• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#691 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Anyone have the sku for: The Witcher 2: Assassins of KIngs Free T-Shirt

That is the proper name for it, but I can't find a sku or upc.

#692 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

Ill take one please ty.

the second one is yours, sending you a pm now.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#693 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

:roll:, thank you captain sarcastic.

Lol there's no sarcasm at all, might be because i didn't put a period are "might be" but there was no sarcasm involved kinda hard to tell sarcasm online anyways.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#694 Arachnicide

Arachnicide

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:31 AM

I had Lollipop Chainsaw PM'ed at BB for $40 with the gamestop ad on my phone. I used the coupon and got it for 19.99. So it does (or can) work. YMMV is all based off the people you have helping you. I had this done while also getting the 2for60 ToysRus PM. Picked up Amazing Spiderman, NCAA 13, and Lollipop for $85.

Yesterday, I had Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders PM. (Different managers both days, so it does not hurt to try guys.)

#695 mikehalc

mikehalc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:36 AM

*Edit*

Looks like Witcher 2 dropped to 40, so 10 after coupon :) whoot time to head back out

Thank you for posting this. You inspired me to go pick it up for $10.

#696 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

I was in Best Buy today and a guy in front of me tried to argue with the cashier in the gaming department that he didn't need to hand over his @gamer coupon from the magazine. I seriously wanted to slap the customer and say "Really!?"

It was probably one of you CAGer flippers who try to use and abuse the system!

I'm so happy the employee said "You need to hand over the coupon or you can't purchase!"

#697 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

Just came back from BB, got Witcher2 and Prototype CE with Steelcase for 14.50 after $28 from a trade I did yesterday. Not bad at all, hope prototype goes down further so we can price adjust later :D

How did the transaction with the steelcase go? Did they even ring it up?

#698 sbaker44

sbaker44

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

Thank you for posting this. You inspired me to go pick it up for $10.

Was just there picking up Prototype 2 for $20. I definitely would've grabbed Witcher 2 for $10. Does it definitely ring up for $10? I might have to go back tomorrow and try and get it.

#699 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

I was in Best Buy today and a guy in front of me tried to argue with the cashier in the gaming department that he didn't need to hand over his @gamer coupon from the magazine. I seriously wanted to slap the customer and say "Really!?"

It was probably one of you CAGer flippers who try to use and abuse the system!

I'm so happy the employee said "You need to hand over the coupon or you can't purchase!"

You should've taken a photo. We need a wall of shame for dumbasses.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#700 .Virus

.Virus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

i tried hard to get bf3 and me3 pm and couponized. i have failed thee CAG.

#701 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:02 AM

You haven't failed. Best Buy has succeeded....in following their set policy of not allowing both a PM and using a coupon. It's called double dipping usually and it's covered a ton in this thread alone that people should NOT go into BB assuming they will be able to both price match another store/site AND use the respective coupon on the same game.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#702 jsivley

jsivley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

Picked up what appeared to the last copy of The Witcher 2 and Battlefield 3 in SW Tucson today. Not sure why they were the only ones there. The online stock checker still shows them in stock. Sure wish Battlefield was 360, but I'll take it for $10

#703 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

Was just there picking up Prototype 2 for $20. I definitely would've grabbed Witcher 2 for $10. Does it definitely ring up for $10? I might have to go back tomorrow and try and get it.

DAMIT !
i just bought this lastnight, with the coupon to make the total $20, i hope i can get it PM tomorrow, and get $10 back.

#704 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

*sigh* I guess I have to go pick up Witcher tomorrow. This will be like the fourth day in a row I've been to BB.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#705 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:18 AM

*sigh* I guess I have to go pick up Witcher tomorrow. This will be like the fourth day in a row I've been to BB.

I feel your pain. I have been there 3 days in a row.

#706 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

Ha.

I'm there at least 2-3 days a week most of the time. Most of them recognize me to the point where I don't even have to show them my ID when I pick up online orders.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#707 Chin35char

Chin35char

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

Have your guys magazines came in yet?

#708 MRamirez181

MRamirez181

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:43 AM

Have your guys magazines came in yet?

Got mine about 4 or 3 days ago in the mail.

#709 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

Ok, so I'm confused on this Witcher 2 deal for $10 that has been mentioned. How are you getting it for $10? I don't see a coupon in the mag and it's listed for $40 on the website. Is this for PC or Xbox 360? A little more info would be appreciated as I would really jump on this for $10. Thanks.

Edit here too: Saw the other thread as well. Looks like I'll be picking up a copy tomorrow.

Edited by Monoxide1986, 04 September 2012 - 05:07 AM.

#710 Big Skeet

Big Skeet

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

How are you guys getting Witcher 2 for $10? I read a few pages back but cant seem to find it. Going in tomorrow to trade some games and maybe use some coupons.

Edit: Nevermind saw the other thread......bonehead

#711 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:58 AM

:roll: I've only ever gone in store to ask if I could use the coupons outta the in-store copy if my copy of the magazine was late. This is just trying to take advantage of the system in another way similar to the people who copied the coupons or were using that keyring app months ago.:-#

It's one thing if your mag is late, but if you're just wanting more copies of the coupons then BUY A SPARE MAG. Don't be such a cheap ass scammer.:roll:

this begs the question if best buy truly cares about coupon fraud cant us digital people reprint our emailed coupons over and over and over again? i mean sure it says one time use on them....but is it really one time use?

You haven't failed. Best Buy has succeeded....in following their set policy of not allowing both a PM and using a coupon. It's called double dipping usually and it's covered a ton in this thread alone that people should NOT go into BB assuming they will be able to both price match another store/site AND use the respective coupon on the same game.

i think his joke was a real CAG would get it work anyway lol

for those asking....

#712 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

I just remembered I have RZ certificate sitting in my account, so I gotta go spend that before I forget about it.

Posted Image

#713 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

this begs the question if best buy truly cares about coupon fraud cant us digital people reprint our emailed coupons over and over and over again? i mean sure it says one time use on them....but is it really one time use?

no, it's a unique barcode and says one time use for shits and giggles.

edit: /sarcasm

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#714 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

Actually I think the digital subscribers are one time use codes, just like those GS PUR rewards coupons usually are.

Posted Image

#715 G3 Steve-O

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

He used 2 $10 codes that he got previously. And he just reported the "out the pocket" price.

A type of calculation that I personally never do. Because it leads to hotheaded overspending. When you order, you think "oh it's okay I get $10 for ordering $50", then when you buy you think "oh it's okay I got this GC to use".

Hotheaded OVERSPENDING. Ok, if I had planned to buy Hunger Games, Walking Dead Season 2, and Sleeping Dogs MONTHS AGO why would I not do online order and in store pickup (2 separate orders) to get the coupons.

I would have bought these anyway so it wasn't as if I thought, HMMM, I get free $10, now I will buy.
If that was my thinking, then yeah, hot headed overspending. But it was not.

And once Bethesda said they were having issues getting the DLC on PS3 I wanted to get the 360 version but was in no hurry. I saw the deal with the @gamer coupon and used my 2 coupons and it was $12. Gotta love the OVER spending I did there. I should have went to gamestop and bought it used for $54.99. Would have made more sense.
"The Blackest Eyes. The Devil's Eyes."
- Dr. Loomis - Halloween

#716 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:38 AM

Actually I think the digital subscribers are one time use codes, just like those GS PUR rewards coupons usually are.

thanks...shocked i havent seen a post of someone trying this already lol

no, it's a unique barcode and says one time use for shits and giggles.

edit: /sarcasm

because best buy always has their shit together..../sarcasm

Hotheaded OVERSPENDING. Ok, if I had planned to buy Hunger Games, Walking Dead Season 2, and Sleeping Dogs MONTHS AGO why would I not do online order and in store pickup (2 separate orders) to get the coupons.

I would have bought these anyway so it wasn't as if I thought, HMMM, I get free $10, now I will buy.
If that was my thinking, then yeah, hot headed overspending. But it was not.

