Sonic & Sega All Star Racing-PS3 $6.99

I just saw this and was gonna post it. No instore pick up, but ima look for this one monday. I gotta start to build my ps3 backlog, I mean collection. :)

^For the love of god change your avatar....

It's a great party game, I assume the drop is because the new one is coming out.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I ordered two copies and my total was only $10.49.

Not sure how that worked but I'll take it :)[/QUOTE]

There is a B1G1 50% off going on select value games it appears

[quote name='GBAstar']There is a B1G1 50% off going on select value games it appears[/QUOTE]

Ah, that explains it! Well it was a nice surprise. Hope this is a fun online game.

[quote name='GBAstar']There is a B1G1 50% off going on select value games it appears[/QUOTE]

Do we know which select games?

OT but someone mentioned they are no longer classifying these clearance games as "Outlet Center" meaning that they will either be the same price in-store or that in-store customer service should know being PM'ing the website as they can't hide behind the "outlet center" excuse.

Is that true?

Because my store has a ton of the Mass Effect games but last time I tried to buy one they were $19.99 instead of the $7.99 they are on the website

This was the DOTW I think. (The rumored blowout #3 that didn't come to pass.)

Anyway, worked out well for me. Got 2 copies and used a 10 RZ cert.

Anyone who hasn't played this yet is missing out on one excellent kart racer. I bought it back when it was $50 and got every pennies' worth out of it. Can't wait for the next one!

[quote name='GBAstar']OT but someone mentioned they are no longer classifying these clearance games as "Outlet Center" meaning that they will either be the same price in-store or that in-store customer service should know being PM'ing the website as they can't hide behind the "outlet center" excuse.

Is that true?

Because my store has a ton of the Mass Effect games but last time I tried to buy one they were $19.99 instead of the $7.99 they are on the website[/QUOTE]

I got 1 price matched from the website in-store yesterday

[quote name='punkmaggit']Anyone who hasn't played this yet is missing out on one excellent kart racer. I bought it back when it was $50 and got every pennies' worth out of it. Can't wait for the next one![/QUOTE]

Yup, same here went it came out. Its just to bad that online it's pretty much dead now. Can't wait for the sequel. Plus I believe the ps3 version will get a automatically upgrade to the special edition.

[quote name='Darvan']Is this online only ? I wonder if the B&M will PM it.[/QUOTE]

The thread is only 2pages long....try reading it

this is a terrific game. I have it for the 360. beautiful graphics. great tracks. let's you use your avatar. can still find people online to race against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1RHIJiPgLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTUX6Pjg48

sorry about the buggy videos. my laptop decided to do a virus scan while I was recording! it messed up the recording with dropped frames. my laptop isn't powerful enough to do recording and a virus scan at the same time.

Damn, even though i 1000G'd the 360 version I would have gotten the PS3 for that price.

Was an awesome game, cant wait for the sequel in November. Wish i had gotten it at launch, easily the best Kart Racer outside of Mario Kart and CTR

I was really disappointed with the sequel after playing it at E3. the Sega booth was using the PS3 version. The framerate really sucks in the sequel. It drops into the low 20s an awful lot. This made steering an adventure. The rep said that they're aiming for a consistent 30 fps but who knows.

The graphics are less cartoony and have that grander look of more serious games (like there are more polygons for everything), but it doesn't come across as looking as slick as the original version.

On the positive side, it was neat to have water and air segments in the races.

[quote name='dirtyvu']I was really disappointed with the sequel after playing it at E3. the Sega booth was using the PS3 version. The framerate really sucks in the sequel. It drops into the low 20s an awful lot. This made steering an adventure. The rep said that they're aiming for a consistent 30 fps but who knows.

The graphics are less cartoony and have that grander look of more serious games (like there are more polygons for everything), but it doesn't come across as looking as slick as the original version.

On the positive side, it was neat to have water and air segments in the races.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's disappointing. Thanks for your impressions.

[quote name='soar1229']In for one, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bumping the thread soar1229. It caused me to check. It's now back in stock and available for shipping. Snagged one! :)

[quote name='golgilak']their back in stock, its says ships in 1-2 days, not oos anymore, atleast at 1:34pm est. just a fyi[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the head's up. Just placed my order. I think this will be fun to play with my 5-year old.

[quote name='golgilak']their back in stock, its says ships in 1-2 days, not oos anymore, atleast at 1:34pm est. just a fyi[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']Thanks for the head's up. Just placed my order. I think this will be fun to play with my 5-year old.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Back in stock! Just ordered mine, and it's showing an estimated arrival date of 9/11 - 9/14. Get it while it's hot!!

EDIT: Oh, and thanks to the OP & people who have bumped the thread!

bread's done
Back