• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

#391 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

KTC3J-K5RS5-3WWBJ-3JBBT-X5JKH

Access to 5 free golden keys as I don't have it for PC it's all yours. (Post if you've used it)

I already redeemed the Facebook Logitec one, which I'm assuming is this one. So this code should still be good for someone.

I honestly didnt need it anyhow, I've got 35 keys already :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

#392 WRXKayaker

WRXKayaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

It looks like Gearbox is finally giving me a reason to return to Borderlands 2 after a 4 month sabbatical. On April 2nd, they are releasing an update for the price of $4.99 or free if you have the season pass which will add the following:

- Level cap increase to 61
- Ultimate Vault Hunter mode, which is for characters that have reached Level 50 and beaten TVH. Enemies will scale to the level of the highest leveled person in the game.
- A new weapon class that BL1 vets will be familiar with: Pearlescents!

This is not the last piece of DLC for the season pass...it is simply a little something extra.

Personally, I'm excited about this. BL2 was my personal GOTY last year, but after reaching the level cap and beating all the DLC, I didn't see much of a reason to go back.

http://www.ign.com/a...rease-announced

Currently Playing:   :pc: Batman: Arkham Origins     :ps3: Far Cry 3

Recently Completed:    :pc: Bioshock Infinite   :ps3: GTA V

Steam Profile

#393 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

About damn time on the level cap. Theres also a new character coming out.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#394 Kumacy

Kumacy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

That might be a reason for me to try getting back into it, though I haven't even hit current cap yet.

I played Roland in BL1 and couldn't get used to the fact that in BL2, the turret guy wasn't the one with ammo regen class mods. Silly, I know.

#395 FellOpenIan

FellOpenIan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yeah, I know trying to go from using Phasewalk in 1 to using Phaselock in 2 made me completely ditch my favorite class in favor of the Mechromancer once she was released. (walk is just so versatile compared to what is basically a CC...although that's oversimplifying it) So be thankful that your special was at least similar despite the class mods.;)
sudo mklove

#396 WRXKayaker

WRXKayaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

About damn time on the level cap. Theres also a new character coming out.

Krieg, the new character looks pretty awesome, like a psycho bandit version of Brick. It's too bad they're charging extra ($10) for him regardless of whether you have the season pass or not. I still haven't touched 3 of the 5 current characters, so I don't see myself paying for another anytime soon.

Currently Playing:   :pc: Batman: Arkham Origins     :ps3: Far Cry 3

Recently Completed:    :pc: Bioshock Infinite   :ps3: GTA V

Steam Profile

#397 Waughoo

Waughoo

OBEY THE TACO MAN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

That might be a reason for me to try getting back into it, though I haven't even hit current cap yet.

I played Roland in BL1 and couldn't get used to the fact that in BL2, the turret guy wasn't the one with ammo regen class mods. Silly, I know.

I missed that ammo regen as well. But I guess Infinity Pistol makes up for it :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#398 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

Hey CAGers..this is for pc version of borderlands 2.

looking for someone to power level my commando so I can play with my friends right away. Much appreciated if you can.

pm if your interested in helping out.

-b
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

#399 madcyantist

madcyantist

Impulsive Buyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

I just started playing and am lvl 8 or 9 and at Sanctuary. Anyone in that lvl range and want to quest together?