*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#631 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

Absolutely you can pick up the coupon book today when you sign up for the Gamers Reward Zone. Just call first to make sure that they have the magazine there before you go in. Then during the signing up process make sure to tell them that you want them to scan your free magazine copy during checkout.

What are my chances of getting coupon book TODAY when I sign up ?

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#632 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Can someone confirm all you need is one of the mac coupons for you to get more than one free because someone said they had to have it scanned more than once too.

Scanning it once will only get you ONE of the games free. You have to scan it 3 times for all the games to be free. My clerk would only scan it once so I had to leave 2 games behind.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#633 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

Scanning it once will only get you ONE of the games free. You have to scan it 3 times for all the games to be free. My clerk would only scan it once so I had to leave 2 games behind.

Ohh ok, got it.. For some reason i was thinking it can be scanned once and if you have all 3 games it'll all be free because the computer wouldn't recognize which one was free so it gave all of them. But i understand what people mean by having having it scanned only once, meaning the employee would only do it once.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#634 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

IDK if anyone saw my post, but I believe there are 4 free mac games. Roller coaster one is free too.

#635 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

Just came back from BB, got Witcher2 and Prototype CE with Steelcase for 14.50 after $28 from a trade I did yesterday. Not bad at all, hope prototype goes down further so we can price adjust later :D

#636 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Quick really dumb question. I just "unlocked" my account yesterday and it says I will get 2X points on trade-ins what are these "points"? Are they just normal reward zone points like you get on regular purchases or are they something gaming related. I have done other trade-ins at Best Buy before on my basic gamers club account and it seems that I never have got points from trade-ins before.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#637 dkl415

dkl415

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

Thanks CAG! 2 coupons --> free COD 4 and Rage. While I was there I PMed the toysrus deal. 2 Darksiders 2 because they had no Sleeping Dogs. If anyone has a Sleeping Dogs and wants a Darksiders 2, let me know.

#638 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Quick really dumb question. I just "unlocked" my account yesterday and it says I will get 2X points on trade-ins what are these "points"? Are they just normal reward zone points like you get on regular purchases or are they something gaming related. I have done other trade-ins at Best Buy before on my basic gamers club account and it seems that I never have got points from trade-ins before.

They are normal Reward Zone points.

#639 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

IDK if anyone saw my post, but I believe there are 4 free mac games. Roller coaster one is free too.

I just checked and Roller Coaster tycoon rang up $29.99 at my store... I still bought it for $15 (got the other 3 free games too)

But I can't get mine to work on my Macbook Pro retina.. it doesn't have a DVD drive but I just used a remote drive and installed it but then wants the DVD player and tried using a no-cd crack to no avail.... Maybe I can use a virtual drive...

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#640 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

I just checked and Roller Coaster tycoon rang up $29.99 at my store... I still bought it for $15 (got the other 3 free games too)

But I can't get mine to work on my Macbook Pro retina.. it doesn't have a DVD drive but I just used a remote drive and installed it but then wants the DVD player and tried using a no-cd crack to no avail.... Maybe I can use a virtual drive...

hmm, maybe it was a local price then. They didn't have one in stock, but the kiosk said $14.99.

I noticed some people say Battlefield 3 was free for them, but it was $10 After coupon at my store.

#641 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

Is there only one version of star wars TFU? I picked up the ultimate sith edition for mac free after coupon.

#642 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

Got the 3 free mac games, which increased my total number of mac games to....3.

*Edit*

Looks like Witcher 2 dropped to 40, so 10 after coupon :) whoot time to head back out

#643 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Got the 3 free mac games, which increased my total number of mac games to....3.

:lol: Same here. The cashier did say that technically the coupon should only be used for one game - regardless of the wording on the front. However, he was going to go ahead and give it to me. I thanked him and walked out with 3 free games.

#644 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

They are normal Reward Zone points.

Anybody know how long its takes for them to show up in your account?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#645 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Around 30 days iirc.

I guess I'll wait until the 11th when the BF3 Premium Edition releases to try the coupon. I wish it was more clear on the BBY forums if it would work.

#646 K_G

K_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

I noticed some people say Battlefield 3 was free for them, but it was $10 After coupon at my store.

