Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

Just got my issue today

#212 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

Here is a question...

So I'm GCU until 9/26 according to my rz page. I should be receiving this months issue right?

And I you were me, when would you renew? I'm trying to time it so that I receive my welcome packet by Black Friday. Renew on 9/27 or renew when the next issue is on the shelf? Any suggestions/advice would be most helpful.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#213 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Is the Prototype 2 - coupon good on all versions

#214 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

Just got my issue today

Crossing my fingers that my issue is in the mail too

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#215 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:24 AM

I dont see the Prototype 2 collectors edition on the website. WHats it cost these days? May be worth getting with the $30 coupon. LOoks like the regular edition would be 19.99 with this coupon right now... I was hoping for about $10 =(

Hell is the CE even worth it? I dont recall it having any physical swag. I think it was all DLC crap with a single artbook, wasn't it? I dont even think it had a steelbook or anything

*edit* i see people saying ME3 and Prototype 2 would be $10... can they not do math or am I missing something? P2 is $49.99 with a $30 coupon.. thats $19.99. Where the hell are people getting $10 from? Me3 is $39.99 with a $20 coupon.. that also equals $19.99. Is there some other promo going that im missing? I dont get it

Is the Prototype 2 - coupon good on all versions

It should... thats why im wondering what the CE costs. I know i used the Soul Calibur one on the CE without a problem la while back. Unless theyve changed it. Anyone used a coupon recently on a CE

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#216 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

I dont see the Prototype 2 collectors edition on the website. WHats it cost these days? May be worth getting with the $30 coupon. LOoks like the regular edition would be 19.99 with this coupon right now... I was hoping for about $10 =(

Hell is the CE even worth it? I dont recall it having any physical swag. I think it was all DLC crap with a single artbook, wasn't it? I dont even think it had a steelbook or anything

*edit* i see people saying ME3 and Prototype 2 would be $10... can they not do math or am I missing something? P2 is $49.99 with a $30 coupon.. thats $19.99. Where the hell are people getting $10 from? Me3 is $39.99 with a $20 coupon.. that also equals $19.99. Is there some other promo going that im missing? I dont get it

It should... thats why im wondering what the CE costs. I know i used the Soul Calibur one on the CE without a problem la while back. Unless theyve changed it. Anyone used a coupon recently on a CE

^_^x KD

Lucky you, I tried to buy the Street Fighter Vs Tekken CE and got rejected. And I'm wondering about ME3 and P2 $10 tag as well :drool:

#217 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

^_^x KD

I think it's more that people are posting the price point they'd be willing/wanting to pay, if those particular titles see a price drop/sale price prior to the coupon expiring.

#218 Backlash2332x

Backlash2332x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

prototype 2 CE is $60 at my BB.

#219 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

sigh....
nothing in the mail for me

aznhero913.png

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#220 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:04 AM

I think it's more that people are posting the price point they'd be willing/wanting to pay, if those particular titles see a price drop/sale price prior to the coupon expiring.

I think most folks are looking at what's happened historically. Games in the @Gamer magazine tend to go on sale before the coupon expires. Based on previous games/coupons/sales, it's likely that Prototype 2 will end up $39.99 sometime in the coming weeks. Likewise, Lollipop Chainsaw should drop to $29.99 or possibly $34.99.

#221 sotc1988

sotc1988

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:10 AM

So does anybody know if the title is updated for when these coupons align themselves with another large discount? I can't remember how I heard about the SSX deal (the last thing I bought from using the magazine) and hope someone can give me a rundown of how this works so I'll know whether I need to check the thread ever few days.
Steam ID: adamska2020

#222 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

I think most folks are looking at what's happened historically. Games in the @Gamer magazine tend to go on sale before the coupon expires. Based on previous games/coupons/sales, it's likely that Prototype 2 will end up $39.99 sometime in the coming weeks. Likewise, Lollipop Chainsaw should drop to $29.99 or possibly $34.99.

