Mario Bros Figurine (2 figures) for $4.99

zenmart

CAGiversary!
Ross has the 2 Mario Bros Figure Boxes for $4.99 They usually go for $11. Just note if you don't normally shop at Ross that supplies are limited and what you can find at one location may not necessarly be at another location. Still very cool & cheap. They also have Toadstool, Yoshi, & Luigi Figurines.

Pics? I'd like to see where else these can be had because there are no "Ross" around here in my part of central Ohio (at least that I know of).

[quote name='jetsaredim']This should go in regional deals since Ross is only NJ/PA.[/QUOTE]

No they are not they are all over the united States, though I swore they where just clothing stores.

[quote name='jetsaredim']This should go in regional deals since Ross is only NJ/PA.[/QUOTE]

No, there are Ross all over. There is one in my town in FL and I've seen others elsewhere. Not sure if they are in every state, but they go beyond NJ/PA.

We have several Ross stores in northern California, unless we're talking of some other "Ross".

There are Ross stores in Southern California as well.

Funny, I was at Ross a week ago, didn't see them. Unless it was a new shipment as of this week.

Ah, my bad, I looked up the website because I had never heard of it in the northeast. It only showed stores in NJ/PA, but it apparently auto-determined my location and only showed stores within 250 miles of that...

[quote name='zenmart']Ross has the 2 Mario Bros Figure Boxes for $4.99 They usually go for $11. Just note if you don't normally shop at Ross that supplies are limited and what you can find at one location may not necessarly be at another location. Still very cool & cheap. They also have Toadstool, Yoshi, & Luigi Figurines.[/QUOTE]

Who is Ross? If he has 2, he should sell them on ebay or something.

...Wait, Ross is a store?

I'm in MD and we have them here... It's just like Marshall's. They have closeout/overstock clothing, furniture, sparse electronics and toys.

Ross%2BGeller.jpg

For what it's worth, if you have a DD's Discount in your area, that is basically the exact same thing as Ross. They get the same kinds of items in their stores and I believe they might even be owned by the same company. Unfortunately, when it comes to games, toys, and media the inventory is usually different from store to store.

bread's done
Back