The limited edition of battlefield 3 is on clearance for $29.95....the plain vanilla version is $40

#647 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

So question for anyone who have re-upped their Unlocked membership. I have been to BBY twice now and the message about the renewal pops but after the sales associate hits ok their is no prompt to actually do the renewal. Neither rep knew what to do with one telling me I should do it at gaming and the other saying I should do it online. Anyway, has anyone renewed at the checkout? If so, what did the rep do? Thanks.

I renewed mine on the 17th of August, it expires on 9/11 and it still pops up on mine too, all she did was basically sell me another year and gave me a new magazine. My RZ account has not updated either. I hope it does in time for borderlands.

#648 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

It takes up to 35 days, so definitely don't plan on using a certificate until it's actually issued. They certainly take their time transitioning the points from "pending" to in your account :roll:

#649 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thoughts on The Witcher 2?

#650 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

The limited edition of battlefield 3 is on clearance for $29.95....the plain vanilla version is $40

YMMV though, right?

#651 .Azaria

.Azaria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

YMMV though, right?

Not sure, but it's the same here for me

#652 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

^ Okay, thanks.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check that out.

#653 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

If anyone needs these months coupons or the welcome packet unlocked coupons, send me a pm. I don't need anything this month or won't be using the buy 2 get 1 free on new or preowned games unlocked coupons.

Love seeing posts like this! It's these types of posts that (IMO) differentiates CAG from SD. :)

Yeah real nice cag here.

Here's the pm I just got back from him.

Selling the welcome packet coupons and the this months gamer coupons for $5 paypal.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#654 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

Yeah real nice cag here.

Here's the pm I just got back from him.

Same here, I could just buy the fucking magazine -.- Or get it for free by telling the BB guy i never got this months issue

#655 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

Did they change their policy? I just got back from a headache trying to PM $20 Mortal Kombat and $40 Lollipop Chainsaw to Gamestop and using the @Gamer coupon for Lollipop with some reward zone points

I could have sworn i had PM'd another store and still used the @Gamer coupon in the past with no problem. However this time the system wasn't allowing it. It seemed to just auto overide the PM and reset it back to $49.99 once the coupon was scanned. Did they change their policy or the way the system works? They said there was no way to overide or change it. Has anyone got a PM and @Gamercoupon to work together recently?
I'm sure i had got it to work fine in the past, but it was quite a while ago, back when i first got the magazine

I wound up just getting the Lollipop Chainsaws for $29.99 each (bought Ps3 and 360 versions) and keeping my coupon. I plan on taking it back and PM'ing it later, and see if that works. If not i can always return them i guess. I was having a few issues with RZ coupons as well.. they really need to just switch those over to gift cards of something. They always seem to cause problems the way they work

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#656 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

You can't do both.

#657 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Did they change their policy? I just got back from a headache trying to PM $20 Mortal Kombat and $40 Lollipop Chainsaw to Gamestop and using the @Gamer coupon for Lollipop with some reward zone points

I could have sworn i had PM'd another store and still used the @Gamer coupon in the past with no problem. However this time the system wasn't allowing it. It seemed to just auto overide the PM and reset it back to $49.99 once the coupon was scanned. Did they change their policy or the way the system works? They said there was no way to overide or change it. Has anyone got a PM and @Gamercoupon to work together recently?
I'm sure i had got it to work fine in the past, but it was quite a while ago, back when i first got the magazine

I wound up just getting the Lollipop Chainsaws for $29.99 each (bought Ps3 and 360 versions) and keeping my coupon. I plan on taking it back and PM'ing it later, and see if that works. If not i can always return them i guess. I was having a few issues with RZ coupons as well.. they really need to just switch those over to gift cards of something. They always seem to cause problems the way they work

^_^x KD

Historically this has been explicitly disallowed by employees and the system.

#658 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Just called a local BB, and the women said that the BF3 LE is not in the system and there was no way for her to check and see who else had it. Oh well.

#659 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Does anyone have the sku for the witcher 2 t-shirt? Or even better a stock locator? I would appreciate it. :grouphug:

#660 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Just called a local BB, and the women said that the BF3 LE is not in the system and there was no way for her to check and see who else had it. Oh well.

As I've said before, if a specific version of a game is no longer on the website and coming up as delisted/deleted and the employees can't find it, just do a web search for the game using the exact name and the words Best Buy after it and you should bring up at least a couple reviews.bestbuy.com pages for those deleted items.

Here's the search results for Battlefield 3 Limited Edition from Bing(2nd and 3rd results are the ones you're looking for):

http://www.bing.com/...dition best buy

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image