Photo
- - - - -

Borderlands CAG Co-op

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

Poll: Who are you playing as?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who are you playing as?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#361 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

you guys should just play general knoxx playthrough 2 with me. im only 43, but it is tough and i have intuition + catalyst skill mod so +36% xp, +25% skill cooldown for team, and +2 rare item find for team.
peace guys!

Will we get infected?

#362 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

I'm actually gonna start the Knoxx DLC on PT2 after I play some Zen Pinball 2 because I'd like some better weapons and maybe level up a couple more times to make the arenas even easier with Bumslie. I heard Crawmerax is a total bitch and that will probably be the only part of the DLC I'll play co-op.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#363 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

So yeah the Knoxx pt2 says you should be a lvl 51. I tried it at 43 and lasted about 2 seconds in the first fight. Farming the first alien encounter was giving 5k per alien, sucks there are only four in there. I decided to just mow through quests and get my xp that way.

I just hit 45 and am in new haven. I finally found a rare smg that gives 16% ammo regeneration, Fuck yeah! Been waiting 45 lvls for one of those.

Edited by Brother Daz, 06 September 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#364 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

Too bad Sleeping Dogs doesn't have some sort of multiplayer since I'm having an absolute blast with that. It'd be fun to get a gang made up of fellow CAG's helping take over Hong Kong's streets with me.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#365 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Ugh, I definitely need some better weapons. My main machine gun that I've been using has a required level of 32 and I'm 50. Granted, I guess I just never really found anything that I liked better, but man.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#366 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Too bad Sleeping Dogs doesn't have some sort of multiplayer since I'm having an absolute blast with that. It'd be fun to get a gang made up of fellow CAG's helping take over Hong Kong's streets with me.

it was even miracle that sleeping dogs was released, it was originally under activision, and they canceled it. then square enix picked it up

#367 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Fuck, somehow I already accepted a Knoxx mission before I even had the DLC when I played co-op when I was trying to get my level 50 trophy done two years ago. This is why I hate playing co-op. Not a huge deal, but still annoying.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#368 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

yeah. i thought since i was running god mode pretty much on playthrough 1, whats the harm in doing knoxx on pt2? yeah. i got killed instantly over and over and couldn't dent the first 2 crimson lance i saw. ill try that later when im a bit more leveled up. yeah iv got some double anarchys and some tight legendarys to giveya.

and koopa i just reloaded my old save so my mission list is fine now. just back up in case always tho. i make sure to backup to psn+ before i play any co op now on, even if i only play with cags.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#369 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

I rocked a double anarchy from lvl 15-45, that shit was beast!(48x4 damage) Even the rare regeneration one I'm using now isnt as strong but the regeneration makes up for it. I'd blow through 13k rounds in a couple minutes or so with the DA

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#370 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

i just sold another double anarchy i found. x4 smg damage. horrible aim and lower power, but x4 is sweet.

also you guys done claptrap revolution yet? really quick 5 missions and you get a free skill point. im running it now in playthrough 2. tough, but that's how i love it.

yeah that double anarchy is an ammo hog, but i have a +12 smg with 96 attack that i run with for ammo regen. its ok but no elemental damage, so im slowly moving away from elemental to pure white damage...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#371 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yeah the aim is horrible, that's why I need to run in and dump on their heads. With my critical skill maxed it wipes even the badass guys out quickly.

#372 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

n yeah i have heard of lots of glitching on knoxx if you play with someone who has already done larceny loot, super marcus rush and it's like christmas. im hoping we can all 3 (koopa, brodaz, me, maybe someone else) run those together so we don't glitch out on them. make sure to backup before hand. hopefully we can do all knoxx playthrough 2 together.

im about to beat claptrap playthrough 2 and beat all the clap trap bosses again and minac.
id love some backup from brodaz or koopa or gettinmoney to beat this big monster.
he was alot easier on pt1... i just hit level 45.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#373 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

I'll be on in like 3 hours of you still need help. As far as Knoxx goes, I have just completed the mission where you first meet up with moxxi. I think that's the second main quest. I'm right at 45 also.

#374 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Wooo, while cleaning up these missions in my mission log in my second playthrough (not really sure why I'm doing it, just making it look good), I got a slightly better machine gun.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#375 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:14 AM

yeah i beat all the scooter missions. did you just run past those first 2 crimson assassins that landed? they were tough stuff, i couldnt get any damage on them, and this is coming from killing like crazy on pt1, and doing well on pt2. tough tough stuff so i switched to a quick claptrap for some levels and the skill point.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#376 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

im so torn cuz i have a 96 damage, regular damage with +16 ammo regen, +40% damage and +55 reload speed. so it reloads like a beast, oh and like 50 ammo, and it constantly makes more ammo than it spits out. (it was stong savior vs blast savior, id been running blast savior last week or so)
but then i also have a gun very similar but only 46 damage, but it is explosive damage so it is yellow and like every few hits causes the bad guys to explode. i might just use both. damn this game is hot.
i am level 25ish proficiency with smgs, so i try to use those the most, except when i am mid boss fight and cant wait for ammo regen. but i found this accurate, slow smg with a rifle sight and it is great for those accuracy shots, oh and it's corrosive damage, so that's good for headshotting crimson haven. yup

i want a hellfire or tsunami

Edited by Velo214, 07 September 2012 - 02:15 AM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#377 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

What level are you now, Velo? That gun does not honestly sound that great. I just picked up an SMG that does about 140 damage, I think, although I don't remember the other modifiers.

