Photo
- - - - -

Borderlands CAG Co-op

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

Poll: Who are you playing as?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who are you playing as?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:54 AM

It was fun playing as long as we were in the same area, but once we got seperated it was downright hellish trying to find you guys without having to press select to go to the map every 10 seconds while being swarmed by tons of re-spawned enemies. At least if they would've added a mini map on screen or some way to set a waypoint to be able to mark the location of your co-op partners and follow that to get back to them I wouldn't be considering getting rid of the game.

The vehicle controls I could eventually adjust to using, though I would've much rathered the ability to custom map the controls to something I'd be more comfortable with. Firing weapons with the L2/R2 and driving using the two sticks just seems wrong to me.

Speaking of weapon firing though, you know there's a cheap way to get 20,000 XP by getting in one of those off road type vehicles and taping or holding down the fire button to finish a challenge in the game, right?;) You have to shoot the gun on the vehicle 100,000 times in order to complete the challenge.

That was one of the 'cheats' I found while Googling earlier.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#32 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

I just hung out in the Cave and kept killing those lobster things with my Sniper Rifle(fire version). Went from lvl 14 to 18 quick.

Picked up a few trophies I didn't have before with you guys.

#33 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

iv got intuition, +20% xp for the team when i get a kill and a few seconds after.
that's her only team skill, plus i get +50% movement every kill, so im down with it.
also just got defender class mod, so +20% shields for teammates

I ended up getting a +19 exp or something like that for the team as well.

Will they stack?

#34 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

I see the poll still has Brick at 0 lol

Ah, I see what you did

Edited by Koopa22, 30 August 2012 - 01:17 PM.
now at 1

#35 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

i like the dogs cuz they keep me busy. i am getting used to L2R2 switched.
dude i didnt even see nine toes. brodaz killed nine toes and bonehead before the rest of our team knew what was going on. luckily we are close in level now so it isnt sucha fly by. but damn, he seems to know where all the chests/etc are.

im loving my character. iv got some weapons and stuff to drop for you guys to when i get back on in a moment.

Sorry about running so fast with you guys. When I jumped on with Bumslie and cheapest last night I was trying to slow down. I will start just following you guys around and try and run you your pace. I've ran through the game 5 times so I know it like the back of my hand.

Koopa, I couldnt remember your ID last night after velo left, I was going to invite you. For some reason your name wasnt showing up in my recent players list. I will add you today.

EDIT- yes, all the class mods will stack with each other.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#36 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

If any one wants help on the earlier missions feel free to add me or on doing a 2nd Playthrough run(base or DLC is fine).

My character is a level 41/42 Mordecai that is meant for solo play.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#37 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

Sorry about running so fast with you guys. When I jumped on with Bumslie and cheapest last night I was trying to slow down. I will start just following you guys around and try and run you your pace. I've ran through the game 5 times so I know it like the back of my hand.

Koopa, I couldnt remember your ID last night after velo left, I was going to invite you. For some reason your name wasnt showing up in my recent players list. I will add you today.

I'll look out for your add. I'll add you if I get on first.

That's a lot of Exp points!

I just started building up the ability that allows me to shoot you to regain health. So if you guys see me shooting you it's only to help you :lol:

#38 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

First time playing through Borderlands with a level 14 Roland at the moment

I would love to play with some CAGs instead of getting booted from random online lobbies :lol:

#39 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

I would love to play with some CAGs instead of getting booted from random online lobbies :lol:

I sent you a couple invites the other night when you were on, did you not get them?

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

#40 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Your character isn't glitched is it?

My other character got it after playing 2mins in a random group.

#41 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

yeah be careful playing with those online lobbies. and your speed was fine daz, i just wasnt used to it for my 1st time through. i told my girl you turned 5 hours of gameplay into like 3, so haha, i guess you just saved us all time. now it is better we are closer in level, but like those first few bosses, no one even saw them before they were dead, lol.

yeah cheapest they def should have better controls/mappable in borderlands 2.

n yeah i ran solo a bit to grind, get some transfusion grenades and shock artifact and some storage sdu's. its all good. peace all

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#42 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

They already announced mappable controls for 2. It was something my friends were following really closely because they hated the R3 melee.I've got a maxed out Soldier, but I never did the Moxxi stuff.

