*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#661 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

Does anyone have the sku for the witcher 2 t-shirt? Or even better a stock locator? I would appreciate it. :grouphug:

As I've said before, if a specific version of a game is no longer on the website and coming up as delisted/deleted and the employees can't find it, just do a web search for the game using the exact name and the words Best Buy after it and you should bring up at least a couple reviews.bestbuy.com pages for those deleted items.

Here's the search results for Battlefield 3 Limited Edition from Bing(2nd and 3rd results are the ones you're looking for):

http://www.bing.com/...dition best buy

How about the t-shirt? I tried google and ebay and I can't seem to locate the sku or UPC for it.

#662 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:33 PM

Can anyone NYC folk confirm they received their September magazine issue in the mail? I'm about to go balls deep on customer service and show them what's up.

I had issues with receiving the magazine ever since I signed up 3 months ago. I originally signed up for a physical copy and they ended up signing me up for a digital copy. I wrote a lengthy e-mail to a certain corporate employee and I was given a giftcard for $100.00.

Now it's the third and I still haven't received my Sept. issue. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Update the users order information and send out the magazines on time. I'll give it mid-week considering it's the holidays, but if I don't receive my magazine in the mail by Wednesday, I'm going to send out another e-mail. :)

#663 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

Don't think it's been addressed yet, but somebody was asking if it the BF3 coupon works with 360 versions (in hopes the PS3 version was a typo). I had no such luck today. Guy scanned everything, and no discount came off. Oh well, never been a big fan of military FPS anyway.

#664 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

I have two of the Mac games coupons I won't be using. First two replies to my post will get them. I'll cover the stamp price and envelope. After I see the two replies I'll send you a pm asking for your name/address.

#665 scum1

scum1

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

I grabbed BF3 but they only had the regular edition for 10 bucks, Was able to use the Prototype 2 coupon on the blackwatch edition without a hitch. I had printed out the Max Payne 3 rewards coupon but they had the special edition marked down to 34 bucks so I went with it. Tried the coupon but it was a no go. Still it was only 5 more buck than it would have been with for the regular edition with the coupon. I had a 5 dollar RZ cert so it evened out. Pre ordered dead island Rip Tide to get the steel book. I also had traded in 168 dollars worth of games(since they have the 100% bonus going on. Still have 87 bucks left on my gift card. All in all a pretty good CAG day for me. I'm holding out for a price drop on Lollipop.
I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#666 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

I'm in NYC and I received my issue this past Thursday. Let them have it!

By the way, if you know whom in corporate I should email to resolve an issue (gift card was not reimbursed when a pickup order could not be found and was cancelled), please PM me an email address. Thanks!

Can anyone NYC folk confirm they received their September magazine issue in the mail? I'm about to go balls deep on customer service and show them what's up.

I had issues with receiving the magazine ever since I signed up 3 months ago. I originally signed up for a physical copy and they ended up signing me up for a digital copy. I wrote a lengthy e-mail to a certain corporate employee and I was given a giftcard for $100.00.

Now it's the third and I still haven't received my Sept. issue. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Update the users order information and send out the magazines on time. I'll give it mid-week considering it's the holidays, but if I don't receive my magazine in the mail by Wednesday, I'm going to send out another e-mail. :)

#667 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

For that poster above im from nyc and i got my mag a few days ago. I got rage for free today using the pc coupon and i tried to see If battlefield 3 was 29.99 but it was still 39.99. Im using the bf3 coupon and my reward zone 5$ coupon to get it for 5 bucks tommorow :)
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#668 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

Pre-bought Mass Effect 3 for PS3...now to wait for a sale where I can get it for $10 total.

#669 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

I have two of the Mac games coupons I won't be using. First two replies to my post will get them. I'll cover the stamp price and envelope. After I see the two replies I'll send you a pm asking for your name/address.

Will take one of those if you still have them. Thanks

#670 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

IDK if anyone saw my post, but I believe there are 4 free mac games. Roller coaster one is free too.

That one scanned for $30 or $40 for me.

#671 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

Will take one of those if you still have them. Thanks

You got it, I still have one more for whoever wants it. I'm sending you a pm now bajingo

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#672 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

Question: For the 15 dollars off the computer games, can i use one coupon on all the games or are you only allowed to chose one of the games from the list?

#673 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Ill take one please ty.

#674 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

As I've said before, if a specific version of a game is no longer on the website and coming up as delisted/deleted and the employees can't find it, just do a web search for the game using the exact name and the words Best Buy after it and you should bring up at least a couple reviews.bestbuy.com pages for those deleted items.

