Photo
- - - - -

*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#1231 exopuppy

exopuppy

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

Hey, can we please have a new thread per month for these things? I'd hate to see this become an archaeological dig where the relevant posts end up starting 62 pages in...

#1232 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

:pray:Please let those coupons listed in the OP be fake or if they are legit and there's TWO coupons for the PS+, XBL or whatever subscription then please let them stack with each other and get me $30 off a year of PS+. I'd take a PS+ sub for like $20 for a year, but at $50 it's still a no buy for me.

Welcome back!

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#1233 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

don't the coupons expire on 10/6?

#1234 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:45 AM

I hope these coupons are fake. Although I do need to renew my XBLA Gold sub.

#1235 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Well if you actually read it, it says both $15 off AND $15 as in there are coupons to get subscriptions for both $15 and $15 off.

Sure, if you really want to read into that typo.

It's obvious that this is either fake as pointed about by many in this thread or $15 off for the subscriptions.

#1236 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Well if you actually read it, it says both $15 off AND $15 as in there are coupons to get subscriptions for both $15 and $15 off.

I'll have to re-read those descriptions in the OP, as they were a bit different, but for $15 I'd likely be in for a sub for a year. If only to have the ability to upload my console locked saves(:bomb:Mercenaries 2).

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1237 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

I cant wait for confirmation about this issue already
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#1238 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:50 AM

MW 3 and Black Ops at 10 would be decent flips, so what ev.

#1239 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

Looks like @Gamer is coming to it's demise.
Oh well, it had a good run...
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#1240 Bmvc1

Bmvc1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

You guys are such crybabies.

#1241 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

I want a sleeping dogs coupon !!!! Please let this be fake. Where is enuf when you need him ?

seriously it would amazing to get a sleeping dogs coupon. id bte at 20. hell 30 if i found one with the gSP code in it. theres still a few at my bestbuy. rented it once off redbox and liked it. should have gotten it back when bestbuy was matching TRU 2 for 60 sell :(
id love to get it before black friday. itd keep pushing catherine further back in my backlog :(

#1242 247

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

Looks legit, blops for $10 would be nice.

#1243 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

If the coupons listed in the OP for next month are legit.... god damn they suck.... really hope it isn't true....

#1244 kleant24

kleant24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The new deals suck, the only good one there is the gunnar optiks coupon and that's about it.

#1245 Bmvc1

Bmvc1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

Don't see how these suck. Black Ops for $10 seems to be a given. MW3 for $20 is very likely.

#1246 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

Why does this next batch of coupons supposedly begin on the 30th, when the current batch is good until October 5th?
Posted Image

#1247 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

Don't see how these suck. Black Ops for $10 seems to be a given. MW3 for $20 is very likely.

One maybe two CoD coupons wouldnt have been bad but a whole themed CoD coupon package?

Means anybody with no interest in CoD is SOL for the whole month...

Pretty lame if you ask me
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1248 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

I want a sleeping dogs coupon !!!! Please let this be fake. Where is enuf when you need him ?

You mean you didn't PM the TRU deal at BB like I did and got SD and DS II for $30 apiece a few weeks ago? I already beat SD and traded that back for even money and tomorrow I'm likely to go get my copy of DS II back off a buddy of mine who was borrowing it for 2 weeks and trade that back before the $20 base value expires, making it about an $8 profit or so for the two games.

Not to mention I finished Prototype 2 after buying it with the @Gamer coupon for $20. So figuring that game in with how much P2 trades back for and essentially BB will have paid me a few bucks to play 3 games for two weeks. :D I can live with that. ;)

Posted Image

#1249 darkvulture

darkvulture

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

you guys do know these are fake right ?

dates don't match up or make sense . and the wording is wrong
I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS

#1250 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

Well, this would be awesome, and I would also like to say it is good to know that BB is now carrying this in their stores too! Definitely was getting bummed seeing the wait time ordering one of these online.

#1251 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

you guys do know these are fake right ?

dates don't match up or make sense . and the wording is wrong

Someone posted what next month's coupons were going to be (these were not it and I can only remember BF3 for Xbox 360) about a week ago , but it must have been deleted. I could have sworn it was a new thread, but maybe just mentioned in this month's @gamer thread. I could not find it when someone asked about it a few days ago.

I do remember the OP of that thread/post only mentioning six games on sale and someone replying with "...let me guess the other two coupons are $X off X headset and..."

#1252 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

Someone posted what next month's coupons were going to be (these were not it and I can only remember BF3 for Xbox 360) about a week ago , but it must have been deleted. I could have sworn it was a new thread, but maybe just mentioned in this month's @gamer thread. I could not find it when someone asked about it a few days ago.

I do remember the OP of that thread/post only mentioning six games on sale and someone replying with "...let me guess the other two coupons are $X off X headset and..."

That was a fail thread. He posted coupons from a couple months ago

#1253 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:27 AM

That was a fail thread. He posted coupons from a couple months ago

No wonder it's gone. :booty:

#1254 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

Damn, if it's really $15 off PSN+, I'm going to punch somebody (myself most likely). lol I just bought PS+ 2 days ago. I wonder if they can price match.

#1255 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

That was me. Sorry guys :cry: That really was epic fail...

#1256 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

If these are legit, I'm a sad panda. I mean, I more than got my @Gamer subscription/GCU paid for within the first month or so, but still...I got used to the awesome coupons with stacking sales every month. After September and now this? Bummer.

At the same time, I have too many games as it is. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

#1257 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:03 AM

Hoping for some epic deals november issue

#1258 henryVIII

henryVIII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:06 AM

Only one I would even consider is $15 off PS+, but I doubt I'll even get that.

The rest are hot garbage. Figures once I finally sign up for the magazine, my first issue (Sept) never arrives, and the next issue is trash.

Oh well, holding out hope for future issues.

#1259 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

Hoping for some epic deals november issue

I should renew my GCU before this week is out, so that maybe I'll get the welcome packet again before BF and can use the B2G1 again on the sale games on that day.:D:applause: It was funny as hell walking out with NFS: The Run, Rage and one other game for around $60 last BF while everybody else was paying another $30 for those same games.

Even better was turning around and trading them back in after trying them all out and profiting on them, only to get them back again for $5 apiece later on due to the @Gamer coupons.

Posted Image

#1260 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

That was me. Sorry guys :cry: That really was epic fail...

dammit, I totally thought that was the real deal and hadn't thought of it since.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade