Kid screams at me after qutting in the middle of Street Fighter match.

AugustAPC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
So, a couple weeks ago, I had encounter with what might possibly be the most pathetic gamer I've ever come across. I was playing Street Fighter and my opponent rage quit on me. In the situation, I like to send players the a text message saying, "Grow a pair." Usually it ends with a response along the lines of "fuck you" or "stop being cheap." This time, something more magical happened. I felt compelled to document this as it may be the missing link between man and bitch:

enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-kaCfe3fQ

Part 2:
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php...ustapc.166820/

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=2A12qcMNjx0

Anyone else got any stories of encounters with this lower life form known as the rage quitter? Please share!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, that guy needs to chill out in that first message. I understand some people like getting into their games and all, but it's a game. If you lose, someone isn't going to come murder your family.

Awesome. I love this. We get hate mail prob once a week when playing BF on xbox, but never the screaming rage, good job for eggin it on.

He obsessively monitors and comments on videos involving me so if you comment on the video, I can guarantee he'll read it.

[quote name='augustapc']so, a couple weeks ago, i had encounter with what might possibly be the most pathetic gamer i've ever come across. I was playing street fighter and my opponent rage quit on me. In the situation, i like to send players the a text message saying, "grow a pair." usually it ends with a response along the lines of "fuck you" or "stop being cheap." this time, something more magical happened. I felt compelled to document this as it may be the missing link between man and bitch:

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks-kacfe3fq

part 2:
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php...ustapc.166820/

part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=2a12qcmnjx0

anyone else got any stories of encounters with this lower life form known as the rage quitter? Please share![/quote]

wow. Eggsbawks live.

UMVC3 on Vita is a rage quitting nightmare. I played a guy today and he won. It found the same guy again and I won. He quit on me. I usually don't take online serious but it pissed me off so I messaged the guy.

Outside of that when I won 8 straight in a row I only got 1 win because everyone left when it said K.O

I've played Mortal Kombat on Vita and not a single person left on me. Almost everyone leaves in UMVC3. Capcom really fucked that one up. It doesn't have that system that ps3/360 has to combat the rage quitters.

Like I said the guy monitors those two vids compulsively, so if you want to induce more rage, like and comment on the vids.

Also, let's hear more stories!

I've been complimented by my opponents in Starcraft 2 more than I've been raged at.

Though my buddy once punched me during a game of Catan.

[quote name='JCally']August, that kid has some fatal attraction type shit with you, that's wild.[/QUOTE]

You're telling me! He's so concerned for his internet rep that I think he's mentally breaking down. Either that or he's just incredibly unaware. He called me emo because my xbox live avatar has long hair, lmao, then he turned around and said I'm taking advantage of him because I posted a video of him when he was sad and "hating life".

I mean... Am I wrong in thinking that it shouldn't be possible for people to be this dumb? Sometimes I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel bad for the kid.

[quote name='AugustAPC']You're telling me! He's so concerned for his internet rep that I think he's mentally breaking down. Either that or he's just incredibly unaware. He called me emo because my xbox live avatar has long hair, lmao, then he turned around and said I'm taking advantage of him because I posted a video of him when he was sad and "hating life".

I mean... Am I wrong in thinking that it shouldn't be possible for people to be this dumb? Sometimes I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel bad for the kid.[/QUOTE]

You should be the bigger man and just let it go. Probably shouldn't have started the conflict in the first place but what's done is done. Living well is the best revenge.

Nah, all quitters get the send off.

There's really no conflict, I'm simply having fun with him at this point. He's so simple.

Back in the day I used to pwn n00bs in SSTIV with Zangief, and my strategy was based largely on his one spinning cyclone move, and I got quite a few hateful messages insulting me with slurs about race and sexual orientation lol

I'm enjoying all the stories. I have to live vicariously since I suck at most multiplayer games, no one's going to quit on me lol.

Before I had 360, I was house sitting for my friend and was playing CoD:WaW. Apparently, he came back and there were two messages from people sending death threats.

