Disney Universe $13.50 (PS3, 360) Free Shipping – Target.com Daily Deal 8/21

[quote name='litepink']Target.com Daily Deals always offer free shipping, and you can save an additional 5% with a Target RedCard

:360: Disney Universe $13.50
:ps3: Disney Universe $13.50

-“Only at Target” packaging includes Cinderella costume and 2 bonus characters

There’s also a Boys Deluxe Mario Costume for $21 today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Post OP. Think I'll pass on this one after reading some of the reviews. If I had some kids I'd pick it up for sure though.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks for the Post OP. Think I'll pass on this one after reading some of the reviews. If I had some kids I'd pick it up for sure though.[/QUOTE]

It a fun gave for a young one. I play it with my 3 y/o.

Right on the fence w/ this one. My 3 yr/old and I play the tar out of Skylanders. This seems a bit less friendly in the "kid just wants to tag along to collect stuff after dad beats the enemies". If he was a year older, I'd grab it.

[quote name='emperordahc']Right on the fence w/ this one. My 3 yr/old and I play the tar out of Skylanders. This seems a bit less friendly in the "kid just wants to tag along to collect stuff after dad beats the enemies". If he was a year older, I'd grab it.[/QUOTE]

i don't know. You might get more enjoyment out of this one though. Picked this up when best buy had a dotd, it was like $8. I enjoy this over skylanders (my kids have me burnt out on skylanders though).

You pool all your money together and have to buybuy levels and characters. There's always something to buy next, something to shoot for

Well, that's stupid. I was in the middle of checking out. About to click submit and it tells me that they are now out of stock online. Cool. Thanks, Target. :D

Any chance that Amazon or someone will price match? Or, better yet, is this price valid in-store? I'm seeing a couple stores nearby that have it in-stock.

[quote name='ShadowedAsh']Well, that's stupid. I was in the middle of checking out. About to click submit and it tells me that they are now out of stock online. Cool. Thanks, Target. :D

Any chance that Amazon or someone will price match? Or, better yet, is this price valid in-store? I'm seeing a couple stores nearby that have it in-stock.[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate. Updated the post to reflect the 360 version being out of stock.

To answer your question, the answer is no on both accounts. Amazon rarely acts on one day sales, and other retailers would be reluctant to do so as well. Unfortunately, Target stores don't price match their own site either.

[quote name='emperordahc']PS3 version is now OOS, too. :/[/QUOTE]

Dam it!!!!
jam

bread's done
Back