Photo
- - - - -

Borderlands CAG Co-op

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

Poll: Who are you playing as?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who are you playing as?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#331 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

:lol:My one buddy on PSN was bugging me earlier to play this after reading my comment bout Borderlands going away.:-# He used to be on CAG as well but got banned for some reason or other.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#332 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

i really don't want to glitch myself out of the moxxxi dlc trophies either. iv heard you have to join the same host and same playthrough same character etc, so i dont know. i joined a game and got the gully 20 rounds trophy, but then i went and did all the small tournaments with bumslie and gettinmoney. i dont know if im better off going to playthrough 2 so my quest logs will be clean and joining them at moxxxi or if i should load up my level 19 and do the larger tournaments with them, altho i wouldnt have beaten the smaller tournaments with that character. idk. ugh. i might just have to redo all the moxxxi dlc solo cuz i dont want it to glitch others.

Do you want to do the Gully arena again with us then? I don't think the smaller tournaments is going to affect any trophy. The trophy that gets glitched is the one for doing all three larger arenas. So I guess what we can do is do the two larger arenas that you haven't done and if the trophy for doing all three doesn't pop, we can try doing the Gully one again.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#333 fuze9

fuze9

piddle patrol, assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

I'd be happy to jump into a party if possible. Just downloading it from PS+ now so I'm at the very beginning (after beating it last year on XBL). PSN: fuze9

Still debating whether or not to download the DLC.

#334 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

my son is really sick and so him and i are taking turns playing, lol. i think my best chance would be to just try to do them solo with low level split screen trick. i think i gotta do all 6 again tho. sorry guys

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#335 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

Started playthrough 2, played some Knoxx and Zombie DLC but decided I want to do the story til we get together on the DLC.

At 42-43 now. Went right to the Lost Caves and farmed. Was getting 2000+ exp each for killing those crabs/lobster things. Got some artifacts for the hunter and berserker.

Also picked up some weapons that sold for 2,000,000+

#336 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

I'd be happy to jump into a party if possible. Just downloading it from PS+ now so I'm at the very beginning (after beating it last year on XBL). PSN: fuze9

Still debating whether or not to download the DLC.

Added fun for only $10, can't beat that.

#337 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

Added fun for only $10, can't beat that.

Exactly my thoughts. I finished a large arena last night with gettinmoney. Took about 3 hours. Damn that's a lot of waves. Not the most fun but feel good to knock one of them down.

Sounds like you've been finding some cool weapons.

Just remember PS+ members if you buy the DLC and let your subscription lapse you will have to buy Borderlands to play the DLC or re-subscribe.

#338 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

Exactly my thoughts. I finished a large arena last night with gettinmoney. Took about 3 hours. Damn that's a lot of waves. Not the most fun but feel good to knock one of them down.

Just remember PS+ members if you buy the DLC and let your subscription lapse you will have to buy Borderlands to play the DLC or re-subscribe.

I have but I just stick to the Sniper Rifle. I usually sell the other weapons unless they are really sweet.

Dumped some off to Daz, Velo, and Cheapest when he had the game.

#339 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

Started playthrough 2, played some Knoxx and Zombie DLC but decided I want to do the story til we get together on the DLC.

At 42-43 now. Went right to the Lost Caves and farmed. Was getting 2000+ exp each for killing those crabs/lobster things. Got some artifacts for the hunter and berserker.

Also picked up some weapons that sold for 2,000,000+

I think I need to start xp farming the lost caves also.I played a little more of theknoxx dlc last night, man thats a lot of fucking driving. I remember driving a lot during my xbox pt but damn, did they make it longer??:lol:

I'm having a hard time deciding which version of BL2 I'm going to buy. I really enjoy playing with you guys but the xbox has always been my preferred console. Plus I have a couple of buddies I've known since middle school that I know will be getting it for the xbox. I could only imagine the butthurt if I picked it up for the ps3. I'm sure eventually I'll own it for both systems, need to wait for a good sale though before buying a second copy. I also dont want to run into another headset issue on the ps3, have I mentioned how much I hate that:bomb:

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#340 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

I think I need to start xp farming the lost caves also.I played a little more of theknoxx dlc last night, man thats a lot of fucking driving. I remember driving a lot during my xbox pt but damn, did they make it longer??:lol:

I'm having a hard time deciding which version of BL2 I'm going to buy. I really enjoy playing with you guys but the xbox has always been my preferred console. Plus I have a couple of buddies I've known since middle school that I know will be getting it for the xbox. I could only imagine the butthurt if I picked it up for the ps3. I'm sure eventually I'll own it for both systems, need to wait for a good sale though before buying a second copy. I also dont want to run into another headset issue on the ps3, have I mentioned how much I hate that:bomb:

Went from level 38 to 43 in no time in the Lost Caves. Was one shotting those crabs and getting a ton of xp. They even had the ! next to them.

Well if you do decide to grab it for Ps3 down the road i'll be down for some co-op. Game seems a whole lot better co-op.

It's a guessing game to know what people are saying lol
Most of the time when someone is talking I have this expression...
Posted Image

#341 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

I have a feeling the mics will be fixed in BL2. I will get it later when it drops. At least you have the option to pick the system of your liking.

