Photo
- - - - -

Borderlands CAG Co-op

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

Poll: Who are you playing as?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who are you playing as?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#211 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

I'll probably play a lil more BL tonight if you guys are on. But I'm guessing bumslie or whoever is gonna have to invite me again, since it seems like even with restarting the game I can't get into the game by myself. I don't know if it's a glitch or just my shitty connection.

I might also grab BF3 again(had it at launch & traded the online code to someone for a PSN game) for $10 from BB. That reminds me that I gotta dump off my copies of both Dead Rising games before BB nukes their tiv down to like $3 or something. At least I'll break even on both by trading em with the 100% promo. It sucks that I never finished either though.:cry:

If one of you guys has either game(DR2 or DR2: OTR) and wanted to do a lil co-op though I'd probably keep em for now. But they're another game I can't stand the RPG leveling shit in.:roll: Although the weapon creation portion is cool to me.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#212 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:14 AM

I'll probably play a lil more BL tonight if you guys are on. But I'm guessing bumslie or whoever is gonna have to invite me again, since it seems like even with restarting the game I can't get into the game by myself. I don't know if it's a glitch or just my shitty connection.

I might also grab BF3 again(had it at launch & traded the online code to someone for a PSN game) for $10 from BB. That reminds me that I gotta dump off my copies of both Dead Rising games before BB nukes their tiv down to like $3 or something. At least I'll break even on both by trading em with the 100% promo. It sucks that I never finished either though.:cry:

If one of you guys has either game(DR2 or DR2: OTR) and wanted to do a lil co-op though I'd probably keep em for now. But they're another game I can't stand the RPG leveling shit in.:roll: Although the weapon creation portion is cool to me.

you should def get bf3, much more fun in mp, because of all the chaos that goes on, lol

#213 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Cheapest, the reason you can just join our games is we have been setting up private lobbies so no random hackers can join. I'll be on tonight as well.

And yes, get bf3. The online is fucking awesome! I love cod but bf is a whole different beast. Starting off does suck though until you start unlocking better gear. You could always buy the ridiculously priced unlock packs and do it that way.../s

#214 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

Chances are I'd probably try playing BF3 like I've been trying to play Borderlands(as a sniper) unless I could get my hands on something I could strap a bomb to and go kamikaze at enemies with.;) That's about the ONLY way I play shooters anymore.

I also have BF1943 if you guys ever wanna pop on that and go into a squad/team. I usually suck at that when there's tons of high level players or plane aces in the games though.:cry:

Posted Image

#215 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

Chances are I'd probably try playing BF3 like I've been trying to play Borderlands(as a sniper) unless I could get my hands on something I could strap a bomb to and go kamikaze at enemies with.;) That's about the ONLY way I play shooters anymore.

I also have BF1943 if you guys ever wanna pop on that and go into a squad/team. I usually suck at that when there's tons of high level players or plane aces in the games though.:cry:

the ranking and level in bf3 is really easy, you just got to find/ join squad , and play asmedic or support in the beginning then throw ammo/ medic pack, and you will level fast, and unlocking guns fast. avoid playing the sniper class in bf3 at all cost, especially in the beginning. because it will be a pita for you

#216 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

Dumb question, this will most likely be my first platinum trophy. It will pop after I get all the original trophies correct? Or will I need to do all the dlc also? I think I know the answer just not 100% sure.

#217 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

i love sniping on battlefield. i never snipe in cod games, but bf is so beautiful, with bullet drop and the 1 second hesitation between pulling the trigger and that head exploding. such a thing of beauty.

yeah just 100% of original dlc. seems like an easy trophy. just gotta grind that level 50. and 15 kills as all other classes, but that should be easy enough.

i dont want to spoil myself (lol) but iv been reading the skill trees of borderlands 2. i think im gonna go for siren again, this time with phase lock...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#218 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

Alright. I'm on(finally). But it seems like nobody is playing BL now.:cry: Oh well. On to BF1943 then...:razz:

Posted Image

#219 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

i am getting on bf3 now, lol

#220 rpg

rpg

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

For Mad Maxxi

When u finish all 20 waves how do u get out?

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gifsniper.gif

#221 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

it just ends. you get a certificate of badassery and then you get teleported the main moxxxi hub.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#222 rpg

rpg

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

it just ends. you get a certificate of badassery and then you get teleported the main moxxxi hub.

shit that didnt happen 2 me i got trophy, the certificate then nothing happen so i exit it

u think that messes the gold trophy?complete all 3

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gifsniper.gif

#223 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

Alright. I'm on the main game. Who's gonna send an invite?:razz:

Posted Image

#224 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Alright. I'm on the main game. Who's gonna send an invite?:razz:

i just finished 1000 ticket bf match, crazy. can i join too, i just started playing borderlands last week for one yr, i think i am level 2 or 3, roflmao

#225 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

Sure. I've been waiting for BroDaz or Velo to send me an invite for a bit now.

If I don't get invited in the next couple of minutes, then this is my opinion:

Posted Image

#226 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

Sure. I've been waiting for BroDaz or Velo to send me an invite for a bit now.

If I don't get invited in the next couple of minutes, then this is my opinion:

ok i am getting on boderlands now

#227 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

That's fine and dandy. Except I don't have you on my friends list AND I've quit out already to play the flying tutorial for BF1943.:razz:

Posted Image

#228 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

lol, i guess i will join in on another time

#229 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:18 AM

Sorry cheapest. I was waiting for velos invite and he had his messages turning off.

#230 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

That's alright. I'm actually getting decent with the planes in BF1943 thanks to playing the tutorials over and over now.:lol:

Maybe in a few though...

Posted Image

#231 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

are u guys still going to play?

#232 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

I'm willing to for a bit cuz I wanna actually finish the game before offloading it.

Posted Image

#233 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

I sent you a friend request on PSN, YBX87.

Posted Image

#234 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

I sent you a friend request on PSN, YBX87.

i saw it, right after i logged out of bf3,

#235 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:03 AM

I'm back on Borderlands now. BroDaz & Velo are still playing, but I don't know for how much longer.

Posted Image

#236 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:23 AM

I'm back on Borderlands now. BroDaz & Velo are still playing, but I don't know for how much longer.

did you join up with them?

#237 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:25 AM

Yeah. KingKoopa is also in-game, which means the games full up. I also noticed I'm only a level 19 while most of them are 30's. :-# So I've been just kinda hanging back and picking my shots cuz I don't even recognize most of the enemy types I've seen today/tonight.:-#

Posted Image

#238 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:26 AM

ok i will try to join in on another time then

#239 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

I just lagged out and can't reconnect. You can take my spot. I'll probably just go to bed.

#240 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

OK. I am getting the feeling that no matter how much I level up that I will always shoot like a level 1 noob in this game. I can't even count the number of times I've had to be revived by either BrotherDaz, KingKoopa or Velo so far since I started playing.

Posted Image