Photo
- - - - -

Crysis 2 - $5.06 @ Target YMMV

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Just found one in the clearance end cap.

$5.06 for Xbox 360. It said "AS IS" instead of "CLEARANCE". But it was still still in the plastic with the security seal on the side.

#2 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

Great price Op!

Hmm... its $19.99 on Target site.

#3 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

Wish we had some sort of official target clearance thread for this stuff

#4 GodSmackedMe

GodSmackedMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP, but "AS IS" is even more YMMV than clearance, because it usually indicates an online return or an item they found in back that the store no longer has a designated spot on the shelf for, and the price is dictated by a manger. Something along those lines.

Oh, and... http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=308999

Couldn't resist ;)
Posted Image

#5 rpmboy

rpmboy

EA Sports. It's not in the game. Please pay to unlock.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

*offer only valid for people with a username of TaylorM06

#6 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP, but "AS IS" is even more YMMV than clearance, because it usually indicates an online return or an item they found in back that the store no longer has a designated spot on the shelf for, and the price is dictated by a manger. Something along those lines.

Oh, and... http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=308999

Couldn't resist ;)

Normally it says "Online return" or "Repackaged". But this is the first time I've seen an "As Is" at Target.

I know there's a clearance thread for Target. But, I personally don't like those major threads, since a lot of people, like myself, tend to skip right over them.
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#7 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

*offer only valid for people with a username of TaylorM06

It's a good possibility. But, doesn't hurt to post something about it :bouncy:
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#8 souNReAL

souNReAL

Santa Claus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

maybe a receipt pic, so our CAGers can cause a ruckus and possibly price match, maybe elsewhere
NEO LIVES.

#9 GodSmackedMe

GodSmackedMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:40 AM

Normally it says "Online return" or "Repackaged". But this is the first time I've seen an "As Is" at Target.

I know there's a clearance thread for Target. But, I personally don't like those major threads, since a lot of people, like myself, tend to skip right over them.

It's all good. I'm just tired and felt like giving you a bit of grief :-&#092;" But yea, As Is tends to be much the same as repackage or online item. VERY hard to come by.
Posted Image

#10 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

maybe a receipt pic, so our CAGers can cause a ruckus and possibly price match, maybe elsewhere

My receipt doesn't say "Crysis 2" it just says "XBOX 2 SOFTW". So I highly doubt that'll help anyone price match it.

#11 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Wish we had some sort of official target clearance thread for this stuff

i wish we had some cheap ass gamer cop's on here.

#12 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

Posted Image