If anyone wants to knock that stuff out with an over-powered player, let me know. I'm central time, and available most nights after 7pm, and on saturday mornings.
Spoiler

#43 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

nbballard, as long as you and gettnmoney don't have kyii mission glitch or anything like that, then im down. gettinmoney said we needed at least level 12, and now most of us are starting to push towards 20, so maybe sooner the better. i heard it's a grindfest marathon no matter how ya do it. im down as long as my kids are asleep. last night i couldnt mic/play right for awhile cuz my baby is sick and was running around acting all crazy, lol. but id be down for 2-4 hour session to knock out the small arenas. get that skill point/trophy. take a break. then try to knock out the larger tournaments when we can. peace man
add me Velo214

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#44 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

nbballard, as long as you and gettnmoney don't have kyii mission glitch or anything like that, then im down. gettinmoney said we needed at least level 12, and now most of us are starting to push towards 20, so maybe sooner the better. i heard it's a grindfest marathon no matter how ya do it. im down as long as my kids are asleep. last night i couldnt mic/play right for awhile cuz my baby is sick and was running around acting all crazy, lol. but id be down for 2-4 hour session to knock out the small arenas. get that skill point/trophy. take a break. then try to knock out the larger tournaments when we can. peace man
add me Velo214

You guys interested in doing the smaller challenges tonight? I work the next three nights so tonight would be ideal for me.

I don't know what the kyii mission glitch is, what is that? I'm pretty sure I don't have it though.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#45 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

You guys interested in doing the smaller challenges tonight? I work the next three nights so tonight would be ideal for me.

I don't know what the kyii mission glitch is, what is that? I'm pretty sure I don't have it though.

Its a quest that gets added to a modded save. Essentially just the same ad the buying a shield quest but Kyii can not be completed.

It is easily fixed using WillowYree though.

#46 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

http://forums.gearbo...ad.php?t=106055

I got it on one of my xbox saves, it happened during my PT2 after jumping online with randoms. It hasnt stopped my from advancing through the story though.

87688.png

#47 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Its a quest that gets added to a misdeed save. Essentially just the same ad the buying a shield quest but Kyii can not be completed.

It is easily fixed using WillowYree though.

I have no idea what you just said. Granted, I haven't played the game in over two years, so I hope I don't have it. I'll check my mission log before we all get together.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#48 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

I don't know anything about the glitch. I don't think i have it, but I'd have to look. What causes it again?
Spoiler

#49 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

If you have the mission keep your insides in and you need to turn in at fyrestone, where you go to turn in at Zed, if he is not standing there to turn in then you have the glitch. Like close said, its one of the early missions where you have to by a shield from the med vendor machine in Zeds shop. Its not a valid mission though and thats what causes the glitch. It was removed from the game but somehow was found and added with all the modders. There is no way to complete it.

87688.png

#50 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

If you have the mission keep your insides in and you need to turn in at fyrestone, where you go to turn in at Zed, if he is not standing there to turn in then you have the glitch. Like close said, its one of the early missions where you have to by a shield from the med vendor machine in Zeds shop. Its not a valid mission though and thats what causes the glitch. It was removed from the game but somehow was found and added with all the modders. There is no way to complete it.

You can complete it if you use WillowTree to edit the save but that is the only way since the original quest has a different name than kyii

#51 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

You can complete it if you use WillowTree to edit the save but that is the only way since the original quest has a different name than kyii

I have no clue what that is or even how to begin fixing my save. I don't really play the Xbox version anymore so I probably won't worry about it. If by chance I get hit with it on the ps3, then I'll look into fixing it. Thanks.

#52 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

I have no clue what that is or even how to begin fixing my save. I don't really play the Xbox version anymore so I probably won't worry about it. If by chance I get hit with it on the ps3, then I'll look into fixing it. Thanks.

It is the tool that people use to mod their weapons/shields, but it does have legitimate uses as well.

Honestly the hardest part of fixing the quest in WillowTree is finding it since it has no order to it and it lists every quest in the game, for both playthroughs as well.

