Photo
- - - - -

Anarchy Reigns (360/PS3) $30 confirmed MSRP pre-order @ Amazon (and other retailers)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Goomba Stomper

Goomba Stomper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

For those on the fence, I imported this game for a price total of $107.90 and I don't regret it for a second. I had so much fun playing the game. It may not be Platinum Games best, but it's still Platinum Games and it's still incredible. The only negative thing I can say about what I've played is that the online wasn't very populated, though that will (hopefully) be fixed with a worldwide release.

#32 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

^Eurogamer gave it an excellent review as well.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#33 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

I also imported it (360) and really enjoyed the game. The guy that said online is dying, of course it is, its a jap import....

As for online orders through gamestop, the company can charge you the full amount to your CC if you dont pick it up. Usually they just charge the 5$, but ive had customers come in who got charged the whole thing for not picking up a game.

#34 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

A flash drive and 10 minutes of googling is all you need to get the Jap demo of this that is fully in English on 360. Was enough to convince me to wait for $5 like Vanquish.

I DO like the sound of mission replay with all characters though. Can you warp straight to bosses that way?

#35 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

A flash drive and 10 minutes of googling is all you need to get the Jap demo of this that is fully in English on 360. Was enough to convince me to wait for $5 like Vanquish.

I DO like the sound of mission replay with all characters though. Can you warp straight to bosses that way?

Most story stages are just you vs a "boss". You can constantly replay missions or those fights, so in a sense yes.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#36 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:29 PM

I also imported it (360) and really enjoyed the game. The guy that said online is dying, of course it is, its a jap import....

As for online orders through gamestop, the company can charge you the full amount to your CC if you dont pick it up. Usually they just charge the 5$, but ive had customers come in who got charged the whole thing for not picking up a game.

I am really surprised that at this day and age, cancelling online or through emailing CS is not possible (and I have tried both, quote from their email "Unfortunately customer service online isn't able to cancel your PickUp@Store order.").

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#37 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

I am really surprised that at this day and age, cancelling online or through emailing CS is not possible (and I have tried both, quote from their email "Unfortunately customer service online isn't able to cancel your PickUp@Store order.").

It's just a ploy to get you in their stores, so they can berate you with other pre-order options, and to try to talk you out of cancelling this one.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#38 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

This looks very similar to Spawn: In the Demon's Hand on Dreamcast, and that was by far one of my favorite Dreamcast titles, thanks for posting this, placed an order on Amazon!

Edit: Just noticed my 666th post is about Spawn, that's fitting I suppose lol

659629.png?68329996

#39 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

awesome, wanted to preorder this if it ever came down again

596772.png

#40 hiljay

hiljay

Super Aggro CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

in. thanks OP.

3DS FC:  1091 8995 8627

PSN:  neiljoy

XBL:  neiljoy

Steam:  hiljay

have a day. 

#41 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

This looks very similar to Spawn: In the Demon's Hand on Dreamcast, and that was by far one of my favorite Dreamcast titles, thanks for posting this, placed an order on Amazon!

Edit: Just noticed my 666th post is about Spawn, that's fitting I suppose lol

666 the number of the beast hell and fire was spawned to be realesed !:hot:
Posted Image

#42 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

PS3 version dropped to $30 today. It's looking more and more likely that is the MSRP but there wouldn't be any harm in pre-ordering and locking in the price just in case it's the $60 that Gamestop and Newegg are currently showing.

#43 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

$30 is the MSRP now, from official twitter

#44 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

$30 is the MSRP now, from official twitter

Thanks for the heads up. Will update the OP. Some people will probably want to cancel their orders and wait for the game to dip below MSRP.

#45 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

MSRP is $30? Sweet! I can get this at BBY for 9.99, like I did MadWorld, even sooner then!

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#46 Regian

Regian

LevelUpNews.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Awesome to not only hear the $30 MSRP, but to hear a January release. Originally, I believe it was supposed to be out in March.

And to think I was extremely close to importing it a couple of weeks ago. Glad I didn't.