8 replies to this topic

#1 darkmatter00

darkmatter00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

I picked this up in store today. Its the same price on bb.com

http://www.bestbuy.c...9&skuId=3294743

I also would like to know how do I submit a lower price for a game in the price tracker? I wanted to submit $19.99 @ the MS Store for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.
"I have but recently returned from the valley of the shadow of death. I'm rapturously breathing in all the odors and essences of life. I've been to the brink of total oblivion. I remember and ferment the desire to remember everything." - Waking Life

#2 thrifty

thrifty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

Actually..... this is the new MSRP on the game. Great pickup as far as a game goes... but not a deal.

#3 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:16 AM

You know, I use to really like LBP but the controls have gown worst on me. I let it slide in the first game but in the 2nd its doesn't change. Since I have the game free on PS+, I rather wait till its $10 before I get it.

Still, great deal.

#4 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

Dang, I was hoping this was the CE version with the plush Sackboy. Still, if you haven't played it and don't have PS+, you have no excuse now.

#5 iluvplaystation

iluvplaystation

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

I want this, but I might end up just getting a year of PS+.
sorry, your signature is way too tall

#6 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

I want this, but I might end up just getting a year of PS+.

A very wise decision you will make.

#7 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

Saw this at Target, was actually debating buying this or $10 for Move DL patch/upgrade. I already bought the CE at launch and have the PS+ version. I really prefer disc over DL.

#8 darkmatter00

darkmatter00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

Actually..... this is the new MSRP on the game. Great pickup as far as a game goes... but not a deal.

I didn't know that was the new MSRP, since LBP 1 GOTY is still $30 @ Best Buy. I also went back a few pages and saw someone had already posted this. Oh well; the more notices, the more chances for CAG's to score.
"I have but recently returned from the valley of the shadow of death. I'm rapturously breathing in all the odors and essences of life. I've been to the brink of total oblivion. I remember and ferment the desire to remember everything." - Waking Life

#9 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

I didn't know that was the new MSRP, since LBP 1 GOTY is still $30 @ Best Buy. I also went back a few pages and saw someone had already posted this. Oh well; the more notices, the more chances for CAG's to score.

LOL, for reals? Isn't LBP obsolete b/c of LBP2?

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079