Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PS3/360) $37.99 w/FSSS @ Amazon

It's a good game. This is my first Ghost Recon game, so I can't compare it to any of the other GR games. I haven't played online in a while, but I do remember running into a lot of game drops. Hopefully they've patched it by now. I was playing it when it first came out. It Definetly NOT a gun n' gun kind of game. You will get your ass handed to you if you think you'll MW3 your way through multiplayer.

Just surprised this has held on to its value as stated previously with Ubi games in general. This has a great single player, but awful multiplayer component from what people are saying and it's price is not dropping as fast as Rayman Origins, which was a beautiful and amazing game with much higher reviews. Rayman dropped $20-30 about a month after release.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Failure to let Ubi games drop before buying should be a class 1 CAG violation.[/QUOTE]To be fair, it was a gift for someone. Sometimes you just have to pay MSRP due to situational time contraints, no matter how much it hurts.
If I had a time machine, I would totally go to the future to buy cheap clerance titles just to bring them back to gift to my friends on release day.

bread's done
Back