My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#64 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

Dont see the $25 gc noted in the ad anywhere.. :(

It's in small print at the bottom of the page where it mentions the $10 gc.

th_w03j81.gif  

#65 Raccoon2117

Raccoon2117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

So if I order online and ship it to store buying $50 worth of TV on DVD, does that mean I'll get two $10 gift cards--one for ship to store and one for $50 of TV on DVD?

Or will I just get one?

Because if I can get Homeland at $20 plus a couple gifts for people and get $20 back, I'll be in business.

#66 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:12 AM

So if I order online and ship it to store buying $50 worth of TV on DVD, does that mean I'll get two $10 gift cards--one for ship to store and one for $50 of TV on DVD?

Or will I just get one?

Because if I can get Homeland at $20 plus a couple gifts for people and get $20 back, I'll be in business.

You'll get one. In store pickup gets you the $10 code. The ad specifically states that the new offer this week is for in store purchases only.

th_w03j81.gif  

#67 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:45 AM

It's in small print at the bottom of the page where it mentions the $10 gc.

Not seeing it on the online ad which is what I am going off of, specifically pages 25,26,27,28.

I do see the $10 gc noted on page 25.

Bestbuy.com/tvevent (which is noted in the ad) also says nothing of the sort for the $25 gc.

I am trying to take advantage of it if possible! I am buying the walking dead season blu ray zombie head so thats $59.99 right there. I can fill in $40.01 of other shows I am sure.

Would I also get the $10.00 order online and pick up in store bonus with either of the $10, or (if its real) the $25.00 gc promo?

Edit: It doesnt look like the zombie head is part of the $10 GC promo. Thats ok, I figure paying $60 for the season 2, and getting $10 back for future use is going to be decent enough.

#68 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:42 AM

Not seeing it on the online ad which is what I am going off of, specifically pages 25,26,27,28.

Bestbuy.com/tvevent (which is noted in the ad) also says nothing of the sort for the $25 gc.

I am trying to take advantage of it if possible! I am buying the walking dead season blu ray zombie head so thats $59.99 right there. I can fill in $40.01 of other shows I am sure.

Would I also get the $10.00 order online and pick up in store bonus with either of the $10, or (if its real) the $25.00 gc promo?

Edit: It doesnt look like the zombie head is part of the $10 GC promo. Thats ok, I figure paying $60 for the season 2, and getting $10 back for future use is going to be decent enough.

read the above post.

ZombieHead should also be eligible in store.

rm8ylt.gif

#69 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:06 AM

I have the newspaper ad with me and it's in small print on the bottom of page 21.

th_w03j81.gif  

#70 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

$25 is in-store only according to the ad. And the $10 gc is online only.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#71 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

$25 is in-store only according to the ad. And the $10 gc is online only.

Nope, there's two offers for $10gc on $50 spent this week. One is the online deal that's been going on for awhile, the other is in-store only on TV DVD/Blu sets this week.

th_w03j81.gif  

#72 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

I really want to pick up The Walking Dead: Season 2 BD...but after AMC burned a lot of people by releasing a Special Edition of Season 1 after a vanilla original release...I'm tempted to wait for a special edition. I guess waiting doesn't hurt since the price can only go down...but I REALLY want to watch the Farm finale again. :-D

#73 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

TWD Season 2 LE is now $59.99 :applause:

Surprised to see it cheaper then amazon. Picking up that along with SOA S4 on blu-ray tomorrow morning.

I really want to pick up The Walking Dead: Season 2 BD...but after AMC burned a lot of people by releasing a Special Edition of Season 1 after a vanilla original release...I'm tempted to wait for a special edition. I guess waiting doesn't hurt since the price can only go down...but I REALLY want to watch the Farm finale again. :-D

This season already has it's special edition. The Digipak and Zombie head.

We won't get another. The only reason we got a digipak for season 1 is because fans really wanted the see the show in B&W so they threw the pilot in B&W on it and some boring extras that can be seen online. BB had the exclusive crappy zombie mask but other then that it was nothing special. Not special up to say they burned people by releasing a special edition because other then the B&W episode it had nothing of value on it and if you know anything about TV's you can watch the entire series in B&W without it.

#74 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Thanks. I didn't realize the only difference was the black and white episode and some leftover web extras. I didn't buy the original release but I remember some people on these forums were miffed when the special edition was release. Guess I'll be watching Season 2 again this week. :-)

#75 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

Got my email confirmation that TWD:S2 zombie head will be ready for me in the AM. Cant wait. I just purchased the full story run off ebay from the comics in the form of mutliple "volumes". I basically STOLE it, had my goofbay sniper set at $100, and I won the whole thing for $46.00 last night.

