Gotham City Impostors PC on Steam, Free to Play

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

I just saw post on facebook that Gotham City Impostors is free to play now on PC. Seems thats they started charging for in-game weapon/skins/gadget unlocks in the game.

If you don't know about the game already, you can think of as a mix of TF2 and Call of Duty. Seems with they switch they got rid of Windows live matchmatching and do it through steamworks now:applause:.

http://store.steampo...com/app/206210/

Edited by usagi, 31 August 2012 - 07:03 PM.

#2 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

There is a steam thread. Also this game sucks.

#3 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

There is a steam thread. Also this game sucks.

It's not that bad. It's definitely underwhelming compared to other FPS', but it's still fun. I could see this from a mile away though. I had it at launch on PS3 and the community died fairly quickly. Not only that, but it lacked polish and just didn't have the refinement that other games have.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

It's not that bad. It's definitely underwhelming compared to other FPS', but it's still fun. I could see this from a mile away though. I had it at launch on PS3 and the community died fairly quickly. Not only that, but it lacked polish and just didn't have the refinement that other games have.

Yeah I played it this morning and as much as I wanted to love it.. I hated it instead. Very unpolished.