Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception $19.99 New @ Gamestop

[quote name='genius33']Wow. I'm barely ever on this site and even I know that is the new MSRP. Open your eyes, OP.[/QUOTE]

Didnt see it,and I don't check every thread on the site for updated information,24/7!

[quote name='gameupboy84']Didnt see it,and I don't check every thread on the site for updated information,24/7![/QUOTE]

LOL.. the whole point of my post was to say I, too, don't check every thread for info and I knew about this MSRP change a week ago. Get it? Got it? Good.

[quote name='commando1']Oh shit call the cops, this guy has posted a deal that has already been posted.
You guys are awesome.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Officer Mike Oxbig here...what seems to be the problem?

:lol:

Whelp, I for one was unaware of the new MSRP and just snagged a copy from Amazon (yay Prime) so thank you for bringing it to my attention OP.

Hey thanks OP! I actually didnt know price on this was down. I was just at Best Buy and it was still high. Time to buy!

:lol: Its pretty funny when scumbags with no life have to rag on someone to get their jollies

I could understand a newbie, but he/she has been a member since Feb '07 and missed a first page thread on new Sony MRSP and did a thread w/out even looking at the first page.

It's unforgivable, I say let the scoundrel face death by decapitation, we shouldn't take this lightly in our land of Cheapasses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8

[joking]

Good for u but I didn't,so why act like everyone suppose to know because u knew about it?

[quote name='genius33']LOL.. the whole point of my post was to say I, too, don't check every thread for info and I knew about this MSRP change a week ago. Get it? Got it? Good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gameupboy84']Good for u but I didn't,so why act like everyone suppose to know because u knew about it?[/QUOTE]

umm... cause anyone with a brain would have figured it out???

[quote name='genius33']umm... cause anyone with a brain would have figured it out???[/QUOTE]

Seriously, take a look at yourself. You're on an internet message board, you are not a mod and you are not the site owner. But you insist on insulting people in order to enforce rules that normal people would not even give a shit about and that do not really exist. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks OP for posting this. Some people have to make themselves look better by degrading others. I wouldn't worry about what these clowns have to say though.

Because I wouldn't pay $20 for it unless it's the GOTY edition, and apparently others wouldn't either. I can wait for the GOTY edition to hit $20. Have a backlog to get through in the meantime.

[quote name='YBX87']why is every1 talking about the goty edition as if it will be $20[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyway OP
You attempted to help people out, and I think you may have helped a few.
Just remember a quick google search next time to avoid the unnecessary flaming :)

AFAIK the GOTY will have all the extra multiplayer content, same as part II. Here's a crazy concept, maybe people aren't interested in the online aspect of the game, making the current MSRP more palatable. I m personally waiting on a B2G1 sale for this, GOW: Origins & perhaps the jak & Dax or Infamous II.

[quote name='krashhole']Thanks OP for posting this. Some people have to make themselves look better by degrading others. I wouldn't worry about what these clowns have to say though.[/QUOTE]

Are there any threads that are actually unnecessary then? Should everyone start a new thread the moment he or she sees a game in a store at a price they think is a good deal? How about every time someone gets an email for a discount, he just starts a thread about it instead of at least glancing on page one to see if anyone beat him to the punch? Would that make you happy?

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect CAGs to at the very least scan the first page of the deals forum to see if a deal has already been posted before starting a new thread. That's sort of the expected etiquette of this site. Everybody makes mistakes, sure, but it's easier to scan over page one of the deals section than it is to type out a new thread anyway, so it's not really asking too much, is it?

THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED?!? And it's...MSRP!?!? And GAMESTOP?!?!?!?

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTEEE!!!

seriously though, leave the OP alone. I honestly wonder how many deals never get posted because people are afraid of getting shat upon by you guys.

[quote name='Decker']Are there any threads that are actually unnecessary then? Should everyone start a new thread the moment he or she sees a game in a store at a price they think is a good deal? How about every time someone gets an email for a discount, he just starts a thread about it instead of at least glancing on page one to see if anyone beat him to the punch? Would that make you happy?

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect CAGs to at the very least scan the first page of the deals forum to see if a deal has already been posted before starting a new thread. That's sort of the expected etiquette of this site. Everybody makes mistakes, sure, but it's easier to scan over page one of the deals section than it is to type out a new thread anyway, so it's not really asking too much, is it?[/QUOTE]I completely agree with most of what you said. A lot of times, it's just the way people approach the situation. If you are not familiar with CAG and the layout, then things can be somewhat confusing for people. Hell, for like the first year of me being here, my bookmark opened to the video game deal section. I never even looked at the front page. And yes, people should be made aware of their mistakes, but more than often, some people go to the extreme. All it takes is one person to flame the OP, and then like monkeys, others will follow. Me personally, I try to just help out the person asking the question, or inform that person that something he or she posted, has already been posted. Again, it's all about the approach.

[quote name='eilegz']amazon matched the price, still wait for the goty version at a very reduced price, what its sad that the platinum in this game set you on 51% of completion thanks to all DLC.... a big hit to completionist i was proud of my 100%

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004EQCCI4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new[/QUOTE]

But it sill shows that you got the Platinum. So who cares, everyone still knows you at least got the initial 100%

[quote name='eilegz']didnt last 5 minutes out of stock in amazon :([/QUOTE]

if you still want it, bestbuy also has it for the same price with free shipping

[quote name='YBX87']if you still want it, bestbuy also has it for the same price with free shipping[/QUOTE]

they dont make international shipment... anyways i wait until they have stock its not for me since i beat this already.... but kinda want him to get it so we can play some coop

i bought U3 sometime last month when i was out of state and wanted to try 3d on my dads new tv.. got it at bestbuy for like 29 or 39 i forgot.. I shoulda waited, i havent put much time into it yet.

[quote name='hypertek']i bought U3 sometime last month when i was out of state and wanted to try 3d on my dads new tv.. got it at bestbuy for like 29 or 39 i forgot.. I shoulda waited, i havent put much time into it yet.[/QUOTE]

If you're within 30 days (60 if you're RZ silver) you can have Best Buy price match it down to $19.99

[quote name='Drclaw411']THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED?!? And it's...MSRP!?!? And GAMESTOP?!?!?!?

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTEEE!!!

seriously though, leave the OP alone. I honestly wonder how many deals never get posted because people are afraid of getting shat upon by you guys.[/QUOTE]

this

bread's done
Back