Here's the search results for Battlefield 3 Limited Edition from Bing(2nd and 3rd results are the ones you're looking for):

http://www.bing.com/...dition best buy

Oh that I did and do already know how to do, it said Unavailable everywhere (I actually called forgetting that they wouldn't be abale to find for that very reason). So I guess I might go back to check and see then since at the time I didn't look for it.

#675 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

How about the t-shirt? I tried google and ebay and I can't seem to locate the sku or UPC for it.

Try Bing then.;) It may come up assuming there ever was a seperate SKU for it.

Either that or the Internet Wayback Machine to see if you can find an archived page for it.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#676 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Went instore store and got denied a free magenzine, so now I have two copies of each coupon (expect for battlefield 3). I also Prototype 2 CE for both ps3 and 360, but im not paying $50 for that. Now I await ME3 and Lollipop Sale.

#677 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Went instore store and got denied a free magenzine, so now I have two copies of each coupon (expect for battlefield 3). I also Prototype 2 CE for both ps3 and 360, but im not paying $50 for that. Now I await ME3 and Lollipop Sale.

Your post makes no sense at all. Can you please edit so it's at least a little more easy to understand???

"Went instore store and got denied a free magezine? so you now have two copies of each?"

WHAT!?

#678 simpleanarchy

simpleanarchy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Picked up the last Prototype 2 Radnet Edition and BF3. I may use the Lollipop coupon should there be a sale or price drop while the coupon is active.

#679 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

Your post makes no sense at all. Can you please edit so it's at least a little more easy to understand???

"Went instore store and got denied a free magezine? so you now have two copies of each?"

WHAT!?

Haha.. the second part didn't make sense either, especially since Prototype is $30 AC.. I hope english isn't his main language.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#680 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Haha.. the second part didn't make sense either, especially since Prototype is $30 AC.. I hope english isn't his main language.

My bad guys. I already had an issue. I just wanted to see if I could go instore and pretend like I didnt get it and see if they would give me 1 for free, since others have had it work, but it was a nogo. As for Prototype the price tag clearly read $80. SO if you know your 2nd grade math 80-30= 50.

#681 redreflect

redreflect

Mr. Earthbound

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

My bad guys. I already had an issue. I just wanted to see if I could go instore and pretend like I didnt get it and see if they would give me 1 for free, since others have had it work, but it was a nogo. As for Prototype the price tag clearly read $80. SO if you know your 2nd grade math 80-30= 50.

Prototype 2 CE is $60 at my store. $30 is still too much for me though.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#682 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

u might get some heat for posting this

#683 crow3232

crow3232

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

in today, picked up Battlefield 3 , ME3 they had a few copies of each. passed on Lollipop for Now since it was $60 and Prototype. saw copies of the Steelcases for Cinderella & Avengers so picked those up also. and I had a $5 reward cert. so i got t 2 games and the 2 deposits steelcase for $41.58

#684 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

:roll: I've only ever gone in store to ask if I could use the coupons outta the in-store copy if my copy of the magazine was late. This is just trying to take advantage of the system in another way similar to the people who copied the coupons or were using that keyring app months ago.:-#

It's one thing if your mag is late, but if you're just wanting more copies of the coupons then BUY A SPARE MAG. Don't be such a cheap ass scammer.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#685 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

:roll: I've only ever gone in store to ask if I could use the coupons outta the in-store copy if my copy of the magazine was late. This is just trying to take advantage of the system in another way similar to the people who copied the coupons or were using that keyring app months ago.:-#

It's one thing if your mag is late, but if you're just wanting more copies of the coupons then BUY A SPARE MAG. Don't be such a cheap ass scammer.:roll:

True, good point. Its only $5. Was curious is all. Also tried to look for $10 witcher 2 but store was out of copies.

#686 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Price tag is wrong as some other things are also, it scans $59.99.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#687 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

I almost got to PM ME3 and use the coupon, but a manager came over at the last minute and said you can't do that. The employee was really cool about it though, so I'll fill out the survey on the receipt and say he was really helpful. I did get Battlefield 3, so I guess it wasn't a wasted trip.

#688 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

Price tag is wrong as some other things are also, it scans $59.99.

Really? Is this the new msrp?

#689 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Really? Is this the new msrp?

Not sure, might be because it's on the site it's the same price and it doesn't say sale.

#690 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

Not sure, might be because it's on the site it's the same price and it doesn't say sale.

:roll:, thank you captain sarcastic.