I can live with. Two of them though had the inner cardboard holder the one that hold the actual discs was split on the spine. You could almost easily pull it apart into to halves. It's kind of funny since the outer cardboard box on both sets are flawless.

Kind of disappointed to see this come from Rightstuf in this kind of condition. I've always had good service from them, and had a flawless record with them for like the past 3 or 4 years. I get the feeling they got them from Viz like this since if it happened durning shipping the outer boxes would be messed as well not to mention the shipping box. I most likely call CS tomorrow and see about getting replacement.

#113 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

got email

inuyasha on back order oh well lol i can wait

#114 whippleman

whippleman

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Just got Inuyasha season 1-5 today and every single one of them is in Perfect condition. No scratches or dents anywhere. Hopefully my Bleach and last two sets of Inuyasha get shipped sometimes this week and arrive in the same condition. :)

#115 solidsnake222

solidsnake222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

Just got all of my stuff today as well. Death Note Relight 1 and 2 and my Case Closed DVDs were perfect. The 7 Inuyasha were in great, brand new shape too, but seasons 1 and 2 were missing the inserts. 3-7 had them though.

#116 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

Although quite late, mainly in due part of my reluctance to call Customer Service to update them on my payment (accidentally didn't have enough), my order was shipped. Since Rightstuf stuff usually comes quick for me, it should be here by Monday or Tuesday.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#117 whippleman

whippleman

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

Bleach Set 1 is now reserved for my order. :)

#118 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

Inuyasha shipped ofr me now, can't wait to get it :)

#119 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Got all my 5 inu yasha box sets 2 days ago :)
"Evil is Funs"

#120 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

My Inuyasha Sets came in today. Can't believe I was that excited for it. :lol: All the Sets came in perfect and weren't smooshed.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler