• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#1171 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:36 AM

Lol. Yeah. That B:AC mag is engraved into my cranium! :joystick:

from what I've been told BB looks at the redemption rate, how fast stock is depleted & boost in mag sales/GCU so the bigger months obviuously draw more attention but they still want some balance. Let the non informed customers new to GCU pay for the games w.o stacking & we'll continue to enjoy the $5-$15 titles.

Not directed at you but I don't see how anyone can complain after MSRP drops to $40 & the $20 coupon is in effect since most of those titles still won't see $20 for a while. Sometimes there's too much cheap in CAG. Go game for game deal for deal & the $15 is nothing at all. In fact I'd happily pay $50 or more if they add a silver tier to GCU along with the very generous perks. Just to get the 20% used game discount, $10-$20 extra pre-order credit for CE/SE & $10 for spending $150 back would result in such epic savings every 30 days $20-$50 would be coming. And I'd assume the GC coupon deals would result in more $5-$10 games that will go well with @gamer deals.
http://forums.bestbu...ub/idi-p/492283

#1172 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

Congrats. It's too bad you missed the chance to upgrade to the premium version for free.

Yup 10 bucks for the whole shebang is deep CAGing.

Lol. Yeah. That B:AC mag is engraved into my cranium! :joystick:

Remember that month the coupons went digital on the keychain app? I thought for sure I was going to get banned from buying stuff SnOL.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#1173 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yup 10 bucks for the whole shebang is deep CAGing.

Remember that month the coupons went digital on the keychain app? I thought for sure I was going to get banned from buying stuff SnOL.

Mm hmm..

But, I was running around buying magazines!:bouncy:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1174 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

Finally got BF3. I was going to pass since I had I before but figured why not. Young guy checking me out didn't want to mess with tearing my coupon off the sheet so he said just keep it. If anyone needs a BF3 coupon you can pm me and I can stick it in the mail.

#1175 Spirin

Spirin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:38 AM

I have a question about the Battlefield 3 coupon - can the discount be applied on two copies of BF3 (in one transaction)?

#1176 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

I have a question about the Battlefield 3 coupon - can the discount be applied on two copies of BF3 (in one transaction)?

Ymmv, only of they scan it twice

#1177 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

That march mag plus the key ring app managed to get me great games for super cheap and make huge profits ! I don't think future mags will ever live up to that legendary one
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1178 Spirin

Spirin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Ymmv, only of they scan it twice

Thanks, going to give it a shot tomorrow

#1179 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

That march mag plus the key ring app managed to get me great games for super cheap and make huge profits ! I don't think future mags will ever live up to that legendary one

You mean the coupon fraud that shouldn't have happened if people just bought more copies of the magazine?

#1180 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

You mean the coupon fraud that shouldn't have happened if people just bought more copies of the magazine?

LOL, not the mention the ppl bragging about ripping out the coupons from the magazine, and claiming that they got the magazine for "Free",

#1181 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Surprised Prototype 2 CE was on the shelf. The register wouldn't give me the double sided poster and steelbook for free w/purchase. It wanted $50 EACH for them. BBY Y U DUM??!!

#1182 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

I had a look at next weeks ad and there's no listed sale for Lollipop Chainsaw or Prototype 2. So our only hope is an unadvertised deal. :cry:

#1183 Bmvc1

Bmvc1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:09 AM

I had a look at next weeks ad and there's no listed sale for Lollipop Chainsaw or Prototype 2. So our only hope is an unadvertised deal. :cry:

What about Mass Effect 3?

#1184 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

post exactly what next week's deals are.

#1185 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

post exactly what next week's deals are.

There really wasn't much. Just a B1g1 on Sylanders figures, B2g1 pre-owned, and if I remember correctly the 100% trade in bonus will continue. No sale on any games though.

What about Mass Effect 3?

Nope, not on sale.

#1186 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

WTF is cod MOD 2? Looks like next month's coupons are nothing but call of duty garbage. If blacks ops with the first package dlc is still $20, then that would make it free right?

#1187 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

might pick up Black ops again for the fifth time and still haven't played it.

#1188 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

$15 12-month subscriptin for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

Uhh....what?
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1189 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

$15 12-month subscriptin for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

Uhh....what?

Exactly what it says, $15 off an XBL or PSN+ subscription.

#1190 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=6608353

$160
with a $15 that's $145 . I think it's a good deal lol/

#1191 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

what is POSA?

One seems like you get a year of Xbox live for 15 and the other is 15 off of a year of PSN?

#1192 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Yeah, some proper grammar might help us understand that better.
Posted Image

#1193 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

Yeah, whoever updated the OP, can you maybe update it a little better?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1194 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

I'm guessing that "posa" might refer to the method of purchasing the subscriptions for Xbox Live and PSN Plus.

One you'd get a physical card either mailed to you or at the store. The "digital" may refer to the code being printed on a receipt with no actual card getting handed over. After typing that, it sounds real stupid but that's the best I can think of.

Edit: Also the COD: MoD 2 probably is a typo and it refers to $10 off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#1195 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

If those are really next month's coupons and there are no price drops for Lolipop and Prototype then I will most likely not be visiting BB in October except to pick up RE6. I don't understand how they thought making all of the video game coupons for one series was a good idea. Sure it's popular, but there's even more people who don't like CoD at all.

Edit: and the sub coupon is pretty terrible too, since live memberships can be had for $30 and well, everyone who really wanted a PSN sub got it from that ebay guy for the $35 or so.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#1196 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

I think you are right. From what I gathered, POSA stands for Point Of Sale Activation.

#1197 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

So a cod themed mag huh ? Lame. The cod games dont go on sale very often at all. Heck, there hasnt been any stacks for the current coupons just like last month :(
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1198 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

Posa is point of sale activation, so they activate the card at the register. Digital probably refers to the codes that get emailed to you online. Maybe the coupon will be good online, in this case, or at the kiosk.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#1199 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

I'll pick up Black Ops again if it hits $10.

#1200 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

Whoa, am I reading that right? A year of XBL and PSN for $15 a piece?