30% off Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs as well as 20% off entire PC digital Library

$35 isn't too bad for Sleeping Dogs. I'll most likely wait until the GOTY version comes out for the PC. The PC version will probably be much cheaper skin enough. The wait continues...

Man PC gets the best deals on digital downloads. Can't wait until the day that's the case for consoles too.

somehow I don't see that ever happening. The PC has so much competition since you don't have to go through an xbox live marketplace or a playstation store.

[quote name='ilnadmy']Man PC gets the best deals on digital downloads. Can't wait until the day that's the case for consoles too.[/QUOTE]

Won't happen when you have zero third party companies selling digital games for consoles. With gamestop being your best hope... I would have even less faith it will ever happen

Is the wording of that article wrong or am I reading it incorrectly? I'm getting 'this code can only be used once' when trying to buy both (the article says 'BOTH').

EDIT: actually, it allowed me to use the code twice in two separate purchases (using the same account).

Thats a great deal might pick up a few other games as well. Will need to reply Darksiders tho as i cannot remember it at all!!!
carnt

There are two codes in the article, the top code is 30% off the darksiders 2 and sleeping dogs and, and the bottom code is for 20% off all games excluding those two games.

The code is likely 1 time use per account though not sure if you can buy both games.

well, i picked up sleeping dogs and dark souls this week.. i should probably wait on darksiders. $35 is a nice price though.

[quote name='earvcunanan']20% off Guild Wars 2 - would that be the best deal for it anywhere?[/QUOTE]

It seems to be the going rate as far as deals lately - I think there was one slightly better a few weeks ago but now it's been 20% off, which is what I did through Gamefly.

bread's done
Back