This is what I won :

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

I dunno if you guys can see that auction or not, but its the complete story to date. I could care less (although it would be cool) about having ORIGINAL comics, but trade paperbacks will do just fine for my reading purposes at work.

I think I scored big time on that deal. But thats just me.

#76 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

does anyone know why I can't do store pickup for the new releases? Says boardwalk empire and walking dead is unavailable everywhere when I try to do preorder store pickup.

now some say available in store only... makes no sense I preordered Dexter for instore pickup two weeks ago

Edited by Capocci 007, 27 August 2012 - 08:38 PM.

I got racks up in my pocket racks up in my pocket

I got thots all in my phone callin me bitch stop it

1400 for this belt this aint no damn versace

and I smokin on this dope while I been gettin money

50s 100s 20s oh my goodness

I need my money machine to count this shit for me

#77 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Got my email confirmation that TWD:S2 zombie head will be ready for me in the AM. Cant wait. I just purchased the full story run off ebay from the comics in the form of mutliple "volumes". I basically STOLE it, had my goofbay sniper set at $100, and I won the whole thing for $46.00 last night.

This is what I won :

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

I dunno if you guys can see that auction or not, but its the complete story to date. I could care less (although it would be cool) about having ORIGINAL comics, but trade paperbacks will do just fine for my reading purposes at work.

I think I scored big time on that deal. But thats just me.

Pretty sweet deal.

I don't collect individual issues but i do have all the current hardcover volumes and the compendium or whatever. But i am up to date on the issues because a friend collects single issues. I chose hardcover over paperback because those tend to wear and tear after a few readings, only read my giant compendium once and its already got a bunch of crinkle lines on the spine.

#78 darkdaze73

darkdaze73

Serious Fisherman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

does anyone know why I can't do store pickup for the new releases? Says boardwalk empire and walking dead is unavailable everywhere when I try to do preorder store pickup.

now some say available in store only... makes no sense I preordered Dexter for instore pickup two weeks ago

Because BBY.com pulls some of it's new releases the day before actual release(usually around 12-1am est Sunday night/Monday morning) and puts "In Store Only". May be an inventory thing, not sure. But if your store has what you are looking for in stock come tomorrow morning, it will be back up for ordering.

#79 skatz83

skatz83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

For the in-store deal, does it have to be $50 before tax to get the $10 gc?

658427.png

sig.gif

#80 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

For the in-store deal, does it have to be $50 before tax to get the $10 gc?

answered before, but yes.

rm8ylt.gif

#81 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

Has anyone purchased the Stargate Atlantis sets yet? The online price is $19.99 per season but the ad says $24.99. Anyone able to get it for $19.99 each?

#82 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Made sure to be at my local store right when they opened. Got the following:

Walking Dead ssn 2 blu Zombie Head $59.99
Once Upon a Time ssn 1 blu $24.99 after coupon
Homeland ssn 1 DVD $19.99

$104.97 not including taxes and $25 gift card

Then got

Boardwalk Empire Ssn 2 blu $34.99
Sons of Anarchy ssn 4 blu $24.99

Minus $25 gift card brought it to $34.98 before taxes

Then used the $10 gift card I got from that on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ssn 10 $7.99

Stil have $1.53 on gift card

So got all that for roughly $150 after taxes. :D

rm8ylt.gif

#83 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Made sure to be at my local store right when they opened. Got the following:

Walking Dead ssn 2 blu Zombie Head $59.99
Once Upon a Time ssn 1 blu $24.99 after coupon
Homeland ssn 1 DVD $19.99

$104.97 not including taxes and $25 gift card

Then got

Boardwalk Empire Ssn 2 blu $34.99
Sons of Anarchy ssn 4 blu $24.99

Minus $25 gift card brought it to $34.98 before taxes

Then used the $10 gift card I got from that on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ssn 10 $7.99

Stil have $1.53 on gift card

So got all that for roughly $150 after taxes. :D

I did something similar, though in this process:

Boardwalk Empire S2 BD/DVD $34.99
Walking Dead S2 BD non-head $29.99
Once Upon A Time S1 BD $39.99

Waited for the $25 GC to be added to the order, then handed over the coupon, was right at $100 after tax.

