*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#1381 Bmvc1

Bmvc1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

What are the chances Mass Effect 3 drops to $10 at this point? Should I just go get it for $20 right now?

#1382 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

What are the chances Mass Effect 3 drops to $10 at this point? Should I just go get it for $20 right now?

Slim and none....and slim just committed suicide.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1383 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

Too bad they wouldn't do a $20 off Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, since that comes with the VIP maps, the DLC voucher for BF1943(which I could give to my one buddies nephew) and I think some other stuff.

Careful ... the DLC vouchers have expiration dates of anywhere from last year to early this year.

I actually received the voucher just before it expired a little more than a year ago, and it was already invalid. I spent a month going back and forth with EA to get the DLC that I paid for ... and ultimately, they couldn't even figure it out. So, they gave me my pick of any free game from their recently launched Origin digital distribution system.

... and then I'm not sure what happened after that, but I had read where some Killzone 3 DLC vouchers that were expired were revalidated by Sony in Sept of last year, so I tried my BFBC2 code (after the expiration date) and it finally worked.

#1384 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

Careful ... the DLC vouchers have expiration dates of anywhere from last year to early this year.

I actually received the voucher just before it expired a little more than a year ago, and it was already invalid. I spent a month going back and forth with EA to get the DLC that I paid for ... and ultimately, they couldn't even figure it out. So, they gave me my pick of any free game from their recently launched Origin digital distribution system.

... and then I'm not sure what happened after that, but I had read where some Killzone 3 DLC vouchers that were expired were revalidated by Sony in Sept of last year, so I tried my BFBC2 code (after the expiration date) and it finally worked.

Good to know. I know some DLC codes do expire(my LBP2 CE Muppets pack:bomb:), which to me is so stupid if the servers are still up to be able to support them.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1385 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

They are $12.99 (good) used at amazon

#1386 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

Good to know. I know some DLC codes do expire(my LBP2 CE Muppets pack:bomb:), which to me is so stupid if the servers are still up to be able to support them.:roll:

crapppp....did all the LBP2 CE codes expire?? I still havnt opened mine...damn it...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#1387 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

Yeah. I think unfortunately the codes are all expired from the LBP2 CE. Although I traded my one buddies nephew for some of the $5 games from @Gamer months ago(Rage, etc) for his LBP2 Special Edition that came from his PS3 bundle last Christmas. I could swear that some of the parts for the Muppet stuff is on there.

That by itself is a $20 game now cuz I think that was one of the ones Sony reduced when they announced the price drop on the GH titles and Gamescom.

Posted Image

#1388 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:23 AM

I'll look into CoD4 then, thanks you three.

2 batches of coupons this month! Here are the coupons for the Oct. issue:

$10 off Dead Island GOTY
$15 off Sleeping Dogs
$10 off Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
$10 off Angry Birds Trilogy (all systems)
$20 off F1 (doesn't say what year, assuming the new one)
$30 off Triton Warhead headset
$20 off Razer Naga Mouse
$10 off 1 preowned game $29.99 and up.

I'm slightly confused by this. But hey, two magazines works for me. Shame Dead Island's GotY edition just went back up to 29.99 though. Would have been a steal for 9.99.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1389 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

It depends on your state's laws. I know NJ does tax digital goods. Fortunately for me, CA does not.

http://en.wikipedia....f_Digital_Goods

Thanks, I'm in CA too. I wasn't sure if purchasing a physical card counted as a digital good.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before CA charges sales tax on digital goods too :(

#1390 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

Yes. But Mass Effect 3 has an online multiplayer code, which a used copy at Amazon will not include. The multiplayer is very fun and additive, and all the DLCs multiplayer are free.

They are $12.99 (good) used at amazon

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#1391 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Damn, guess I'm trading KH:3D tomorrow. Gotta get in on that 30$ value before it tanks
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1392 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

Better off just picking up ME3 new at Gamestop for $20 bucks if you have credit there.
I'd rather save my BB credit for other games.

#1393 Self_Possessed

Self_Possessed

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

anyone from Puerto Rico knows if this applies too???? always those discounts won't apply to us :(

#1394 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

anyone from Puerto Rico knows if this applies too???? always those discounts won't apply to us :(

Yes, they apply (since June). The game reps in plaza Carolina seem more knowledgeable about it. You can sign up for @gamer and use the coupons.

Workin on it

#1395 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

You guys should just do the 2 for 40 on Kingdom Hearts 3DS right now at Toys R Us. You can trade the extra copy into Best Buy for $30.

but what do I have them PM? I don't know where this deal is advertised? This is the first I've heard of it.

Ok, found this deal on their website. I just need to track down a copy of the AD and I'm in business.

#1396 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Anyone gotten their magazines yet? Just curious, I signed up last month so I'm not quite sure when it should come.

#1397 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

What If I own a game that a coupon is coming out for, the game is still sealed, do I need to return and re buy with the coupon or get a price adjustment?

#1398 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

What If I own a game that a coupon is coming out for, the game is still sealed, do I need to return and re buy with the coupon or get a price adjustment?

My guess is that you'd need a return/rebuy. I'm not sure that I've heard of anyone using a coupon and was just price adjusted.

#1399 donbaloo

donbaloo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

Is that right? 15 dollars for 12 month gold subscription? Or 15 off?

#1400 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

So I'm confused, what is the legit coupons for October?

#1401 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

I renewed subscription yesterday. They had that CoD issue, but they wouldn't give it to me because they said that is a special issue dedicated for the release of the next game.

This CoD issue is $10. It is not part of the @GAMER subscription set of issues.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#1402 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

I renewed subscription yesterday. They had that CoD issue, but they wouldn't give it to me because they said that is a special issue dedicated for the release of the next game.

This CoD issue is $10. It is not part of the @GAMER subscription set of issues.

Sweet, $10 not wasted on the worst @gamer yet. I'm more than ok with it not replacing our mag for the month.

#1403 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Is that right? 15 dollars for 12 month gold subscription? Or 15 off?

It has to be $15 off. $15 total for a year of PS+ or XBLG would be the best deal ever posted, even better than when Target accidentally sold PS+ annuals for $20 around this time last year.

#1404 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

It has to be $15 off. $15 total for a year of PS+ or XBLG would be the best deal ever posted, even better than when Target accidentally sold PS+ annuals for $20 around this time last year.

Actually I think the PS+ subscription cards from Target due to the ad mistake were $14.39 apiece.

Posted Image

#1405 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

10$ for the call of duty mag ? Fuck that !!!!! I doubt that there will be any good call of duty sales to stack those coupons with so thats 10$ saved for me lol. I wish that the other mag was here already cause sleeping dogs is on sale for 39.99 right now
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1406 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Even at $15, they wouldn't beat the $14.39 Target had it for.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=309586

Edit: Damn. I posted too slow.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1407 donbaloo

donbaloo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Well regardless of how good a deal was available last year I'm in need of gold now. If that listing is correct, even with the price of the mag being 10, that's gold for 25. Any better deals right now?

#1408 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Even at $15, they wouldn't beat the $14.39 Target had it for.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=309586

Edit: Damn. I posted too slow.

I know, by a full 61 cents too! It's almost like we shouldn't even give a shit if they were $15 because there was such a better deal in the past.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#1409 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

I know, by a full 61 cents too! It's almost like we shouldn't even give a shit if they were $15 because there was such a better deal in the past.

:lol:

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1410 wrxsti_fan

wrxsti_fan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

So $20 off black ops is going to be $40-20, right? because if it stays at $20, I won't get it as I've already got it.