Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 8/26-9/1 Madden 13 Edition

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#181 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

Got my Vita Madden bundle! The Madden game doesn't come with a case and is just in some very small plastic.

That's sort of lame. Will make resale / trade harder.

#182 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

you people that got the vita will regret it . mine is sitting on my dresser cool it look at it and my wife picks it to ask "why did you want this again ?"

the Novelty goes away faster then you think

cool story

too bad no one cares about your opinion

Agreed...it was a neat piece of tech for me to toy around with for a few days, but I quickly found it relegated to my kitchen table. Glad I was able to sell it off for close to what I paid.

nor yours

#183 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

you cant PM online orders in store so why do people keep bringing it up?

also i called, lady took like an entire of notes about calling the store and verifiying and they aint open till 10 so i have to call back but I aint gonna waste the time since they won't match with this stupid ladies notes all over it saying to basically not
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#184 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

you people that got the vita will regret it . mine is sitting on my dresser cool it look at it and my wife picks it to ask "why did you want this again ?"

I think I'll be fine. People told me the same thing when I got the PSP and that didn't end up being a paper weight. I love Sony products and I actually have a lot of uses for it so I know I won't regret it down the line.
Posted Image

#185 birdyjuice

birdyjuice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

do you have to wait for the email to go pick up in store? I don't see why, but I haven't gotten it yet.

#186 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

I think I'll be fine. People told me the same thing when I got the PSP and that didn't end up being a paper weight. I love Sony products and I actually have a lot of uses for it so I know I won't regret it down the line.

I agree with you man. People complain that the Vita didn't have games etc. I own nine Vita games or so. I use my Vita all of the time especially when I want to play something before I go to bed. I've been playing the hell out of Mortal Kombat and Gravity Rush. I never owned a PSP, but I'm glad I picked up a Vita for $200. Fans will enjoy the Vita games/features while others don't. It's as simple as that.

#187 darkvulture

darkvulture

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

cool story

nor yours

nice try mayonnaise but no one cares what you think ...so go back to your mom basement leave the normal people alone loser
I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS

#188 Assistant

Assistant

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

you cant PM online orders in store so why do people keep bringing it up?

also i called, lady took like an entire of notes about calling the store and verifiying and they aint open till 10 so i have to call back but I aint gonna waste the time since they won't match with this stupid ladies notes all over it saying to basically not

I just came back from besbuy. They price matched TRU's Madden 13.. I just had to show them the price on my phone and they PM'd.

#189 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

do you have to wait for the email to go pick up in store? I don't see why, but I haven't gotten it yet.

Birdy if you preordered it before the store opened, it should be ready for you since the warehouse guys that come in early before the blueshirts start their shift pick all of the .com orders.

I preordered Transformers Fall of Cybertron at BB months ago and when it came out last Tuesday, my email notification was never sent to me that it was ready. When I went to CS they had it ready for me on the side.

#190 perfectsil

perfectsil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

for price matching TRU, do I need to go to TRU and get a in store ad? how would I know it's even in the ad? my best buy never price match online prices.

#191 Assistant

Assistant

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

https://mail-attachm...MC0An0&sadssc=1

I guess it's too late to PM since TRU changed its price, but eh.

#192 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

49.99 @ newegg with promo code, not sure if bb will pm that though

#193 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

I printed out a copy of it in the cart this morning for 44.99 I'm hoping that will do the trick. When I preordered I asked the manager if they would still PM for me the day of release and he said it shouldn't be an issue.

Fingers crossed now I guess.

#194 mva5580

mva5580

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

cool story

nor yours

Nor yours.

See? Anyone can be a pointless douchebag online! It's so simple!

But please, continue your butt hurt because they didn't like the vita. Its cute.

#195 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Same was said when I purchased my PSP (admittedly I picked it up cheaper later in the system's life). Jeanne D'Arc, Tactics Ogre, Crisis Core, Birth By Sleep and other titles have all kept that handheld busy over the years.

#196 Outrun9

Outrun9

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

Did Sony discontinue the Silver Dualshock 3?

#197 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

why didn't you just sell it then? When more games come out rebuy it cheaper down the line.
I used credit for it & have lots of games so I'm more than happy with it. Once Monster Hunter & several of the Sony exclusives hit sales will pick up. They're just lacking the 2-3 system sellers needed to push the hardware, a new MGS along with MH & maybe tekken would go along way to helping it though.

#198 birdyjuice

birdyjuice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

any idea how long it takes to get the points from best buy? they said in store to put the order number in under missing points, and it says it's been done but no points yet.

#199 AirMcLaren

AirMcLaren

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

bestbuy.com might have the answer...

https://myrewardzone....com/about/faq/

Up to 30 days for your points to be reflected on your account.
6-8 weeks to receive reward certs.
Posted Image

#200 ZenDawg

ZenDawg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

if you price match Madden, will it negate the 30 dollar bonus for in store pickup?

#201 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

Madden price matched for $45, will get $10 code and $20 cert, sold dlc's for $10 each and plan on trading madden in as soon as best buy puts a value up for it. Rather productive.

#202 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

How'd you manage to do that?

Which part of it?

#203 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

Price match best buy

I took a print out to the store of Madden in the cart for 44.99, worked no problem.

#204 KMoney33

KMoney33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Anyone else having issues with the pre order bonuses for Madden? The Andrew Luck and Jerry Rice add ons? The codes they sent me seem shorter like PSN codes rather than XBLA codes. Wasn't sure if it was just me.

#205 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

on my adventures today, I realized that the Ratchet and Clank Collection came out today.

So I bought a ps3
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#206 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Anyone else having issues with the pre order bonuses for Madden? The Andrew Luck and Jerry Rice add ons? The codes they sent me seem shorter like PSN codes rather than XBLA codes. Wasn't sure if it was just me.

The best buy instructions are incorrect, you have to enter them in game, under my madden and the redeem code option.

#207 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

why didn't you just sell it then? When more games come out rebuy it cheaper down the line.
I used credit for it & have lots of games so I'm more than happy with it. Once Monster Hunter & several of the Sony exclusives hit sales will pick up. They're just lacking the 2-3 system sellers needed to push the hardware, a new MGS along with MH & maybe tekken would go along way to helping it though.

Don't bring logic into this, that's too hard for them.

#208 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Anyway you can email it to me? Would reallllyyy appreciate it. PM me if you can

TRU is still showing $45, just use your phone to show the BBY rep.

#209 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

Anyway you can email it to me? Would reallllyyy appreciate it. PM me if you can

I didnt save a screen cap of it, just printed it directly, says $60 now however on the site.

#210 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

No it's showing $60

Not for me. I copied and pasted the cart info in the BBY $20 credit thread.
Let me check on my phone as well.

Edit: Phone shows $45 for PS3 but doesn't have a listing for 360.