That's along the lines of what I meant to type and get across. Lol it's been a long day :-P

#223 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:34 AM

Here is a question...

So I'm GCU until 9/26 according to my rz page. I should be receiving this months issue right?

And I you were me, when would you renew? I'm trying to time it so that I receive my welcome packet by Black Friday. Renew on 9/27 or renew when the next issue is on the shelf? Any suggestions/advice would be most helpful.

Somebody mentioned something about getting a $5 RZ offer for renewing. Not sure what the details were though.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#224 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

Somebody mentioned something about getting a $5 RZ offer for renewing. Not sure what the details were though.

I remember seeing the post too. Never saw the offer anywhere.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#225 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

Likewise, Lollipop Chainsaw should drop to $29.99 or possibly $34.99.

I'd like to see that. But first, I'd like to see this issue show up in my mailbox. Seems like I usually get it within a day or two after Game Informer comes. I got the new GI almost 2 weeks ago, but still waiting for @Gamer.
Posted Image

#226 GenTrapstar

GenTrapstar

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

when did the issues start going out.

#227 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

I received my issue yesterday and I'm in NE Florida.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#228 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hopefully mine comes today, I'm in central FL.

#229 major morgan

major morgan

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

Here's from the email I got on it:

Reward Zone Member #: xxxxxxxxx
Dear --------,
Just to remind you, your membership to Reward Zone® Gamers Club Unlocked is scheduled to expire on xx/xx/2012. Renew your membership to continue receiving your great benefits.
Renew your annual membership for $14.99 before it expires and you'll receive 250 bonus points
(a $5 reward certificate¹)
. So power up, hit start and renew your membership right away.
Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked benefits include:
• Bonus points on new game software, including digital content, and accessory purchases
• 10% bonus credit on your trade-in video games
• 10% off all pre-owned games
• Free year-long subscription to @Gamer magazine, the exclusive gaming magazine
• Exclusive Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked offers

¹Reward certificates are coupons for discounts off future purchases.

So just renew your membership before it expires and you will get the $5 RZ cert. For essentially $10, this should be no-brainer considering all of the deals BB has been having lately for @Gamer members.

#230 Bmvc1

Bmvc1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Whats on the cover of the issue?

#231 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

Whats on the cover of the issue?

Resident evil 6.

#232 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hopefully mine comes today, I'm in central FL.

Same here...

BTW, who's that in your avatar?

aznhero913.png

#233 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

Same here...

BTW, who's that in your avatar?

Ashley Greene, google her Sobe photoshoot

#234 TheBiz

TheBiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

So just renew your membership before it expires and you will get the $5 RZ cert. For essentially $10, this should be no-brainer considering all of the deals BB has been having lately for @Gamer members.

I renewed in-store, but I haven't seen any updates to my points. Anyone else who renewed in-store get the 250 pts?

#235 ninjabenja

ninjabenja

Where do I put my title?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this. How far were you from expiring if you don't mind? I'm wondering if it is an offer they put out the closer you get to expiring.
I have about 3 weeks left and am about to renew mine, but if you had less time left I may hold off until closer to my expiration date.

#236 Mateo66

Mateo66

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

Can I use the $20 coupon on a pre-owned copy of Lollipop Chainsaw and then stack the $10 off any pre-owned game $30 or above to get LC for $15?

#237 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Can I use the $20 coupon on a pre-owned copy of Lollipop Chainsaw and then stack the $10 off any pre-owned game $30 or above to get LC for $15?

No.

#238 htz

htz

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

:dunce:

#239 Mateo66

Mateo66

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

:lol: Gimme a break guys I've been up since 3am.

#240 major morgan

major morgan

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

Thanks for sharing this. How far were you from expiring if you don't mind? I'm wondering if it is an offer they put out the closer you get to expiring.
I have about 3 weeks left and am about to renew mine, but if you had less time left I may hold off until closer to my expiration date.

Mine doesn't expire for another two weeks and I have not renewed yet.

I was sent that email two weeks ago - which was almost exactly a month before expiration.