Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/26-9/1 Madden 13 Edition

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#31 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

OK, does the strategy guide thing work with pre-order? I want to pre-order the game at $60, get $20 rewardzone cert for gamer unlocked, $10 for instore pickup and the strategy guide for 50% off. Will I get the guide for 50% off at checkout when I order everything in one online transaction for instore pickup?

I was wondering the same thing.
It should auto adjust starting Sunday I would think. Problem is I already have it pre-ordered. I'll either have to call and have it added to my order, or cancell and re-order.

#32 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for that early post. Nothing for me this week.

#33 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

I am going to kill the B2G1. With Uncharted 3, Jak and Daxter, God of War III, and GoW:Origins at dropping to $17.99 I am at least getting 3 of those for $32.38 + taxes.

I plan to use it to flip credit back to gamestop and then back to best buy, nothing else for me till borderlands 2.

#34 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Wow. Nice, very temptimg Vita and PS3 bundles. I think only newegg has the Madden 13 Vita bundle with a 4gb memory card but BB's GC is an awesome incentive..

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Also, does anyone know if i can use that 5 dollars off a pre owned game 20 or more on top of this deal?.

Package deals never stack together it'sone or the other per "double dipping".

If you want a vita and madden that's an amazing deal since it comes with a small memory card aswell

Sony removed the memory card from this & the AC:leberation bundle. YMMV on getting a retailer to honor it best case would be if you pre-ordered it while it was still part of the bundle
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=323288

I thought it came with a 4Gb memory card as well, but bestbuy.com and gamestop.com says it just includes the Vita and Madden 13, no mention of memory card. :/

^^^

I don't think this bundle comes with a memory card. Still a good deal IMO.

^^^

#36 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Package deals never stack together it'sone or the other per "double dipping".

Thanks, I came on here looking for the same answer. Figured it wouldn't work, but I still saved a lot already this time around with KoA: Reckoning anyway.
Posted Image

#37 Rouzhokuu

Rouzhokuu

Bio-Shocked!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Might be time to pick up a Vita.

$50 gift card and the trade in of Madden should cover most of a 32GB memory card. Not a bad deal.
"Don't be a slowpoke, Mister Bubbles. Angels don't wait for slowpokes."
Take a look at my trade-list, eh?

#38 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

Might be time to pick up a Vita.

The holiday bundles are coming..

I might be interested in the PS3 controller deal.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

I wonder if Newegg or Amazon would PM the Vita deal.. :o I'd rather get the $50 GC from them over BB.

#40 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

Wonder if they fixed their programming issues regarding Buy 2 Get 1 Free?! HAHAHA.

#41 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Im strongly considering trading in a bunch of old games and picking up that Vita bundle. Free game (big Madden fan) + $50 GC is pretty tempting.

#42 Cygnus11

Cygnus11

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

Im strongly considering trading in a bunch of old games and picking up that Vita bundle. Free game (big Madden fan) + $50 GC is pretty tempting.

Do it! :)

I love my vita. I think my son will take advantage of this deal. He's been saving his grass-cutting money all summer and has really wanted a vita after seeing me play mine. He is a bit short on the cash, but I think I can lend him the difference. This deal is as good as a price drop IMO.

#43 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

Has anyone here ever done a store pickup order for a game with a midnight release? I'm wondering if I chose store pickup if it would be ready at midnight or if I would have to wait until the morning. Trying to get that extra $10 gift card.

I'm in the same boat. I think I'll just show up close to midnight even if I don't get an email to pick it up.

Thanks again for the early ad, MidnightMetal.

#44 htz

htz

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for the early AD post midnight, already had NFL 13 pre-ordered and am considering the B2G1 deal maybe plus I need to use that $5 off @gamer coupon.

The holiday bundles are coming..

I might be interested in the PS3 controller deal.

Yeah the white vita is coming out with AC liberation bundle which is a better game probably.

#45 Prisoner4664

Prisoner4664

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

I already did it got 260 for 13 games I was like holy crap im only gonna have to pay half of tax lol 50 bucks extra is just a added bonus as I was already picking up

#46 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

I already did it got 260 for 13 games I was like holy crap im only gonna have to pay half of tax lol 50 bucks extra is just a added bonus as I was already picking up

Cannot even parse your sentence.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#47 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

Are all colors of Dualshock 3 controllers gonna be on sale or just the standard black? I wanna pick up a blue one for $40.
Posted Image

#48 darkvulture

darkvulture

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

already got my madden plan set

pre order get my $20 in certs back and set in store pickup and get my $10 back

$30 for madden lets not forget the pricematch down the line will end up free or paying me to play madden
I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS

#49 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

Nothing for me for next week. Thanks MidnightMetal for your early ads.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#50 chyyneezballa

chyyneezballa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

No deals for Guild Wars 2?!? Am i the only one excited for Guild Wars 2 that is ALSO releasing on the 28th? :(

#51 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

Cancelled my previous Pre-order, and RE-PRE-Ordered Madden, along with the guide.
Yeah, I know I don't really need a guide, but I'm a sucker for guides, and I'll take it for $10. Plus I got to use the $10 credit from In Store pick up that came yesterday from buying Transformers.

The Guide was unavailable for In Store pickup, which was strange, so that will be shipped. Hopefully the price will auto-adjust on Sunday for the 50% off.
Otherwise I'll be sure to remind them.
So 20 + 10 + 50% off guide + fingers crossed the $45 TRU price holds for Tuesday.

#52 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

I just bought 3 PO games to fill my $50 pick up. Anyone know if I can match the B2G1 through the phone/in store? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

#53 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

I don't think this bundle comes with a memory card. Still a good deal IMO.

Yeah, I've seen pics with and without the mem card.
Looks like Sony cheaped out again at the last minute.
They couldn't get out of their own way if their lives depended on it.
This bundle should be at least 8 gigs, or even 16 with Madden pre installed.
Posted Image

#54 emokid9963

emokid9963

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

Are all colors of Dualshock 3 controllers gonna be on sale or just the standard black? I wanna pick up a blue one for $40.

I'm wondering the same thing myself...

#55 DANNY2582

DANNY2582

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Now the question is which to get , the ps3 or the vita... Hmmm

#56 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Cancelled my previous Pre-order, and RE-PRE-Ordered Madden, along with the guide.
Yeah, I know I don't really need a guide, but I'm a sucker for guides, and I'll take it for $10. Plus I got to use the $10 credit from In Store pick up that came yesterday from buying Transformers.

The Guide was unavailable for In Store pickup, which was strange, so that will be shipped. Hopefully the price will auto-adjust on Sunday for the 50% off.
Otherwise I'll be sure to remind them.
So 20 + 10 + 50% off guide + fingers crossed the $45 TRU price holds for Tuesday.

Well I have done in store pick up and decided when I picked up to get the guide with it for 15% off(the usual deal). The In Store pick up employee just did an override for me on that so I got the 15%. I'm guessing they would do the same here for the 50%.

#57 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Now the question is which to get , the ps3 or the vita... Hmmm

I've been holding out for the 320 GB :ps3: for a long time, now is 'my' time with 100% TIV, $20 GCU and free MLB '12: The Show. I don't see myself getting a new one any cheaper than I think I'll be able to parlay this for, hopefully.
Posted Image

#58 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

I just bought 3 PO games to fill my $50 pick up. Anyone know if I can match the B2G1 through the phone/in store? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Did you miss the OP in the $50 pickup thread? Pre-owned games and PC games are excluded from the offer. No cert for you.

#59 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

If you've got an AMEX and are in for the Vita bundle, sign up for Link/Like/Love on Facebook. There's a $20 off $200 offer you can associate with your card. I'm tempted. $262.50 after local tax - 50, - 20 = $192, and I could probably knock off another $25-30 for the copy of Madden.

Of, wait for the inevitable $200 BF AC3 bundle and get a white one . . .

#60 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

Damn I think I might wait until Tuesday for the PS3 Bundle. I prefer Madden 13 to MW3 and the free The Show will just give me some trade in credit since I already have it. It will be hard to be PS3-less until then, though. Maybe I'll go outside and get some light from that bright thing in the sky. Or strike up a conversation with one of these "people" I always see walking around

BTW, is that Bundle a best Buy exclusive? I haven't seen it anywhere else