And also, since you guys just played through the game recently, do you remember how to lower the bridges in Rust Commons West? I have no idea and I got a ton of missions that I need to complete on that side of the area. At one of them, a Claptrap said it was too dangerous.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#378 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

Im level 45. yeah the 45 damage smg isnt that great, but the blast and ammo regen is sweet.
iv also got a good shock, corrosive and fire smgs. lol. i still run with phoenix mostly, with spark and inner glow and diva. iv got catalyst for +25% cooldown/etcetc iv been running same class mod forawhile for that xp% bonus and +2 rare item find and +3 phoenix/intuition/diva.

i have higher damage smgs, but i dont go for just high damage. i try to avoid scopes and i go for elementals. i think the double anarchy im running is 56 damage. but that's x4 so it really chews them up. altho it eats my ammo so fast. even that general knox trap i ran out of ammo solo and had to resort to sniping him and shotgunning.

gettingmoney i think those missions are all story related... if you just do the main story missions and beat krom/etc vault keys the claptraps should lower the bridge for ya. check out new haven and helena pierce etc.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#379 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

hey gettingmoney, if we play with you will we get that general knoxx mission glitch you said you had, or will it not mess our file up? ill backup just in case ;) i heard those knoxx missions are very glitchable if you play with someone that has finished them.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#380 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

Im level 45. yeah the 45 damage smg isnt that great, but the blast and ammo regen is sweet.
iv also got a good shock, corrosive and fire smgs. lol. i still run with phoenix mostly, with spark and inner glow and diva. iv got catalyst for +25% cooldown/etcetc iv been running same class mod forawhile for that xp% bonus and +2 rare item find and +3 phoenix/intuition/diva.

i have higher damage smgs, but i dont go for just high damage. i try to avoid scopes and i go for elementals. i think the double anarchy im running is 56 damage. but that's x4 so it really chews them up. altho it eats my ammo so fast. even that general knox trap i ran out of ammo solo and had to resort to sniping him and shotgunning.

gettingmoney i think those missions are all story related... if you just do the main story missions and beat krom/etc vault keys the claptraps should lower the bridge for ya. check out new haven and helena pierce etc.

Well, the thing is, when I was going for my level 50 trophy a long ass time ago, I joined a bunch of different co-op games to try and get XP so I got a bunch of different open missions, so I'm not actually playing the game through from start to finish, I'm just clearing up the hodgepodge (I don't think I've ever actually used that word) of open missions in my mission log before I do these last two DLC's.

I have a mod that has +11 Team Ammo Regeneration, even though I almost never play co-op, but even so, my ammo gets replenished almost as soon as I use it. I fuckin love it.

*edit* Okay, as I turn in some of these side missions, main missions are being given to me so I guess I am doing some playthrough 2. Ah well, it'll level me up some for when I do Knoxx. And yeah, Velo, you were right. I got the mission to kill Krom and as soon as I did that, the bridges got dropped. Thanks.

Edited by gettinmoney662, 07 September 2012 - 03:34 AM.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#381 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

i keep using the word clap trap in conversation with my wife and it drives her crazy. im like no, hippie clap trap is a common phrase and i always use it. lol

brodaz and i are gonna plat this game tonite.

edit - roland and lilith just got it on @ moxxi's redlight onstage.

Edited by Velo214, 07 September 2012 - 06:03 AM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#382 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

Okay, I think I understand the appeal behind looting. I just got an awesome machine gun (maybe not super awesome in general, but markedly better than the one I was using) and I'm super stoked about it. Granted, I still wouldn't be able to farm for hours just to get the best equipment but I'm happy.

And congrats on your platinum, Velo.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#383 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:54 AM

Congrats Velo and Daz on getting platinum.

BumslieOG.png

#384 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:00 AM

yep both just went ding. you guys will get it too.

now towards 51 and 61...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#385 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

Did Claptrap raise the level cap past 61? I know there's no trophy for it but I saw someone say something about 65 or somethin.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#386 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

Thanks guys. I think the lvl cap is 69

Btw sorry about the lag, I don't have the best connection for 3 players with all that shit going on.

#387 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

i keep using the word clap trap in conversation with my wife and it drives her crazy. im like no, hippie clap trap is a common phrase and i always use it. lol

brodaz and i are gonna plat this game tonite.

edit - roland and lilith just got it on @ moxxi's redlight onstage.

Wouldve been a 3way if the other Lilith joined, Roland is a player.

#388 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

Thanks guys. I think the lvl cap is 69

Btw sorry about the lag, I don't have the best connection for 3 players with all that shit going on.

I couldnt even see the last boss, he left a flame trail from my turret so i just shot at it. Lol

Congrats on the Platinum!

#389 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:48 AM

Did you guys jump 10 levels tonight? Seems like you started at 45 and we ended at 55 or close to it.

#390 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

7 levels for me, 45-52. Glad you were helping us koopa. Velo and I wouldn't have stood a snowballs chance in hell together. You carried us the whole time. It wasn't until I hit 51 or so before I started doing actual damage.