Photo
- - - - -

Happy Wars. Free for Gold members. Out in the Fall.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:56 AM

Happy Cards are 33% off until Christmas (December 25th).  That means you'd potentially get more with your 80 free Happy Tickets you get so long as you play before Christmas.

I'll stop posting in this thread, as it seems to be dead.  Just a final alert though.

#32 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

So I started playing this game yesterday... Weren't you supposed to get 80 free tickets for playing before Christmas? I don't think I got anything, unless I'm not looking in the right place.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#33 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

So I started playing this game yesterday... Weren't you supposed to get 80 free tickets for playing before Christmas? I don't think I got anything, unless I'm not looking in the right place.

Try logging in again before tonight.  It shouldn't be an issue, but maybe it takes time to get it to you.  If you don't get tonight, try logging in just after midnight to see if it triggers it.  Also, check the item shop and see if you have the 80 tickets in your inventory.  There's supposed to be a pop-up prompt that says you've been gifted 80 tickets with a jingle as well, but maybe it just didn't go off.

#34 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

Well after an update, another update and another update lol, I got the game up and running and found there's a treasure map for this month (going to the 31st). I got 800 Happy Stars just for clicking on it, 300 for clicking on Mission Mode and I had a bunch of rewards for some of the things like finishing tutorials/play multiplayer/spin the wheel, I did a while back.

Edited by Spybreak8, 27 December 2013 - 11:23 AM.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#35 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

They've been doing the Treasure Map since March, I think.  It takes 21 days to get to the end, so you can miss a few days each month and still get to the end of it (it's always the same map).  The blue treasure chests contain Premium items, while the Gold one contains a Super Premium.  Those are the good weapons, armor, and equipment you want.  The map seems to move to the next day at Midnight Eastern Standard Time, so just check in once a day to get your next step and reward.  

If you finish the map before the month is out, each subsequent day rewards you with more credits, which can be used to upgrade items, play on the Happy Spinner, or to potentially buy power-ups during matches.

I think until the New Year they're giving 50% bonus XP for multiplayer matches, so if you're looking to rank up you can get a bit more points from each game.  

And don't forget that playing with friends gains you extra credits at the end of rounds.  Like always, if any CAGs want to play with someone, let me know.  Cooperative mode is what I always play.