Used the GC and $25 of RZ certs/$10 bonus pickup certificate to get:
SOA S4 BD $24.99
Homeland S1 BD $24.99

Those two were about $3 and some change after the GC and RZ certs.

Not a bad haul for a little more than $100 out of pocket (and yes, I know the GC, pick-up bonus cert and RZ certs are money, though it's not money out of my pocket).

Also picked up the Avengers SB pre-order for $7.50.

#84 lehviput

lehviput

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:59 PM

How where you guys able to use the OUAT coupon? I tried to use it and the cashier kept scanning it and the computer wouldn't take it. She called some one over and he tried scanning it, then just told me I couldn't use it because it was already on sale.

#85 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:07 PM

I did something similar, though in this process:

Boardwalk Empire S2 BD/DVD $34.99
Walking Dead S2 BD non-head $29.99
Once Upon A Time S1 BD $39.99

Waited for the $25 GC to be added to the order, then handed over the coupon, was right at $100 after tax.

Used the GC and $25 of RZ certs/$10 bonus pickup certificate to get:
SOA S4 BD $24.99
Homeland S1 BD $24.99

Those two were about $3 and some change after the GC and RZ certs.

Not a bad haul for a little more than $100 out of pocket (and yes, I know the GC, pick-up bonus cert and RZ certs are money, though it's not money out of my pocket).

Also picked up the Avengers SB pre-order for $7.50.

How is that case? I was eyeing it but turned away. Looked like they were all DVD size..which I guess shouldn't be a problem since its a preorder thing but ysh turned it down. Any imagery on the inside?

Also did you get a $10 giftcsrd for your second purchase? Taking it yiu didn't since yiu were .02 shy.

rm8ylt.gif

#86 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:08 PM

How where you guys able to use the OUAT coupon? I tried to use it and the cashier kept scanning it and the computer wouldn't take it. She called some one over and he tried scanning it, then just told me I couldn't use it because it was already on sale.

cashier had a problem with the coupon I gave him as well. He either manually entered it or just deducted $15 somehow.

rm8ylt.gif

#87 Mikerocosms

Mikerocosms

Deal Sniper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

I've never known any manufacturers coupons to scan properly at BB. They've always had to enter them manually.

BTW: You can use gift cards/certs/shopkick/coupons or whatever and still get the $10/$50 or $25/$100 gift cards. All you have to do is wait for them to total up and present you with your respective GC. Then you can hand over whatever certs/cards/shopkick/coupons you want. You can bring the price down to whatever after that point. I was able to get my $25 gc and only pay $95 out of pocket (I'm a bit lean on rewards these days).

M

#88 lehviput

lehviput

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

I've never known any manufacturers coupons to scan properly at BB. They've always had to enter them manually.

M

Yay! Of course I would get the two BBY employees that didn't know to do that. Oh well, coupon or not I was always going to buy OUAT.

#89 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:46 PM

How is that case? I was eyeing it but turned away. Looked like they were all DVD size..which I guess shouldn't be a problem since its a preorder thing but ysh turned it down. Any imagery on the inside?

Also did you get a $10 giftcsrd for your second purchase? Taking it yiu didn't since yiu were .02 shy.

I hadn't opened it up yet and will keep it sealed until the movie releases.

I think it is DVD/G1-sized not BD/G2-sized. That's not an issue for me, though others around here do have issue with it.

The $10 was from a prior $50+ in-store pickup order, the other $15 were RZ certs.

Yay! Of course I would get the two BBY employees that didn't know to do that. Oh well, coupon or not I was always going to buy OUAT.

Manufacturer coupons will never scan at BB, they scan without issue at Target and Walmart.

All the rep has to do at BB is hit F7 on the register, where it asks for the value of the coupon. It's right-on screen, in fact.

#90 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

I hadn't opened it up yet and will keep it sealed until the movie releases.

I think it is DVD/G1-sized not BD/G2-sized. That's not an issue for me, though others around here do have issue with it.

The $10 was from a prior $50+ in-store pickup order, the other $15 were RZ certs.

Manufacturer coupons will never scan at BB, they scan without issue at Target and Walmart.

All the rep has to do at BB is hit F7 on the register, where it asks for the value of the coupon. It's right-on screen, in fact.

you must misunderstood me about the gift card. I was asking if yiu received a $10 since your total was so close to $50. But I'm assuming yiu did not since it was $49.98 before taxes.

rm8ylt.gif