And once Bethesda said they were having issues getting the DLC on PS3 I wanted to get the 360 version but was in no hurry. I saw the deal with the @gamer coupon and used my 2 coupons and it was $12. Gotta love the OVER spending I did there. I should have went to gamestop and bought it used for $54.99. Would have made more sense.

no hes right...its very easy to go in buy something and see for instance a B2G1 sale then suddenly you want to get the best deal and "save" money by in fact overspending to get said deal. this is why these deals work. advertisers and companies are not stupid. they make money off of these deals solely because of this...well maybe not JUSt because of this but this is one reason. people see sale and think savings....no savings is really spending nothing and buying only what you need when its on sale...savings are not buying sale items and in terms any CAG knows adding to the backlog of death. we here at CAG and SD are addicts.

the concept is you still spent money....do you have a backlog? should you saving or investing instead? is that money better spent elsewhere? if it falls under any of these categories you have overspent even if you overspent 12 dollars instead of 54.99...like did i need witcher 2(when will i even play it i have no idea again backlog)? no but it was on sale i bought it i overspent by 10 dollars. sure not as bad as 50 but its still and overspending.

sort of how i traded in a bunch of games and thus paid nothing for the new game....well no you didnt. you paid the cost of what you traded in minus what you got for it. in short if i were to buy 2 games at 60 dollars...trade to gamestop for 30 each. buy a new game at 60 dollars....i didnt pay nothing for that new game....i am still out 60 dollars there was just no immediate pain of money leaving the wallet. except for the apparent master flippers that can flip a 2 dollar game into a 20 dollar profit or people like my sister that can buy a 100 dollar dress for 1 dollar....seriously she is the master CAG(minus the games) she is the queen. and that example is a real life one one of like 14534534 examples. you do not come out ahead unless you have that level of mastery.

#717 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

It's in the Members Reward Zone Unlock online account, under Gamer's Club Benefits. You will need to click "Claim it" online and then show the Best Buy checkout person your Reward Zone card for scanning before ringing up the game.

Ok, so I'm confused on this Witcher 2 deal for $10 that has been mentioned. How are you getting it for $10? I don't see a coupon in the mag and it's listed for $40 on the website. Is this for PC or Xbox 360? A little more info would be appreciated as I would really jump on this for $10. Thanks.

Edit here too: Saw the other thread as well. Looks like I'll be picking up a copy tomorrow.

How are you guys getting Witcher 2 for $10? I read a few pages back but cant seem to find it. Going in tomorrow to trade some games and maybe use some coupons.

Edit: Nevermind saw the other thread......bonehead

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#718 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

do you guys think that i should be able to get a PM on (the witcher 2) i just bought it 2 days ago, when it was $50, so i actualy paid $20 with the coupon, now that the game droped to $40 i could of gotten it for the $10.
i hope i can get my $10 PM=REFUND, my BB is normaly pretty good on PM's.
oh well, i guess another trip to BB tomorrow= 4 times in 1 week.

#719 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

do you guys think that i should be able to get a PM on (the witcher 2) i just bought it 2 days ago, when it was $50, so i actualy paid $20 with the coupon, now that the game droped to $40 i could of gotten it for the $10.
i hope i can get my $10 PM=REFUND, my BB is normaly pretty good on PM's.
oh well, i guess another trip to BB tomorrow= 4 times in 1 week.

yes. i bought witcher 2 for $20 yesterday and the coupon rang up automatically at checkout. i went back for a price match today but the manager could not get the $10 back because the coupon can only be used once. instead, i was allowed pick something out of the store and was given a $10 discount on that item.

#720 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

yes. i bought witcher 2 for $20 yesterday and the coupon rang up automatically at checkout. i went back for a price match today but the manager could not get the $10 back because the coupon can only be used once. instead, i was allowed pick something out of the store and was given a $10 discount on that item.

thanks for the info, ill try getting some kind of PM from bestbuy tomorrow :)