Green Light Bundle

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

I was probably going to get it anyways but now that they give me the android version I went ahead and bought it.

#32 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

The android versions are what tipped me over the edge to buy this bundle as well. I already had ichi, so I dont know about that one, but Pmonsters and samurai II were both .apk files while gunman clive was a .zip file. I thought that was strange, the .apk is only 13.5 MB. Hopefully they give us android versions of the other games.

Edit: played a few levels of gunman Clive on my galaxy s3, it is very fun but the touch screen controls make it frustrating at times. Definitely one of those games I will always play on easy mode.

Edited by golfer, 31 August 2012 - 08:44 AM.

#33 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

Updated the OP....

Added Major Mayhem (with Metacritic reviews).
Also added the 4 games available on Android.

Lastly, for those who don't know, Steam's Green Light service is now live. Follow the link on the OP. If you like the game, vote for it. If the game receives enough support it will hopefully be added to Steam. Those who purchased the bundle will then get a "free" Steam copy.

By the way, Major Mayhem looks pretty cool. Anyone play it yet?

#34 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

I voted for all the games on Steam Green Light although it isn't likely I'll be buying the bundle.

Also, I already have them, but they really should've also added the Android versions of Guerrilla Bob and Muffin Knight to this bundle too. It just doesn't make sense to not add them since they're available on Android, did they not want to participate or something? Dino Run and Syder, they're not available on Android as far as I know, so it makes sense they're not included, but with 3 days to go, I think they're losing out on not just a bunch of potential sales, but they could have increased exposure too if they marketed this towards the Android crowd too I think.

Also, you can download Major Mayhem for Android, it's F2P. I've watched the videos, it really does look amazing, sorta reminds me of Operation Wolf. :)

#35 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

Thought I'd bump this one last time. Less than 24 hours left. I haven't played the games enough to completely recommend the bundle, but I have enjoyed the games that I've spent more time with (especially Muffin Knight). I do really like the concept behind the bundle, though.

#36 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

It looks like a new Greenlight bundle is up. I wish I was a little more enthused about these games. Besides Omegolodon (which I got in Groupies Build a Bundle) there's not much else I'm interested in (maybe Oniken... but not for 5 bucks). And not to be a Debbie Downer, but none of the games from the previous bundle have been Green Lit yet (maybe I need to be more patient).

Anyway, if you're interested I updated the OP with the details. I'm still looking for a collection of reviews for some of the other games in the bundle.

#37 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

It looks like a new Greenlight bundle is up. I wish I was a little more enthused about these games. Besides Omegolodon (which I got in Groupies Build a Bundle) there's not much else I'm interested in (maybe Oniken... but not for 5 bucks). And not to be a Debbie Downer, but none of the games from the previous bundle have been Green Lit yet (maybe I need to be more patient).

Anyway, if you're interested I updated the OP with the details. I'm still looking for a collection of reviews for some of the other games in the bundle.

I'm doubting any of the games from the first greenlight bundle will be greenlit, however Call of Cthulhu has a decent chance.

While we probably won't get Steam keys for most of these, you can get Desura keys if you contact the devs and provide proof of purchase. I managed to get keys for Gunman Clive, Syder Arcade, and Major Mayhem using that method. There're only 2 games in the 2nd bundle that're on Desura though.

#38 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

I'm doubting any of the games from the first greenlight bundle will be greenlit, however Call of Cthulhu has a decent chance.

While we probably won't get Steam keys for most of these, you can get Desura keys if you contact the devs and provide proof of purchase. I managed to get keys for Gunman Clive, Syder Arcade, and Major Mayhem using that method. There're only 2 games in the 2nd bundle that're on Desura though.

That's great to know. I'd love to have Desura keys for those games. What did you use as proof of purchase?

#39 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

That's great to know. I'd love to have Desura keys for those games. What did you use as proof of purchase?

I took pics of my purchase receipt email, along with a pic of firefox open with my download page/link showing. That seemed to be adequate enough. Of course, you're letting them see your key/download page URL lol, but I doubt they'd do anything with it.

#40 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

Thanks Sunghost. I'm going to try that.

#41 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

New PWYW deal for Out There Somewhere ($1 gets you a Desura key).

#42 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Hmmm, is this a one game "bundle?"

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#43 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

Updated the OP.

I'm actually more interested in this one game than I was in the entire previous bundle. Looks like a fun little platformer. I'll bite for a buck.

#44 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

New Green Light "bundle": PWYW for AEON COMMAND:

A new Green Light "bundle" has launched. Pay what you want for AEON COMMAND.

The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war. The Alliance, Exiles
and Cyborgs are each struggling to obtain dominance over the mineral rich nebula.
Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game. Play as one of 3 unique
factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula!

Head to http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com buy the "bundle", download the game
and vote for it on Greenlight.

$1 or more gets you a Desura key.

#45 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#46 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Aeon Command is an RTS stripped down to the essence of the genre.

> Gather resources
> Upgrade
> Spam units

If you don't like real-time strategies you should snub this one.

Edited by M_F_A_H, 17 November 2012 - 03:56 AM.

MARS

#47 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

New bundle up:
http://thegreenlightbundle.com/

Pay-What-you-want ($5 min) for these 9 games:
  • Paranormal - PC/MAC, Desura
  • Beware Planet Earth! - PC, Desura
  • Hairy Tales - PC/MAC, Desura
  • Dwarf Quest - PC/MAC
  • Depth Hunter - PC, Desura
  • Potatoman Seeks the Troof - PC/MAC
  • Megabyte Punch - PC/MAC, Desura
  • Gear Jack - PC/MAC
  • Aeon Command - PC/MAC, Desura

#48 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hmmm, $5 seems a lot for mostly repeats from other bundles, but not bad if you don't have any of these.

#49 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

anyone have thoughts on dwarf quest and beware planet earth? Those are the only two I really look interested in. On the fence at $5. Too bad they dont allow a la carte purchase.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#50 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

I just updated the OP with reviews and Steam Greenlight links.

Looks like a much better bundle than the last (big) bundle that they had. I am interested in several of the titles. Anyone have any feedback/insight/impressions on any of these games? There are two weeks to buy, so at least there's no hurry to decide.

Also, I'm glad they started including Desura keys. It looks like 6 of the 9 games come with Desura keys.

#51 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

Somehow the first greenlight bundle is on Impulse.. I don't know how, but if you missed it, you can still get it there. Not sure if they give you steam keys if any games are greenlit when you buy it on Impulse.. lol. Really weird.

http://www.impulsedr...s/ESD-IMP-W3766

#52 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Last day to get this... I ended up passing. Anyone get it? Last second impressions?