Best Buy ad 8/26-9/1 Madden 13 Edition

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#1 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:45 AM

Hello hello CAG's! This thread I'm going to call MidnightMetal's Midnight Madden Madness ad! :lol:
Not a whole lot to the ad (unless you like Madden) but some solid stuff this week. Well here ya go!

100% Trade-In Bonus on ANY Game

Buy 2 Pre-Owned Games Get 3rd FREE

Available Tuesday 8/28
Midnight Opening on Madden 13 Visit bestbuy.com/gamingevents for stores in your area.

:360::ps3: Madden 13>>>>>$59.99

50% off Madden Strategy Guide (Includes Fantasy Football coverage) with purchase of Madden 13 (Reg. $19.99)

Madden 13 Limited Edition PS Vita Bundle>>>>>$249.99

FREE $50 Gift Card with Purchase

320Gb PS3 Madden 13 Bundle>>>>>$299.99

FREE MLB 12: The Show with Purchase ($39.99 value)

Unadvertised Deal
Save $60 on ANY NVIDIA Graphics Card with purchase of Guild Wars 2

PS3 Dualshock Controller>>>>>$39.99

Kinect Sensor>>>>>$99.99

Edited by MidnightMetal, 24 August 2012 - 12:19 AM.
Added unadvertised Guild Wars 2 deal

MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#2 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:50 AM

Thanks Midnight! The :ps3: bundle is the 320G right?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

hey midnight, do you know when the next 2X-3X rewards points event is gonna be?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

That's it ? !!!!! Unless there is an unadvertisd sale for street fighter x tekken im pretty much done with this months coupons
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#5 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

If you want a vita and madden that's an amazing deal since it comes with a small memory card aswell

#6 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

The preowned deal comes at a good time. I think I might pick up a 3ds this week.

Thanks Midnight. Your becoming my favorite cag.

#7 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

thanks, might pick up the controller, since in need of one

#8 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

Thanks Midnight! The :ps3: bundle is the 320G right?

That is correct, will put that little nugget of info in the OP

If you want a vita and madden that's an amazing deal since it comes with a small memory card aswell

I thought it came with a 4Gb memory card as well, but bestbuy.com and gamestop.com says it just includes the Vita and Madden 13, no mention of memory card. :/
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#9 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

OMG! $40 for a PS3 controller!? Sign me up!!!
Posted Image

#10 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:58 AM

I don't think this bundle comes with a memory card. Still a good deal IMO.

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:59 AM

That is correct, will put that little nugget of info in the OP
I thought it came with a 4Gb memory card as well, but bestbuy.com and gamestop.com says it just includes the Vita and Madden 13, no mention of memory card. :/

Thanks again, would have bit on the PS3 bundle if it came with a 50 GC. (Would sell Madden since I have little interest in American football, sadly there are no FIFA PS3 bundles)

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

Hoping the deal of the day stuff is decent at least. I wish the Jak Collection was on the site as USED. Would like to find a cheap copy.

#13 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

That's it ? !!!!! Unless there is an unadvertisd sale for street fighter x tekken im pretty much done with this months coupons

Capcom should just drop the MSRP to $19.99 right now!

#14 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:08 AM

Oh boy, a midnight release for Madden 13: Goofy Ragdoll Edition. Sign me up!

#15 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:12 AM

Not interested in Madden at all. Was hoping on a Ratchet and Clank deal or something though. Glad to see the 100% TIV is atleast going another week.

Also find it funny that my local store seems to have stopped doing Midnight releases. They threw like 4 or 5 back to back during November's releases last year, and havent had a single one since
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Lightning War

Lightning War

Baller on a Budget

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

Not interested in Madden at all. Was hoping on a Ratchet and Clank deal or something though. Glad to see the 100% TIV is atleast going another week.

Also find it funny that my local store seems to have stopped doing Midnight releases. They threw like 4 or 5 back to back during November's releases last year, and havent had a single one since

It's because stores can no longer opt in. Unless they're specifically picked by corporate they can't do a midnight launch.

#17 ll Lone Wolf lI

ll Lone Wolf lI

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

I am thinking about getting the vita bundle, but I have a couple of questions. Does the vita have any Madden designs on it or is it the regular black wifi vita you would usually get for 250? Can I trade in Madden 13 right after I get it for the extra 100% trade in credit (not a football fan)?

#18 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:22 AM

Has anyone here ever done a store pickup order for a game with a midnight release? I'm wondering if I chose store pickup if it would be ready at midnight or if I would have to wait until the morning. Trying to get that extra $10 gift card.

#19 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

OK, does the strategy guide thing work with pre-order? I want to pre-order the game at $60, get $20 rewardzone cert for gamer unlocked, $10 for instore pickup and the strategy guide for 50% off. Will I get the guide for 50% off at checkout when I order everything in one online transaction for instore pickup?

#20 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:32 AM

OK, does the strategy guide thing work with pre-order? I want to pre-order the game at $60, get $20 rewardzone cert for gamer unlocked, $10 for instore pickup and the strategy guide for 50% off. Will I get the guide for 50% off at checkout when I order everything in one online transaction for instore pickup?

You could add the items to your cart and try...

Won't work until the sale goes live though... which isn't until Sunday

#21 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

Seriously! I'm still waiting for both SFxT and Tiger Woods to go on sale before the coupons expire!

#22 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

Sorry.....I know this isnt games related but can you post the prices for season four of Sons of Anarchy and season two of The Walking Dead?

I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

#23 Confidance

Confidance

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

You DO know I'm p/ming Madden for the 45 from TRU, and immediately trading that sum itch in right?

#24 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

Sorry.....I know this isnt games related but can you post the prices for season four of Sons of Anarchy and season two of The Walking Dead?

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=327230

#25 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

Sons of Anarchy S.4 - $20 (dvd) / $25 (bd)
The Walking Dead S.2 - $25 (dvd) / $30 (bd) / $70 (bd limited edition zombie head)

#26 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:35 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=327230

Sons of Anarchy S.4 - $20 (dvd) / $25 (bd)
The Walking Dead S.2 - $25 (dvd) / $30 (bd) / $70 (bd limited edition zombie head)

Great. Thanks guys. Appreciate it. Looking at the prices now for pre-order, both would cost $88. Basically, half price. Awesome. Thanks again.

#27 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

Thanks OP. I think it's finally hit the magic number (by turning Madden 13 and the freebie) for the 320 gb (should come out to around $220-ish, granted I can get $50 for Madden and $30 for MLB 12: The Show). Great news, my man! Thanks, again!
Posted Image

#28 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

I am going to kill the B2G1. With Uncharted 3, Jak and Daxter, God of War III, and GoW:Origins at dropping to $17.99 I am at least getting 3 of those for $32.38 + taxes.

#29 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

^ +1. In for the B2G1. I was going to get couple of games today but I will wait now and sweeten the deal with a free one :). Thanks Midnight Metal.

#30 ElGoofyGoober

ElGoofyGoober

Cheapass4Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:12 AM

Hot Damn!, if I can find Uncharted 3 and Jak and Daxter collection used I coud get Infamous 2 for free! Also, does anyone know if i can use that 5 dollars off a pre owned game 20 or more on top of this deal? cuz I'd like to use that coupon before it expires.