What's a good place to earn Wii points online?

Tonious

CAGiversary!
I use Bing to get Microsoft and Playstation munnies and was wondering where is a good place to get Wii points in the same fashion? I tried googling but get so much random stuff it's hard to pick through. What do you use to get free Wii points?

I don't know of any place to get free Wii points (by that I mean the Wii Shop channel points for buying games), I think Nintendo is mostly adverse to any free points promotions. The best I have seen in terms of getting cheaper points is by looking for clearance Wii points cards in the bubble / blister packs, I've seen them at Sears between $11-15 bucks for a 2000 point card, equivalent to $20.

The closest thing to 'free' with Nintendo is by registering your software and hardware to earn coins through Club Nintendo, and using said coins to get their select swag and featured downloadable games.

The best I can offer for now, hope this is (marginally) helpful.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']I don't know of any place to get free Wii points (by that I mean the Wii Shop channel points for buying games), I think Nintendo is mostly adverse to any free points promotions. The best I have seen in terms of getting cheaper points is by looking for clearance Wii points cards in the bubble / blister packs, I've seen them at Sears between $11-15 bucks for a 2000 point card, equivalent to $20.

The closest thing to 'free' with Nintendo is by registering your software and hardware to earn coins through Club Nintendo, and using said coins to get their select swag and featured downloadable games.

The best I can offer for now, hope this is (marginally) helpful.[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry. Maybe I wasn't clear. By "free" I meant one of those websites where you build up points/tokens and use them to eventually trade in for items. Namely, gift cards or points cards for gaming systems. There are actually several out there, I use to use one but it's gone now. Some ask you to do way too much and I was hoping someone who had tried them all could share which worked out the best for them. Thanks for replying.

[quote name='Tonious']Ah, sorry. Maybe I wasn't clear. By "free" I meant one of those websites where you build up points/tokens and use them to eventually trade in for items. Namely, gift cards or points cards for gaming systems. There are actually several out there, I use to use one but it's gone now. Some ask you to do way too much and I was hoping someone who had tried them all could share which worked out the best for them. Thanks for replying.[/QUOTE]

eRewards, which can get you $25 GameStop gift cards for $50 of credit. I've been doing that for a while.

Pretty much any of the online reward sites like swagbucks or points2shop where you do offers, searches, and surveys for points. For some reason Wii points are pretty expensive on swagbucks. It's 4000 swagbucks for a 2000 wii point card while its only around 2000 for a $20 PSN card but the best way to do it is to get paypal money and buy them with paypal. It's 1335 swagbucks for $10 paypal or 3215 swagbucks for $25 and you can just use that money to buy points.

If you do want to use swagbucks I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sinfulfate or if you prefer you can just go straight to their site and make an account.

[quote name='TheLongshot']eRewards, which can get you $25 GameStop gift cards for $50 of credit. I've been doing that for a while.[/QUOTE]

Bah, fucking e-rewards. They upped it to 75 for a $25 GS GC after a certain point once they started transferring users from utalkback. It really pisses me off. because it's not worth... for 150 credit you get $75 but I only get $50.

bread's done
Back