#342 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yeah, thanks for sticking it out with me. Those large arenas are fuckin brutal. Ah well, one down, two to go.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#343 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

Thanks for the lost caves tip koopa, farmed it a couple times and leveled up twice. I'm not getting the 2k+ per kill anymore, still getting around 1.5k though. I'll probably farm it a level or two more then head of to the dahl headlands and see if there is somewhere I can farm xp there.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

#344 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for the lost caves tip koopa, farmed it a couple times and leveled up twice. I'm not getting the 2k+ per kill anymore, still getting around 1.5k though. I'll probably farm it a level or two more then head of to the dahl headlands and see if there is somewhere I can farm xp there.

If you are still on when I get off work send me an invite, I have a +21 exp mod

#345 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

You get your Platinum yet Daz?

#346 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

Not yet, just need my lvl 50. I just hit 41 today. A xp boost would be nice.

#347 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

From what I've heard, the Fort Knoxx DLC is great for gaining levels. Granted, I would hope so since there's a trophy for level 61. I'm going to start it on Playthrough 2 so hopefully it'll make it that much faster. I also heard it's way hard but ah well.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#348 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

From what I've heard, the Fort Knoxx DLC is great for gaining levels. Granted, I would hope so since there's a trophy for level 61. I'm going to start it on Playthrough 2 so hopefully it'll make it that much faster. I also heard it's way hard but ah well.

I played it on pt2 on my Xbox and it was really tough, It got much easier though once I started leveling past 50. I've been doing it on pt1 on the ps3 and its not near as difficult.

#349 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

I played it on pt2 on my Xbox and it was really tough, It got much easier though once I started leveling past 50. I've been doing it on pt1 on the ps3 and its not near as difficult.

Well, yeah, Pt1 is easier, but you get less XP too, right?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#350 GBH

GBH

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

I think they sold this game bundled with all the dlc on plus for 10 bucks last year. I can't believe people would pay 10 bucks for dlc on a game they are basically renting. These first person shooters give me headaches anymore, will probably never buy one again.
I Didn't Mean To

#351 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Didnt mean to state the obvious there lol. Yeah I've noticed I'm getting far less xp than I did with pt2.

Edit- I guess what I meant to say is the difficulty jump from pt1 to pt2 is far greater in knoxx than anywhere else in the game, from what I've experienced.

Edited by Brother Daz, 05 September 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#352 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

Probably won't be on today. I'm thinking about taking Friday off so I should be on most of the day.

I want to max my soldier out. Been doing a lot of farming.

#353 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Right on, I hit 43 last night. I ended up respecing my siren last night. I now have the xp bonus on her which has helped a lot. I'm no longer farming the lost caves, with my xp bonus I'm getting less than 500 xp per kill from those shock crab things. I've been messing around in the dahl headlands but havent found anywhere that is giving me good xp. I know there is that one mission where you first fight the aliens underground so I'm thinking that'll be a good spot to farm some xp for a few. I've also been finding rare weapons like crazy, I have 15 different rare guns now, most of which I'll never use but figured I'd drop them and see if any of you would be interested in them.

87688.png

#354 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Do all the side quest deals. Like shooting 1,000,000,000 rounds or something like that.
Gets you 20,000 xp.

I did this in the vehicle so I didn't lose ammo.

#355 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

I'm now getting 30xp from the crabs, I guess I did a bit too much there.

#356 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

lol anytime I've been in a vehicle I just hold the gun trigger down like you and drive to my next location. Its 20,000 xp for shooting 100,000 rounds I think, last time I checked I was at 85,000 rounds. I've been trying to knock out those challenges as well.

87688.png

#357 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

I've been working on my turret challenge. I usually just throw it in a crowd of Scags or something and just watch the xp come in. Also goes to the scag challenge as well.

I found another xp mod, 23% now.

#358 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

lol anytime I've been in a vehicle I just hold the gun trigger down like you and drive to my next location. Its 20,000 xp for shooting 100,000 rounds I think, last time I checked I was at 85,000 rounds. I've been trying to knock out those challenges as well.

Yeah. That was one of the easier challenges that people said you could just tape down the trigger of your gun on a vehicle and let it go for about an hour or two and complete it.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#359 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

you guys should just play general knoxx playthrough 2 with me. im only 43, but it is tough and i have intuition + catalyst skill mod so +36% xp, +25% skill cooldown for team, and +2 rare item find for team.
peace guys!

-edit- my bad, i just tried that and got my ass handed to me. level 51 crimson lance assasins were the first 2 enemies i saw and i couldnt get more than a few hits of damage on them and ran them over with my car to kill them. that won't work just yet...

instead im gonna run claptrap again on playthrough 2, level 42ish bad guys.
hey brodaz, if i had a ton of collectibles on claptrap in playthrough 1, can i go back to that again and just continue farming for the collectibles? i.e. does each playthrough retain their own mission lists? thanks man. i ask you cuz this is my first time through, and i know you have gone through a bunch. thanx

also yeah i got tons of legendarys i need to unload. i hate selling oranges. iv got some killer pistols/rockets/machine guns i wont use. and some eridian weaponry if ya want it.

Edited by Velo214, 06 September 2012 - 09:01 PM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#360 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Isn't the recommended level for Knoxx on pt2 50? I'd get tore up right now at 43