*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#1141 henryVIII

henryVIII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hit the "Forgot your password?" link. Put in your email address. If they have you in their system they will send you an email. The account number will be in the email.

Thank you, sir. This helped me log on and figure out what the problem was. I hadn't received any issues yet, despite having signed up over two months ago.

It turns out, they had a really old address on file for me, even though I gave them my new address when I signed up in July. Thanks to your suggestion, I was able to log on and update my address. It shows the Oct issue already shipped, unfortunately, so I think I am SOL for that one too.

Thanks again.

#1142 shumway

shumway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Just had success at lunch using the coupon on the Premium edition.

#1143 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:06 AM

I mentioned this in the PS3 display thread, but I'll mention it here too. First, let me say that I don't know how it works and I only found it last week, so I don't know if it works 100% of the time. With that in mind, if you are trying to check best buy stock (I've also seen gamestop, toys r us and radio shack), try milo.com. For example, my local Best Buy had been out of BF3, but I kept checking and one day it showed in stock on Milo.com. I went to the store and there was 1 copy there. It also showed the PS3 display in stock and when I went, there were 2 left.

I wouldn't drive out of my way based on Milo.com yet, but I think it's worth checking out to see how accurate it is/becomes.

Workin on it

#1144 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

Some bestbuys in nyc have had bf3 for over a week now. You guys aren't lucky I guess :(
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#1145 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:33 AM

my bb still has a few copies of bf3 and on the shelf right on top of it there's the premium edition. I was gonna see if I could use the coupon on the premium edition but with me trading in 15+ games and buying various movies and borderlands I said Fuck it.

#1146 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

My bestbuy had about 8 copies of BF3 out today. Just keep the search alive.

#1147 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

My bestbuy had about 8 copies of BF3 out today. Just keep the search alive.

Now you're going to send him running to the razors!

#1148 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:32 AM

Now you're going to send him running to the razors!

They had more regular than the Premium.

Razors or not I'm just staring the facts. Haha

#1149 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

I purchased the last copy on day 1. I went to the store a few days ago to trade some games in and there were 5 copies on the shelf. A lot of stores must have received additional inventory.

Trade List Games & DLC

#1150 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Finally got the fucking game with the fucking coupon.

#1151 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

I thought my bestbuy was out of bf3, but they just had them all moved to the stand where they put the games that can be used with @gamer coupons. woot

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#1152 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

Finally got the fucking game with the fucking coupon.

Congrats. It's too bad you missed the chance to upgrade to the premium version for free.

Trade List Games & DLC

#1153 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Anyone have an idea on when October's coupons get released?
Posted Image

#1154 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

Anyone have an idea on when October's coupons get released?

We'll probably find out what they are this week and will start getting them next week, probably.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1155 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

No coupon uses for me. BF3 was a good price, but the BBs are so far away from me I didn't feel the search and deal were worth the price since I don't really play online games that often and didn't care for the beta/demo way back when.

Hopefully next month is better.

#1156 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

still no lower price on mass effect 3 or lollipop chainsaw. just noticed that if you buy lollipop chainsaw for $20 after coupon, you trade it back in and get about $25 store credit
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1157 thunder2

thunder2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

still no lower price on mass effect 3 or lollipop chainsaw. just noticed that if you buy lollipop chainsaw for $20 after coupon, you trade it back in and get about $25 store credit

Except Lollipop Chainsaw is $30 after coupon (50-20).

#1158 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

Leave him alone, he's intoxicated.

#1159 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

No, I just didn't have the magazine near me as I just leave it on my car and had forgotten how much the coupon was for and was thinking it would be $20 after coupon. Look in the mirror and you'll see a white reflection.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1160 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

Laugh out loud! That's funny. It's just laziness really. You should check your facts before posting, though, since a lot of people would go by the information within your posts here.

Leave him alone, he's intoxicated.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#1161 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Laugh out loud! That's funny. It's just laziness really. You should check your facts before posting, though, since a lot of people would go by the information within your posts here.

What "facts"? I never stated it was a fact, more like an assumption. It's the internet, free to post as I please. Don't like it? Move on. Who types "Laugh out loud!" anymore anyways? Go to bed. A lot of people would go by the information posted on here? That's why we have YMMV. :applause:

Edited by intoxicated662, 24 September 2012 - 06:41 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1162 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

One more week to cash in on this. Come on Best Buy, don't let us down!

#1163 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

Go go bed.

Inspector Gadget I presume?

#1164 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:06 AM

No coupon uses for me. BF3 was a good price, but the BBs are so far away from me I didn't feel the search and deal were worth the price since I don't really play online games that often and didn't care for the beta/demo way back when.

Hopefully next month is better.

Still working on getting the coupons to work online it's over 100 votes so far.
http://forums.bestbu...ne/idi-p/475807

#1165 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

Still working on getting the coupons to work online it's over 100 votes so far.
http://forums.bestbu...ne/idi-p/475807

They should allow it. You can order a used game online through their website and get 10% off and such. That would help sales out too. They should also allow you to use any gamers coupon for in store pick up as well. Use the coupon upon checking out, present coupon in person and it makes for an easier and faster transaction.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#1166 Borellius

Borellius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

Inspector Gadget I presume?

priceless!

#1167 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

I figured Best Buy couldn't handle those crazy coupon deals forever. It was fun while it lasted.

They still have SFxT for $39.99. Lmfao.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1168 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Late Adopter (2016, baby!)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

I finally bit on the Prototype 2 coupon. My Best Buy had the standard and the Blackwatch Collector's Edition; I didn't really feel like getting the extra goodies, so I just went with the standard "Radnet" edition. They *could* put it on a sale between now and Oct. 6, but I wasn't going to count on them having stock if it did. $19.99 is pretty good, and I also had a Reward Zone $5 Certificate.

I decided to renew my GCU as well. Hopefully the next year will have as awesome a set of deals as some of this year's!

402833.png FinderKeeperOSX.png

#1169 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

I figured Best Buy couldn't handle those crazy coupon deals forever. It was fun while it lasted.

They still have SFxT for $39.99. Lmfao.

it's not over remember BB adjusts on the fly so with more non CAG's joining GCU they will buy just based off of the $20-$30 off coupons not realizing that a stack may come. That combined with the this time of year they may not feel the need to go overboard right away. The stacks have been great for them they're still talking about the web buzz & foot traffic from the $10 B:AC mag.

#1170 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

it's not over remember BB adjusts on the fly so with more non CAG's joining GCU they will buy just based off of the $20-$30 off coupons not realizing that a stack may come. That combined with the this time of year they may not feel the need to go overboard right away. The stacks have been great for them they're still talking about the web buzz & foot traffic from the $10 B:AC mag.

Lol. Yeah. That B:AC mag is engraved into my cranium! :joystick:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png