Xbox 360 4gb with/Kinect $199.94
Xbox 250gb $199.94
Xbox 360 holiday bundle (250gb with halo reach + fable 3) $199.94
Ps3 320gb everybody dance bundle $199.94
Ps3 320gb Playstation Move Sports bundle $199.94
Ps3 320gb Uncharted 3 bundle $199.94
PS3 160GB - 99.94$
Psp various bundles $99.94

the PS3 and 360s have mostly been hoarded, but there's not much talk of the others on RFD.

How can we identify the sears locations?

--

Nevermind found the RFD forum post. Thanks for the headsup.

I picked up Wii Animal Crossing for $10 the other day at Sears, didn't really look at the systems but it's probably gone now.

[quote name='Icetron']I picked up Wii Animal Crossing for $10 the other day at Sears, didn't really look at the systems but it's probably gone now.[/QUOTE]

Where the shaq-fu are you buying video games at Sears? Whenever I check Sears, I can only find DVDs and non-videogame-related electronics.

They had a small clearance table at my Sears, all the other games were crap or not actually marked down. There were some other markdowns but just crap crap games. I'll check back every few days, hope they mark down better games.

I was just at the sears at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton and they had tones of Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundles but they were only marked down to $249.99. I never asked them to scan one so they could just be not updated yet. They also had the Custom MW3 Xbox 360 there and a lot of kinects.

MY Blu-ray laser died on my PS3 months ago, I'd like to pick up a cheap one and throw the hard drive over. Hopefully Calgary isn't cleaned out by now

Guy at Penhorn Sears: "Oh, we moved all that stuff to another location so we don't have to deal with *sshole hoarders like you."

Just got back from the Kitchener ON Sears. Lots of 3DS DSi, and DSiXL. Only a few 360s, and no PS3s that I could see. Picked up a 3DS, but no games to be had...at least good ones.

I saw lots of 3DS at Erin Mills when I got my 4 GB 360. It's a good price, but if you really wanted one, FS had that great promo with the trade 5 for 3DS XL last week.

[quote name='Nukkus']Guy at Penhorn Sears: "Oh, we moved all that stuff to another location so we don't have to deal with *sshole hoarders like you."[/QUOTE]

I hope you reported him to his manager for calling a customer an asshole.

[quote name='maigoyume']Hrm gonna check out the pacific centre one before work, anyone know if its closed down yet?[/QUOTE]

Not closed yet but I don't even know if they have video games. I should've checked lol.

[quote name='Icetron']Not closed yet but I don't even know if they have video games. I should've checked lol.[/QUOTE]Checked yesterday. Take the escalator down to the bottom floor via and walk straight ahead, towards the LCD tv's. Completely sold out of PS3's. Still tons of DSi ($109.xx WTF?) and DSi XL units ($97.xx), a couple regular DS lites as well. Didn't see any noteworthy games or 3ds units.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']I hope you reported him to his manager for calling a customer an asshole.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, he WAS the manager.

[quote name='Icetron']Ahh okay thanks. :) Saves me the trip, been downtown too much lately![/QUOTE]I'm gonna drop by again on Thurs and see if anything has been marked down again. Will update then.

Edit: Ended up there yesterday, prices were still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know what some shoppers can be like, so I can understand a retail worker's irritation at that, although that was uncalled for

Still, a comment like that was deserving of a retort about how that sort of service is what will ensure no one will miss Sears when it's gone in five years' time.

Edmonton - Sears @ Southgate

1x Kinect bundle and 1x 250gb w/ Fable & Reach bundle still there, each at $199.94

Just picked up a 3DS an hour ago in Saskatoon. Still another on the shelf, lots of DS XL's, PSP Go's, and a couple DSi's, couple of XBox 360 bundles. Lots of XBox 360, Wii, and PS3 games but none at very hot prices.

I got one of the $199 250 gig 360s at Fairview in Toronto. If you want one ask for one, they don't actually have any of the video game stuff on the floor. They need to go in back and get it for you.

Dsi XL are down to $90.99 + tax (burgundy and dark brown left)
Dsi preloaded w/ 5 brain age titles down to 97.99 + tax (only white units left)

Just picked up a Flame Red 3DS at the Kelowna Sears for $99.94, seemed to be the last one there. They had 3 Wii bundles at the same price there too.

bread's done
Back