The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition XBox $29.99 @ Amazon Prime Eligibl

If you are still interested in the DE, one eBay seller is selling for $115 shipped. I can't figure out how he makes money by selling at this price point though.

Seen the gameplay of this on PC, and it looks amazing, hopefully the XBox version is just as good.

Own this on the PC, but what the hell, love the makers of this game, gog and missed last time it dropped to $29. Thanks OP.

I beat this like a month ago absolutely loved it, great rpg, frantic great combat, I need to run through it again on a harder difficulties and see the other endings/ other paths

Definitely worth playing through twice. About 2/3 of the game is completely different depending on one crucial decision you make about 1/3 of the way in.

Sweet. I've been waiting for it to hit this price on Amazon for a long time. Looks like waiting paid off. Plus I had just about $30 of Amazon credit left, so it was no out of pocket cost to me!

Awesome!

I can't see this game being much cheaper by Black Friday. Maybe it'll be $20, IF it's on sale? Whatever, I got some Amazon credit I've been waiting to use

Man, I've got over 100 hours invested in Skyrim with no end in sight. Looks like I can hold out at least a little longer on Witcher.

[quote name='Maestro']Awesome!

I can't see this game being much cheaper by Black Friday. Maybe it'll be $20, IF it's on sale? Whatever, I got some Amazon credit I've been waiting to use[/QUOTE]

I'm going to pick this up at Best Buy using a $30 Reward Zone Members coupon, meaning I'll get it for $9.99! Can't beat that.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Oh man, I hope everyone who wanted one for $10 got one. Seems like they're all gone now, at least in my area.[/QUOTE]

It looks like every store in my area just restocked, it would be worth checking again before the coupon expires.

Thought Witcher 2 was freakishly overrated. Still fun though. Worth a play through. but the minimal "enhancements" always seemed to me more of a way of inflating MSRP for a game that should have dropped to $10 across the board by now and not just because BB is crazy.

[quote name='Maestro']Awesome!

I can't see this game being much cheaper by Black Friday. Maybe it'll be $20, IF it's on sale? Whatever, I got some Amazon credit I've been waiting to use[/QUOTE]

It's $10 at Best Buy right now if you're a RZ member...

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I'm going to pick this up at Best Buy using a $30 Reward Zone Members coupon, meaning I'll get it for $9.99! Can't beat that.[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm I hope?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Sarcasm I hope?[/QUOTE]

Why would someone be sarcastic about that? It's a known deal.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It looks like every store in my area just restocked, it would be worth checking again before the coupon expires.[/QUOTE]

The ones near me area are OOS except for one BBY. Maybe they'll get some more. I already got mine and one for my gf. Had to create a separate rewards account for her to get it.

its not exactly $10 at BBY, its $10 if you have a gamers reward account (Not unlocked) and claim the coupon before going to BBY.

[quote name='Ghostrain']Why would someone be sarcastic about that? It's a known deal.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he meant because it would be sold out by now? I know all the stores near me are out. I'm going to wait for a 10 or 20 dollar price tag later this year now.

[quote name='Ghostrain']Why would someone be sarcastic about that? It's a known deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blaster man']Maybe he meant because it would be sold out by now? I know all the stores near me are out. I'm going to wait for a 10 or 20 dollar price tag later this year now.[/QUOTE]

I took it to mean he was going to use a $30 RZ certificate to make the game $30, because the $30 off from RZ is not a coupon, just an offer.

[quote name='Blaster man']Maybe he meant because it would be sold out by now? I know all the stores near me are out. I'm going to wait for a 10 or 20 dollar price tag later this year now.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I guess. It's in stock at the BBY near me that's always out of stock during these deals, so I wouldn't rule it out yet.

bread's done
Back