So my story is me and a few friends were playing League of Legends, so we thought ok were all gonna fucking rush the jungle at the beginning of the game, look for a free kill. There was some guy there and we ganked him. Then in chat he cursed at us in all caps a few messages and then saying saying fuck us it's my first time jungling. We spent the next like 5 minutes cracking up, and we lost the game. Although we were having such a good time just on that, we didn't care.

Last year, when I was playing a lot of Black Ops, somebody messaged me saying I was a "f**got noob modder" and that I should "get a life f**".

I had a good laugh at that one. Then reported him for hate speech.

I don't play online much anymore, but for rage quitters I would just send a simple smiley face. Sometimes I would get a response but I never let it escalate beyond that. Bringing these feuds to the internet and letting them fester really is childish for both parties.

[quote name='Rodimus']Bringing these feuds to the internet and letting them fester really is childish for both parties.[/QUOTE]

I think you might be making a bit too much of this, kinda like a person who screams obscenities at others over video games. It's funny. Seriously though, there's far worse on the internet. And if you don't find this kind of thing funny, why would you join a thread dedicated to it?

Title change! Lack of videos accompanying these rage stories makes me sad :(

[quote name='AugustAPC']Nah, all quitters get the send off.

There's really no conflict, I'm simply having fun with him at this point. He's so simple.[/QUOTE]

I can see this ending badly.

But it's your ass on the line so keep it up chuckles. Just don't forget to post!

1001029_024600010016_A_400.jpg

[quote name='AugustAPC']I think you might be making a bit too much of this[/QUOTE]

If anyone is making "too much" of this immature spat it's you. You've obviously been egging this kid on for a while now, feeding the fire. Even going as far as inviting the people of CAG to your youtube post and SRK to keep harassing him. I'll even quote you: "Like I said the guy monitors those two vids compulsively, so if you want to induce more rage, like and comment on the vids."

You're crossing the line and being a bully. Sure the kid sounds like an asshat who could use a little ridicule, but all he did was rage quit, you poked him, he snapped back at the wrong person. You had your laughs and I'm sure he learned a lesson even if he wont admit it. You want to keep this fued going? Be my guest, but if this is how you get your enjoyment you need to grow up.

Lol, I'm a bully? This kid googled my screen name and posted under multiple random uploads of matches involving me just to shit talk on them. Yea, I'm taking this guy for all he's worth and he brought it all on himself. Don't like it? Don't watch it. But there are plenty of people who find it amusing and justified, and they are the vast majority.

I doubt you even read the shit this kid has said. He hasn't learned shit.

There's really not much to read. He rambles on, you say how funny he is. After the first several posts you both sound like lame broken records. I hope you and the vast majority have fun beating this dead horse.

Posting your rage quiter vid was fun enough, but inviting CAG into your smear crusade speaks a great deal in how seriously you're taking this. You joke thinking he's funny but he pushed your buttons too. Now you're getting all flustered when someone disagrees with your aggressive actions? How about this, you're both wrong.

Lol, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't mind at all. My point is he asked for it, multiple times. My original intention was to upload it and be done with it. He came after me on srk and YouTube.

But yea, I'm enjoying dumping on this kid. Don't wanna be part of it? Okay.

Im getting a deju vu feeling from this. I feel like this (near) exact sequence of posts has happened in the past.

Lol, I'mma close this thread cause some people are gettin' antsy. Wouldn't be surprised if my stalker found this too and blew it up. Dig the vids if you wanna fuck around with the kid, if not, it's all gravy.

Looks like someone wants to create a new smell.

Say whatever ya need to say, cause I got nothin' left to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of what Mr.pitfallharry's ill-translated opinion may be, I closed this thread to avoid arguments... There are very contrasting opinions in here, so as long as it stays chill then I'll keep it open. Of course if someone it's compelled to open it again to try and feul the flames, there's nothing I can do.

Glad most of you guys found it as funny as I did. Lol.

I like it, hell, I love it when rage quitters like this are exposed, especially when they're this entertaining. I'm all for shit like this, but I guess I can see why some people don't like it.

bread's done
Back