GameStop Labor Day Sale

curious to know what the sale will be for Kingdom Hearts 3ds, just bought a copy from GS last week still unopened, would return and rebuy

[quote name='slidecage']doesnt that start today for powerup members or just the BUY 2 get 1[/QUOTE]

What b2g1?

I have $70 in credit waiting for something

[quote name='henry00x']curious to know what the sale will be for Kingdom Hearts 3ds, just bought a copy from GS last week still unopened, would return and rebuy[/QUOTE]

Just called and was told

Kingdom hearts 3ds Is on sale for 29.99

still too much for me

BUY 2 get 1 free i thought on all preowed games

[quote name='slidecage']Just called and was told

Kingdom hearts 3ds Is on sale for 29.99

still too much for me

BUY 2 get 1 free i thought on all preowed games[/QUOTE]

K source on B2G1?

[quote name='henry00x']curious to know what the sale will be for Kingdom Hearts 3ds, just bought a copy from GS last week still unopened, would return and rebuy[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same, although I already opened my copy and I've been playing it. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice to be able to get the difference back. I'm not sure if GameStop will be able to do anything for me though because I don't know what they do when it comes to price-matching themselves.

[quote name='benjamouth']So PUR members, what are we looking at on Witcher 2, Sniper Elite V2 and Max Payne 3 ?[/QUOTE]

Witcher 2 - $29.99
Sniper Elite V2 - $39.99
Max Payne 3 - $39.99

[quote name='barrit']Witcher 2 - $29.99
Sniper Elite V2 - $39.99
Max Payne 3 - $39.99[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Deader2818']Witcher 2 is 20 dollars off, Sniper Elite V2 is 10 dollars off, Max Payne 3 is 20 dollars off.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='Kevbo887']In store also?[/QUOTE]

Well I am getting a message that ME3 is not available at the $19.99 price for in store pick-up.

Mortal Kombat Vita will be $14.99. Not as good as the $9.99 sale, but still decent for anyone who may have missed it.

I am just hoping that there will be a b2g1 soon after this 50% trade in promo.
There are a bunch of cheap psp games I been wanting to pick up.

[quote name='mogwhy?']I am just hoping that there will be a b2g1 soon after this 50% trade in promo.
There are a bunch of cheap psp games I been wanting to pick up.[/QUOTE]

You should've checked out the gohastings PSP sale. Pretty much $7 shipped for any PSP game, in addition to b2g1 for $1.

Can anyone confirm how much Heroes of Ruin will be, either new or used? I added the used copy of my cart and put in my card info, but no lower price showed up. I assume new copy will be $30, like Thearhythm and Kingdom Hearts are

[quote name='darkvulture']....please people learn to read a ad thats only on that skylanders kiddie crap toys[/QUOTE]

Lol at pathetic manchildren who think like this.

[quote name='Slowdance']Lol at pathetic manchildren who think like this.[/QUOTE]

i see we have a grown man who like skylanders lol

[quote name='darkvulture']i see we have a grown man who like skylanders lol[/QUOTE]

I see we have a dudebro who thinks he's a badass. Lol, grow up.

[quote name='darkvulture']there is no b2g1 going on....please people learn to read a ad thats only on that skylanders kiddie crap toys[/QUOTE]

Ironic that you request people learn within this grammatical nightmare

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']Can someone list the prices. Its annoying to keep adding to cart[/QUOTE]

We leave it to you.

Didn't see it posted, but there's a code for free value shipping if anybody didn't want to be bothered paying shipping.

Code - SAVER

And from putting it in the cart and applying it, it works with the labor day discounts.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']UPDATE: I called the store pre-owned is not part of the sale.[/QUOTE]

I might as well trade in my copy of me3 since it didn't come with the online pass when I got it and I will only have to pay $5 instead of $10 to get it off the ps store.

[quote name='3GSid']Didn't see it posted, but there's a code for free value shipping if anybody didn't want to be bothered paying shipping.

Code - SAVER

And from putting it in the cart and applying it, it works with the labor day discounts.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='darkvulture']its not just childish skylanders toys not games[/QUOTE]

Most children can form a proper sentence, you should ask one for advice.

bread's done
Back