Photo
- - - - -

Counter Strike Global Offensive CAG thread

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 Melatonin

Melatonin

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

I had a great time playing some dust 2 in classic casual the other day...as a T I rushed mid to CT spawn and around to back of long A, finding and killing only ONE CT on the way (on a team of 12 or so)...the rest just packed long A and were pushing to T spawn.

I snuck up from behind with the knife and got FIVE KNIFE KILLS before someone put me away. I was ecstatic.
Posted Image

#32 madcyantist

madcyantist

Impulsive Buyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Anyone want to play tonight (EST)?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chantme

#33 sofaraway731

sofaraway731

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Anyone want to play tonight (EST)?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chantme

Yeah, I'll probably be on tonight at some point. Might be around 8 or 9 EST. http://steamcommunit...id/sofaraway731

#34 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

I would like to get some games going whenever.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'll try to join whoever is online tonight after I get out of class.

#36 Jus2cold

Jus2cold

Work hard, game harder!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

Just got the game today. My game should b done downloading at around 8-9pm ET. Add me Jus2cold

#37 marukuzey

marukuzey

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

I'm going to get the game today too.

#38 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Had some good games last night with CAGs there was about 4 of us from my friend list anyways. Looking forward to more matches. Bare with me I suck and I'm still learning.

#39 madcyantist

madcyantist

Impulsive Buyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

Saw StrawberryAttack on yesterday but didn't get the chance to play with him. Will be on again tonight. add chantme

:)

I usually at least keep a 1:1 K/D

#40 luan87us

luan87us

I am cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

add me graywolf87
Working on getting used to CS system again.

#41 Melatonin

Melatonin

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Guh...I played for like 3 hours yesterday and I was TERRIBAD. Played with combatrhombus (traginis) some. I just feel like there's this disconnect between what I KNOW I should do and what I ACTUALLY do in game...I would consider myself a decent player that consistently makes bad decisions. Yesterday was full of them. In similar fashion, sometimes I feel like I shoot really well and others I feel like I can't hit ANYTHING (again, yesterday was one of those days).

Come to think of it, the way I described my Counter-Strike game is probably the same way I would describe my basketball game.
Posted Image

#42 madcyantist

madcyantist

Impulsive Buyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

well just got a radeon 6870. going to install tonight and test her out :P

#43 madcyantist

madcyantist

Impulsive Buyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

So wowww. Went from an HD 5550 to an HD 6870.. lol

Smooth, fluid frame rate at 1920x1080 and all settings on High. Amazingly different from my 800x600 4:3 lol

#44 milad32

milad32

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I have an ESEA 3 month code that I will not use and I couldn't find anywhere else to give it away. Hope someone here can use it.

go to www.eseapremium.com/pny and enter code ESM76MDB

#45 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I have an ESEA 3 month code that I will not use and I couldn't find anywhere else to give it away. Hope someone here can use it.

go to www.eseapremium.com/pny and enter code ESM76MDB

Just used that code. Thanks a bunch man.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#46 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Just used that code. Thanks a bunch man.

On a related note - how do you (and any other CAGs) like ESEA? I am thinking about giving it a try, hoping to improve my horrible game.

I figure if I improve at CS, I can do better at BF3 and COD, if I decide to try those again.

#47 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I love ESEA. I've never been a fan of public multiplayer games where its 15v15 and everyone is just kind of doing their own thing. I'm way more into a highly competitive 5v5 game where teamwork is king. Unfortunately, if you're also into that, then you really have no other choice than to throw down the $7 a month for ESEA.

The built-in match making is a joke in CSGO and all the public servers are some lame shit like 30-man Office/Italy games.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#48 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Just picked up CS:GO and I see what you mean.

I would love to get back into some 5v5 matches, but so far all of the servers that I have been were arms race this and arms race that.

#49 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Thanks for the heads up, SEH. I will probably try it out. $7/mo. isn't too horrible if it makes me a better player. I'm thinking of getting a streaming setup to document my progress. :D

#50 Melatonin

Melatonin

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

I recently started competitive matchmaking, and at first it was kind of a pain to use, but I think some of the updates they've made improved it some. It generally takes about 3-5 minutes to start a game, and I'm usually put with people of similar skill which is nice. I just need to win two more matches before I'm assigned a rank...what is everyone else's rank here?
Posted Image

#51 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

http://blog.counter-...erationpayback/

The just released new community maps on dedicated servers. I bought the pass and I have been playing again from time to time. I've only played the Favela and Museum so far and they're done really well. If anyone wants to try feel free to add via steam my link is in my signature.

Bringing back a thread from the past.

#52 ItsJB

ItsJB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

I loved the new update where they made the Deagle more accurate. So much better now. Also the auto shotty is a beast. Sweeet.

#53 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

Bump...I've been playing a lot lately.  Enjoying the Arms update and the new weapons skins, I hate that I love digital skins.

• SEH likes this