Bioshock Infinite (PC) Preorder $37.99 @ NewEgg!

What a miserable day to not be a PC gamer. That deal is amazing, and it's for one of my most anticipated games, too. I just hope it comes out in my life time.

Does anyone know if this is a Steam version? I loved the original and sequel - some of the best games of generation. Certainly in creating the unique mood and then surrounding it with solid story and gameplay.

I just tried the XBox 360 version with that promo code (EMCNBHJ256) and it gave me $12 off. $47.99 instead of $37.99, but still.

Awesome! Gonna order. Just a question though, since I'll be paying with PayPal will newegg immediately take the funds? Is it better if I just pay with a credit card?

[quote name='Why_So_Serious']I'd love to get this but I heard 2k still hasn't learned to not use Securom and activation limits. ):[/QUOTE]
It's the same team who made Bioshock 1. So, I'm very nervous about buying another pc copy of their games after the mess I had with 1.

[quote name='Forsvaine']What a miserable day to not be a PC gamer. That deal is amazing, and it's for one of my most anticipated games, too. I just hope it comes out in my life time.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather them take 5 more years on this game and get it right than have a steaming pile of crap that's half finished. Ken Levine seems to know what he's doing so I'll trust his judgement on when he thinks it's ready.

Thanks for this. Just got my new computer in and now this to look forward to THANKS!!!
comp

bread's done
Back