• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#481 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

The blackwatch edition right ? If so i totally agree

Yeah, at least come with a figure, a keychain, a USB stick.... anything really to convince me to pull the trigger.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#482 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

I don't really go off what a lot of review sites have to say about games. But after watching several vids and hating the first Prototype. I think I can live without the 2nd.

#483 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

I don't really go off what a lot of review sites have to say about games. But after watching several vids and hating the first Prototype. I think I can live without the 2nd.

But $5 Brink is something you wait up for???

#484 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

It wasn't for me. And I only stayed up late to shoot the breeze with my fellow CAG buddies :)

#485 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

It wasn't for me. And I only stayed up late to shoot the breeze with my fellow CAG buddies :)

it's ok, Damnation is the REAL worst game in the world :P

#486 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

Has anyone else noticed the price of Lollipop Chainsaw increased?

Trade List Games & DLC

#487 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Has anyone else noticed the price of Lollipop Chainsaw increased?

god, u are right. it did increase. this is just great. i can kiss the chances of getting it for $10 good bye. this is my first time seeing this happen, especially with the gamers coupon going to effect tomorrow

#488 JediJames2

JediJames2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

Are the BBY prices updated for the week already? Because if so it looks like there might be free after coupon MAC games. Woot?

Call of Duty 4 - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...uty 4&lp=1&cp=1

Star Wars Force Unleashed - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...unleashed&lp=11&cp=1

Rage - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...=rage&lp=2&cp=1

#489 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Are the BBY prices updated for the week already? Because if so it looks like there might be free after coupon MAC games. Woot?

Call of Duty 4 - $14.99

Rage - $14.99

someone posted this earlier about those being part of a 4 day sale. ill try tomorrow and pick up one of these. but the mentioned sale ends tomorrow so its a 1 day overlap if at all, they like to take the coupon of the NON sale price at the BBYs ive been to

#490 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Call of Duty 4 - $14.99

Rage - $14.99

I'll probably get SWFU and COD 4 then (even though I already have long backlog of PC games from years back that I still have yet to play) and get back to PC gaming again. Thanks for the info.

#491 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

I just got the email for the September issue, but I don't see any coupons besides Prototype 2 (pg. 31-32). Or at least, I don't see anything with barcodes for the employees to scan. What am I missing?

#492 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:46 AM

I just got the email for the September issue, but I don't see any coupons besides Prototype 2 (pg. 31-32). Or at least, I don't see anything with barcodes for the employees to scan. What am I missing?

Are you looking at the digital magazine? There should be a seperate link in the email that will bring up the coupons. I'm looking at them all now and they are correct.

#493 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:51 AM

Are you looking at the digital magazine? There should be a seperate link in the email that will bring up the coupons. I'm looking at them all now and they are correct.

Yes, the digital one. I see them now. Thanks!

#494 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

Really hope that my magazine comes in the near future. I don't want to miss out on Battlefield, Prototype, and SWFU for free.

#495 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

not really, you get the welcome package 3-4 weeks after your first magazine.

Agrees with what Best Buy's forum guy "Mike" says:
"Welcome kits take 6-8 weeks to arrive. The first issue of @Gamer by mail can take at least one month before delivery."

Of course the magazine delay may have been longer recently because there wasn't a separate August issue.

#496 jaso

jaso

Requiesce in pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

I noticed the free-after-coupon games last night because I've been eyeing CoD 4 for some office multiplayer. Games are still 14.99 - think I should in and test my luck or purchase online now and try to adjust in store with the coupon?

#497 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

Agrees with what Best Buy's forum guy "Mike" says:
"Welcome kits take 6-8 weeks to arrive. The first issue of @Gamer by mail can take at least one month before delivery."

Of course the magazine delay may have been longer recently because there wasn't a separate August issue.

Personally I signed up about the middle of June and I received my welcome pack two weeks ago and still haven't gotten my September magazine.

#498 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

Just checked and my subscription will end on September 20.

I'm considering if I will re-up or not. I feel I will make back the $15 investment in savings over the year even if I only use two coupons. But then again I don't game very much anymore and the prices from the coupons are still more than I'd pay in some instances.

#499 theEchness

theEchness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

Anyone get their digital coups yet? Really want to get in early on this one.

Looks like i got my digital email/coupons at 2.03am this morning. Since the mail doens't come on sundays this isn't bad for speed. i never got my physical mag until after the coupons went live.

I figured i'd try something different and switched to a digital and get the coupons quicker.
BBY did me good this month.

#500 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

doesn't seem like we will be getting much of deals, best bet is to wait a couple of weeks I suppose. Mass Effect 3 is about $20 after coupon, as is Prototype 2 also and Battlefield 3 comes out to $10. The icing on the cake? Getting COD 4 or an old game for MAC, free...hopefully.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#501 Brawl96

Brawl96

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

doesn't seem like we will be getting much of deals, best bet is to wait a couple of weeks I suppose. Mass Effect 3 is about $20 after coupon, as is Prototype 2 also and Battlefield 3 comes out to $10. The icing on the cake? Getting COD 4 or an old game for MAC, free...hopefully.

Please let me know if this works. I want yet pickin up cod4 today for free cuz I already got my coupons.

#502 Jesse757x

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

I can confirm the $15 off coupon works on call of duty 4. Just picked up that and battlefield 3 for $10.

#503 Ghugrim

Ghugrim

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

Same force unleashed for the mac was free.

#504 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Just checked and my subscription will end on September 20.

I'm considering if I will re-up or not. I feel I will make back the $15 investment in savings over the year even if I only use two coupons. But then again I don't game very much anymore and the prices from the coupons are still more than I'd pay in some instances.

Don't re-up until you see next months coupons. If there's something you like, go re-up in the store, you'll get a new welcome packet and a magazine right there. If there's nothing in next months magazine then you saved a month and can wait until the next month. The only reason I'd up without looking at the mag is if I did a lot of trade-ins. Which it doesn't seem like you do.

#505 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Personally I signed up about the middle of June and I received my welcome pack two weeks ago and still haven't gotten my September magazine.

well, you probably missed the july/august issue. And not getting your sept issue before they go live isn't a red flag. Lots of people don't get them early. There's a way to check your magazine status on the @gamer website but I've forgotten how to check that.

#506 crow3232

crow3232

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

they originally signed me up for digital for some reason and i didnt get the last coupons, so i changed it to physical. got mag & coupons the other day.
was thinking about Lollipop and Mass Effec3t,possibly Prototype 2 but if they are only gonna b $20 idk if i should get them or wait. and ive never played Battlefields..im more of a solo player not online as i spend enough time w public..are any of these worth it.

#507 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

Lollipop Chainsaw is meaningless fun. I didn't find the point in replaying it once I beat it. Battlefield 3 is great if you like to work as a team. It's not like your COD games where one person can run and gun and win it for the team. It takes strategy and using your head in the Battlefield series. I'd pick it up for $10 without taking a second thought.

#508 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

I can confirm the $15 off coupon works on call of duty 4. Just picked up that and battlefield 3 for $10.

Did they need to do some sort of override for COD4?

#509 kleant24

kleant24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

I need some help here guys, i'm confused on what to do. I want to get a copy of prototype 2 but I also want to wait for it to get cheaper. I wait for it to get cheaper and then use the coupon but i'm afraid that it will be out of stock by the time that it does. Any suggestions? I might be interested in lollipop chainsaw and ME3 if they get lower. Is there any way I can get the held onto until the sale ends?

#510 Jus2cold

Jus2cold

Work hard, game harder!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

You can always get a price adjustment if it does go on sale. It's a 30 day window for returns/price adjustment. 60 days for reward zone silver members.