Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) $20.80 Amazon FSSS

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#61 BigBen

BigBen

Samurai Shodown fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:29 AM

Back in stock at $20.80, just picked one up.

#62 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Finally got to picking this up and placed an order thru Amazon directly for $20.99.

#63 ShadowedAsh

ShadowedAsh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

I actually picked up this at Target for $20. Wasn't a clearance item either but I guess YMMV.

#64 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

I saw it at Target too for $20.

#65 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

I actually picked up this at Target for $20. Wasn't a clearance item either but I guess YMMV.

I saw it at Target too for $20.

Do you guys remember if there was a yellow tag next to the game? Some Target's in SoCal had temporary price cuts on this for $20 a few months back (around when the Tiger Woods CE's were accidentally clearanced I think). It could be possible that another wave is going around. Or maybe the MSRP is just dropping soon.

Anyway, I recommend anyone who is hesitant on buying this game (for reasons other than pure cheapness) go through with it. Earlier in this thread even, I stated I was planning on holding off until it hit $10-15, but my brother wanted to play it so I grabbed it during Best Buy's B2G1. Tried it out and loved it, so I bought a copy off Amazon for myself. In my top 3 3DS games right now with Kid Icarus and Super Mario 3D Land.

#66 vafongulo

vafongulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Picked up last copy at westbury L.I. Target for 20. The sign said temp price cut from 9/9 to 9/29.

#67 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

I had Best Buy price match Amazon's $20.99 price (since they only PM games "sold by" Amazon supposedly) & yes, I checked the local Targets around me 1st.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#68 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

Heck if someone can pick up a extra copy id trade the a sealed copy of NSMB 2 for it. Pm me if interested.

#69 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

This is great buy, it's the best game on 3ds I have played so far. Note that your save file for the game will be on the actual card. I had to rush through this game earlier this year when my brother listed it on Glyde. Luckily I beat game with about a day to spare before he needed to mail the game out.

#70 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Got mine last Friday and like said before it does look like some cheap plastic wrap.

#71 ShadowedAsh

ShadowedAsh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Do you guys remember if there was a yellow tag next to the game? Some Target's in SoCal had temporary price cuts on this for $20 a few months back (around when the Tiger Woods CE's were accidentally clearanced I think). It could be possible that another wave is going around. Or maybe the MSRP is just dropping soon.

Picked up last copy at westbury L.I. Target for 20. The sign said temp price cut from 9/9 to 9/29.

Exactly as above. It was a temporary price cut. Not sure on the dates but they sound about right as stated here.

#72 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Got mine last Friday and like said before it does look like some cheap plastic wrap.

It could still be authentic; many copies shortly after release were opened so that correct cover art could be inserted (many copies had the revelaitons missprint) and then resealed.

All missprinted copies should have y folds but I've seen plenty of copies with the correct spelling that are either shrinkwrapped or y folds

#73 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

still waiting for $10-15, and the circle pad for the XL

596772.png

#74 Kurosaki-san

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

It's $20 at all Target's as a TPC! If you want the game, I'll say buy it now because it's discontinued! After your target sell out, they won't receive it anymore. *this is only being discontinued @ TGT, can't speak for other retailers...*

#75 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

It could still be authentic; many copies shortly after release were opened so that correct cover art could be inserted (many copies had the revelaitons missprint) and then resealed.

All missprinted copies should have y folds but I've seen plenty of copies with the correct spelling that are either shrinkwrapped or y folds

FYI, as far as I can recall, all Capcom DS games I bought had that crappy sealing, including all 5 Ace Attorney, Megaman ZX 1 and 2, and Resident Evil DS. Heck, even Mega Man Zero 3 and 4 on GBA were like that too. As for 3DS, I don't remember if SSF43D was sealed like that, but I think RE Mercenary was sealed the same wrapping (bought from K Mart).

#76 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

This game is 10x better when using the circle pad addition...WOW!
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#77 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

Woah, ordered.

Really lucky too, I was planning to buy this with the $40 Kmart gaming coupon I got from getting a 3DS XL, but they didn't carry the game. Very nice.
Posted Image

#78 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

FYI, as far as I can recall, all Capcom DS games I bought had that crappy sealing, including all 5 Ace Attorney, Megaman ZX 1 and 2, and Resident Evil DS. Heck, even Mega Man Zero 3 and 4 on GBA were like that too. As for 3DS, I don't remember if SSF43D was sealed like that, but I think RE Mercenary was sealed the same wrapping (bought from K Mart).

SSF3D has the same crappy wrapping, and RE Mercenaries does too (I'm looking at my sealed copies right now, both purchased retail). When I saw a ton of copies of Revelations with that same wrapping at Target, I knew it was the manufacturer wrapping, though you can also find some y fold ones as well for that particular title.

#79 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

Just got a copy for $19.99 at a local target here in WA. The one near my house didn't have i though.

#80 VANDALHEART

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

i doubt amazon ever ships your 3ds... i had tons of items ordered from amazon that said ship in 1 to 3 weeks 1 day before the shippment is to come they cancell the order and say they could not get the item

UPDATE 9/16/12
My 3DS was shipped and FexEx shows it will be here by Wednesday. OH YEAHHHHH

#81 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

It's down a bit to $18.20 sold by third party/shipped by Amazon.
http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new

#82 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

Don't forget, this game is being ported to consoles for 2013.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check out my Gaming Stream.