Cheetahmen: The Creation (NES) 50% Off with Purchase

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Schildkrote

Schildkrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

So no, I don't think Kickstarter threads should be banned from the site simply because 1 person doesn't understand how the whole thing works.

People keep aiming for the wrong issue when they voice their complaints about Kickstarter and that invites comments like this which try to deflect attention from the main issue:

Countless e-panhandling threads on every gaming site, including this site which is presumably about pro-consumer practices (Kickstarter is not one of these), are remarkably irritating. It was cute back when Tim Schaefer was raising millions, but now everybody wants to hop on the gravy train and has been doing so for months at this point.

I don't think they should be banned from the site - instead, I think they would be much easier to endure if they were segregated to their own section of the forum. They're certainly not deals.

#62 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

You people sicken me. How can you call Kickstarter of all things a scam? It's a magical invention that makes dreams come true. If someone is unable to complete their project due to the sun harassing them, who are you to call him/her/it a con artist?

Look at that chick's deviantart site: http://www.porkshanks.deviantart.com

Holy crap, she is batshit crazy.