Mass Effect 3, Mortal Kombat: Komplete, RE: ORC - $19.99 each at Amazon (Gamestop PM)

hatback

CAGiversary!
Amazon has price-matched most of the deals that Gamestop is offering in their weekly ad.
The most notable titles are Mass Effect 3, Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City at $19.99 each.

$19.99 titles:

Mass Effect 3 (360, PS3, PC) (also available: PC Download - $15.99, PC Download "Digital Deluxe" - $19.99)
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (360, PS3)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360, PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='camoor']Awesome price but I'm waiting for the GOTY version (not going to pay extra for DLC like a sucker)[/QUOTE]

I heard it was good, but after all the controversy i don't think they would call it a GOTY. More like Mass Effect 3: The End edition

[quote name='camoor']Awesome price but I'm waiting for the GOTY version (not going to pay extra for DLC like a sucker)[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, though I hope the mp isn't dead by then, I loved it in the demo/beta.

That's what people said about the Mass Effect 2 GOTY that never came. Meanwhile, I paid ~$20 for the game and all it's story DLC in its release year (price includes then unreleased Arrival which I got on sale later). Had there been a GOTY edition it probably would have been $40 at launch and taken a few more months to drop to that price. Then again, I am a sucker.

Im boycotting Amazon. Im still mad about them not pricematching Tales of Graces F putting me into the position to buy from gamestop.

Have purchased two copies of this game already (one so my girlfriend and I could play multiplayer), and I regret neither purchase. Great price for this game.

[quote name='Cpt.Jeff']Im boycotting Amazon. Im still mad about them not pricematching Tales of Graces F putting me into the position to buy from gamestop.[/QUOTE]

just wow

[quote name='Cpt.Jeff']Im boycotting Amazon. Im still mad about them not pricematching Tales of Graces F putting me into the position to buy from gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Fortunately you can get the game for the same sale price at Gamestop w/o having to give Amazon any of your money.

[quote name='CandyCaptain']I'm in the same boat, though I hope the mp isn't dead by then, I loved it in the demo/beta.[/QUOTE]

Like louiedog said, ME2 still doesn't have a "complete/GOTY/whatever" edition. Doesn't mean they couldn't, but I wouldn't expect it for a LOOOOOOONG time. They just now put out the first campaign DLC that wasn't either "at launch" DLC (From Ashes) or reactionary (the Expanded Edition). Based on ME2, I would expect them to continue pushing the post-launch DLC for some time, and we are already just short of 6 months post launch. Add in the holiday games and their MP offerings and I bet the online will still active, but a much smaller sampling.

[quote name='crunchewy']They have also matched Mortal Kombat Komplete at $19.99.[/QUOTE]

im in for that one!!! :)

[quote name='crunchewy']They have also matched Mortal Kombat Komplete at $19.99.[/QUOTE]

It looks like Amazon matched all of the GS deals. I tried Max Payne 3, Witcher 2 and Sniper Elite V2.

Wellll I was going to use the coupon from BB @gamer this month, but considering some of the free money i've made in swagbucks, this more than pays for itself. Thanks!

[quote name='Rodster']Was there a GOTY edition for ME1 and ME2? I don't recall seeing them. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

ME1 had a Greatest Hits Edition with all (2) ME1 DLCs. It also had a documentery and fxbox avatars/theme.

ME2's PS3 edition had all DLCs besides Arrival IIRC

snatched up the ps3 version. been waiting for it to hit $20 on amazon. hopefully max payne 3 hits $20 sometime soon

[quote name='HornyPony']ME1 had a Greatest Hits Edition with all (2) ME1 DLCs. It also had a documentery and fxbox avatars/theme.

ME2's PS3 edition had all DLCs besides Arrival IIRC[/QUOTE]

Almost. The ME1 had a platinum hits with "Bring down the sky" only. Pinnacle Station wasn't on there. I'm pretty sure the PS3 edition of ME2 had pretty much everything but the one DLC

[quote name='Rodster']Was there a GOTY edition for ME1 and ME2? I don't recall seeing them. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Only the Ps3 version of me2 could you consider as the closest thing to a goty edition due to the extra free dlc and missions. It's not really sold as such thought. It's an extra perk for getting the game late. I think it also runs on me3s engine so it looks a tad bit better.

UGH! just bought the ME3 deluxe edition for 19.99 pc download on amazon. My backlog is so huge. When will this obsession end.

for anyone who bought ME3 Digital deluxe edition, is it one code you get, or is it more than one, like one for the game, the other for the digital deluxe edition dlc specific stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Almost. The ME1 had a platinum hits with "Bring down the sky" only. Pinnacle Station wasn't on there. I'm pretty sure the PS3 edition of ME2 had pretty much everything but the one DLC[/QUOTE]

you got it right. the ME1 Platinum Hits didnt have Pinnacle Station, and the PS3 version of ME2 had every DLC but Arrival. If anybody's on the fence waiting for a GOTY edition of ME3..dont count on it.

I wonder if I should keep waiting on Mass Effect 3.I bought Mass Effect 2 on release day for like 59.99 and then last holiday people are buying it new for $9.99.I felt pretty stupid.

[quote name='mikepeluso']I wonder if I should keep waiting on Mass Effect 3.I bought Mass Effect 2 on release day for like 59.99 and then last holiday people are buying it new for $9.99.I felt pretty stupid.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the $5 ones from BBY. IATCG is waiting for another $5 ME3.

bread's done
Back