TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

I'll be in for NCAA 13 and either Sleeping Dogs or Darksiders II

#32 brewin

brewin

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

I really want to bite for Darksiders 2 but I havent beaten ds1 yet and I'm curious about the WiiU version. Ive heard a lot of negative stuff regarding glitches and low res textures on 360/ps3. Plus I'll need something to play on my wii u this winter. Enhanced late generation classics make for great new gen system launches.
Posted Image

#33 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

... robe rmaazing spiderman...

I cant find that one on the website.

I search for robe, i search for rmaazing, cannot find.

#34 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:24 AM

In for Amazing Spider-Man/Sleeping Dogs

#35 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:39 AM

Since I already bought Sleeping Dogs (great game btw), in for Spider-Man and Darksiders if this is real

#36 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:41 AM

I remember when this was a the same deal that was a glitch a while ago around the time fear 3 came out. If this ones true, Sleeping dogs and darksiders 2 would be an absolute steal. Two highly rated games for $30 right after release, im in!

#37 honkyjesus

honkyjesus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:42 AM

Sleeping Dogs and BF3 would be great at a sixty clip. Even though Darksiders 2 is new, I don't really see it at thirty bucks being a bargain.

Thanks, OP!

#38 darkvulture

darkvulture

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

last year TRU had a 2 for 50 deal and besstbuy price matched

got fear 3 and la. Noire they were brand new hell fear 3 was just released that day
I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS

#39 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:49 AM

Definitely in for Sleeping Dogs & Darksiders 2! Thanks OP!

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#40 Vinyl

Vinyl

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:49 AM

wow. in for darksiders 2 and.. max payne/sleeping dogs.

#41 Pushaman55

Pushaman55

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:43 AM

Would we have to go in the store that day or is it online as well??

#42 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

yea.... the sleeping dogs demo was underwhelming...

having plat'd Sleeping Dogs, I can say it's one of the absolute best games of the year. It's combat is far superior to many games it mimics, including GTA and Saint's Row... it's just done right. The plot is solid and kept me engaged.

Absolutely amazing game. A must buy for fans of open world games like GTA and SR... and in some aspects of gameplay, the best of the lot.

For example, you don't get to 'keep' weapons. This makes combat fluid and everchanging, as you start a fight using a well designed melee system, using the environment to your advantage, end up wrestling a knife away from someone, then having that eventually flow into a gunfight.

Worth every dime at $30.

#43 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

how much of an improvement is Prototype 2 over Prototype? The first one was... fun enough, I guess, but was underwhelming... bad graphics, very little 'life' in the city... reminded me of that Hulk game, actually. I could see the game being good if they totally reinvented the engine... did they?

#44 theoneone

theoneone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

having plat'd Sleeping Dogs, I can say it's one of the absolute best games of the year. It's combat is far superior to many games it mimics, including GTA and Saint's Row... it's just done right. The plot is solid and kept me engaged.

Absolutely amazing game. A must buy for fans of open world games like GTA and SR... and in some aspects of gameplay, the best of the lot.

For example, you don't get to 'keep' weapons. This makes combat fluid and everchanging, as you start a fight using a well designed melee system, using the environment to your advantage, end up wrestling a knife away from someone, then having that eventually flow into a gunfight.

Worth every dime at $30.

have to agree. the game is very good. playing it now and its on par with any gta game ive played.

#45 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

toys r us is to far and dont want to pay shipping If Best Buy will pricematch might try there. Wish Transformers was on list but Sleeping Dogs has been getting good buzz and $30 would get me to bite. Wonder if Amazon will match, nah better luck with BB.

#46 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

how much of an improvement is Prototype 2 over Prototype? The first one was... fun enough, I guess, but was underwhelming... bad graphics, very little 'life' in the city... reminded me of that Hulk game, actually. I could see the game being good if they totally reinvented the engine... did they?

I wanna know this as well. The only difference between you and me is that I hated the first Prototype.

#47 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

Am in for Amazing Spider-Man & Sleeping Dogs. Thanks OP.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#48 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:16 AM

I wanna know this as well. The only difference between you and me is that I hated the first Prototype.

Personally I didn't like the first Prototype very much. Prototype 2 improves in some areas. Graphics are much better, gameplay is better, controls are better, and the locations are much better(the Red Zone is very nice to see).
The story itself is not only pretty stupid but very short. You can beat the entire story/side missions/etc. in a handful of hours. The plus side if you want to 1000GS/Platinum this game it is extremely easy. If you are looking for a lasting experience this might last you a few days tops.

If you can grab it for $10 before or after using the @Gamer coupon then I would recommend it. Otherwise I might not. I'm 100% serious when I say this game is short.

#49 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:22 AM

Here are some articles to show you which console version to get.

Prototype 2
PS3 version preferred

Sleeping Dogs
Xbox 360 version preferred

Darksiders 2
Either version is fine depending on which console's slight enhancement you prefer.
Slightly improved lighting effects, go for xbox 360.
Higher resolution textures, go for PS3.

#50 Jarmel

Jarmel

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

Is there confirmation that this is only 360/PS3? I would love to pick up both for PC.

#51 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:38 AM

This looks pretty awesome, hopefully it's accurate

BTW, If I never played Prototype, will I get and enjoy Prototype 2? I love 3rd person open world games and I just watched a gameplay video and it seemed pretty cool. But I hate playing games where I can miss something or be a bit confused because of something that happened in a previous game in the series.

#52 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:49 AM

Okay I decided to get sleeping dogs if this is true. A BBY price match would be awesome though.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#53 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

I bought Darksiders 2 from TRU 9 days ago; what is their policy on something like this? "Too bad, so sad" or would they work with me?
Posted Image

#54 saiga123

saiga123

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

whats TRU?

#55 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

I recommend Sleeping Dogs. Especially in this deal.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#56 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

whats TRU?

Toys R Us

#57 saiga123

saiga123

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:05 AM

Toys R Us

oh, thanks

#58 SoulProphet

SoulProphet

Be "Mai" Guest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:06 AM

great deal, i will pick up sleeping dogs, just wouldn't know what game to pair it with since most of them are semi-old games. The only one there that is a great pair is darksiders, which i already got from Best Buy.

448696.pngKillzoneSig.jpg

#59 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

I'm probably only interested in Sleeping Dogs. Anyone here near Dublin, CA that would want to split the cost on 2 games?

#60 Uday23

Uday23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

Any way to price match at Bestbuy?