I used it on my 360 save to fix it since it always said the host was to far ahead of me.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#53 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

i don't want to mod/glitch my saves at all. id rather just avoid playing with anyone that has the glitch from playing with random modders. no big deal tho. just try to avoid playing online with randoms or don't join any random game with keep your insides inside or a dlc mission as the active mission online.

just check your quest log and if you have keep your insides inside then you are infected. it's not that big a deal tho, i just don't want it to corrupt my save or always be my acitve/unfinished mission. just to be safe tho, always back up your save when playing online or with people you don't know for sure if they do or don't as a safety.

yeah im down tonite. when? im gonna try to speed run ghost recon or spec ops the line on normal so i can flip to bestbuy for 30+ before those tivs drop. but i should be down whenev. i know you dont get xp or good loot, but im down for the trophy/skill point.

http://www.ps3trophi...ch-removal.html

the same thing happens with the 'talk to tannis' quest. but that quest is at least completable in game and even tho spreadable, isn't really 'glitched' mission list.

Edited by Velo214, 30 August 2012 - 06:41 PM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#54 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

I'll check my file when i get home. I personally didn't do any modding, but the last time I played there were some modders in my game and I picked up a modded shield by accident.
Spoiler

#55 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

I'll check my file when i get home. I personally didn't do any modding, but the last time I played there were some modders in my game and I picked up a modded shield by accident.

Are you still carrying the shield? You should ditch it off a cliff if you still do. Modded items could corrupt your save.

#56 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

After you left the game Daz Velo came on and we played with cheapest. I got lost terribly when Velo came on. I tried keeping up but I kept dying way too much. I just need more practice but I had a blast playing online with all you guys.

@IATCG

I was wondering what you were doing when you just sitting there. Googling BL cheats solved the long pause on you not doing anything. I'm going to stick this game out and try to get the Platinum. Shouldn't be that hard since you can get help on a lot of it. So your trading it in? I thought I was the worst on team last night. You should stick it out longer.

BumslieOG.png

#57 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

I might stick it out one more night. Although I will admit I'm seriously considering DLing WillowTree and giving myself the one sniper with 12k+ damage that's multiplied by 6 or 7 I think. This will likely be the first time I've cheated since GTA III, when I used to do the flying tank shit all the time.:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#58 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

We are all still really early in the game, you'll start finding way better weapons after the next main town. Once you start finding rare (oragne) weapons you'll be set. I never felt the need to need or want modded weapons. My hunter on the xbox was plenty powerful after I found some rare guns. The general knoxx DLC has pearl (light blue) weapons that are even better, but you need to be 60+ to use most of them

87688.png

#59 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

We are all still really early in the game, you'll start finding way better weapons after the next main town. Once you start finding rare (oragne) weapons you'll be set. I never felt the need to need or want modded weapons. My hunter on the xbox was plenty powerful after I found some rare guns. The general knoxx DLC has pearl (light blue) weapons that are even better, but you need to be 60+ to use most of them

I'm off til Wed. so we should be able to ge some co-op done again. I'm just waiting for the better weapons.

@IATCG don't bring in modded weapons. Just stick it out and see as they progress.

BumslieOG.png

#60 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

i don't want to mod/glitch my saves at all. id rather just avoid playing with anyone that has the glitch from playing with random modders. no big deal tho. just try to avoid playing online with randoms or don't join any random game with keep your insides inside or a dlc mission as the active mission online.

just check your quest log and if you have keep your insides inside then you are infected. it's not that big a deal tho, i just don't want it to corrupt my save or always be my acitve/unfinished mission. just to be safe tho, always back up your save when playing online or with people you don't know for sure if they do or don't as a safety.

yeah im down tonite. when? im gonna try to speed run ghost recon or spec ops the line on normal so i can flip to bestbuy for 30+ before those tivs drop. but i should be down whenev. i know you dont get xp or good loot, but im down for the trophy/skill point.

http://www.ps3trophi...ch-removal.html

the same thing happens with the 'talk to tannis' quest. but that quest is at least completable in game and even tho spreadable, isn't really 'glitched' mission list.

How's 8 PM PST sound? That's ideal for me.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif